Real HGH (Somatropin) brands
The method of manufacturing HGH that is most often used now is through either Protein Secretion technology or Mouse-cell technology. Both of these means of manufacturing create HGH that is identical to the GH (Growth Hormone) produced naturally in the human body. They are molecularly the same, bio-identical.
Nutropin - Genentech
Nutropin was developed by Genentech and is available for sale worldwide. Nutropin is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Hypertropin - Neogenica BioScience Ltd.
Hypertropin is manufactured by NeoGenica Bioscience Ltd. It is one of the most potent brands of HGH on the market. Hypertropin is produced by secretion technology and is 191 amino acid sequence human growth hormone - identical to the human body's own. It is a rather new product available for sale in China.
Genotropin - Genentech
Genotropin was developed by Genentech. It is available for sale in the U.S. through Pharmacia, in Europe through Pierrel, and in Japan through Sumitomo. Genotropin is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Humatrope - Eli Lilly
Humatrope was both developed by and is available for sale in the U.S. and Europe through Eli Lilly. Humatrope is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Saizen - Serono
Saizen was developed by Switzerland's Serono. It is available for sale in both the U.S. and Europe. Saizen is manufactured by Mouse-cell technology.
Serostim - Serono
Serostim was also developed by Serono. It is available for sale in the U.S. Serostim is manufactured by Mouse-cell technology.
Zorbtive - Serono
Zorbtive was developed by Serono. It is available for sale in the U.S. Zorbtive is manufactured by Mouse-cell technology.
Norditropin Novo Nordisk
Norditropin was developed by Danish pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk. It is available for sale in the U.S. and Europe through Novo Nordisk and in Japan through Yamanouchi. Norditropin is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Jintropin - GeneScience Pharmaceuticals
Jintropin is manufactured and distributed by GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. It was the first 191 amino acid sequence HGH in China. GenSci is a China-based pharmaceutical company that has been active since 1997.
Zomacton - Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Zomacton was developed by Ferring Pharmaceuticals. It is available for sale worldwide. Zomacton is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
192 amino acid sequence HGH (Somatrem)
Inclusion Body technology was the first biosynthetic form of HGH developed (known as Met-GH, Somatorm, or 192 amino acid sequence HGH ). When researchers first developed HGH using Inclusion Body Technology, they were comparing it to cadaver-GH (Growth Hormone taken from cadavers).
However, Met-GH was not pure GH, so met-GH produced side effects in many users. Met-GH has an additional methionyl amino acid that caused a person's body to build up antibodies against it. Some users experienced allergic reactions to met-GH, some even built up so much resistance that it neutralized the effect of the drug.
Ansomone - AnkeBio
Ansomone is manufactured and distributed by Anhui Anke Biotechnology. Tests performed by independent researchers have shown that Ansomone is a good quality HGH drug. However, HGH that is created by Inclusion Body technology is not identical to human GH.
Tev-Tropin - TEVA Pharmaceuticals
Tev-Tropin was developed by TEVA Pharmaceuticals. It is sold in the U.S. Tev-Tropin is manufactured by Inclusion Body technology.
Fitropin is manufactured and distributed by Kexing. Kexing is a China-based pharmaceutical company. Because GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. has the patent for manufacturing HGH by secretion technology in China, Kexing cannot manufacture its product through such a pure and effective means. Rather, Fitropin is manufactured by Inclusion Body technology.
- Tiredness: The Enemy of Life - November 22nd, 2022
- I Wasted Four Years of My Life - October 14th, 2022
- How to Boost Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Levels Naturally - October 7th, 2022
- Was it Fibromyalgia? Nope. Was it Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Nope. And Now I’m Cured! - August 2nd, 2022
- My Doctor Told Me I Was Dying - July 8th, 2022
- The Evolution of the Human Growth Hormone Receptor Gene - June 22nd, 2022
- Quit Wasting Time and Fix Your Hormone Imbalance NOW! - April 13th, 2022
- Humatrope HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - February 22nd, 2022
- Effects Of HGH On Skin - February 20th, 2022
- HGH Health News: HGH Human Growth Hormone Injections Information - February 19th, 2022
- Some Of The Symptoms Of Decreased Human Growth Hormone - February 18th, 2022
- HGH Decline And Aging - February 17th, 2022
- Hgh Doctors - February 15th, 2022
- When the Growth Hormone Revolution Began: HGH Study - February 14th, 2022
- Basic Questions About Hgh (Growth Hormone) - February 12th, 2022
- Hormone Frequently Asked Questions: HRT FAQ - February 12th, 2022
- Human Growth Hormone 101 - February 12th, 2022
- Getting Started With An Hgh Therapy Program - February 9th, 2022
- Test Your Hgh Blood Levels - February 8th, 2022
- Hgh Levels - February 7th, 2022
- Testing Olympians Hgh Giving Unfair Advantage In Sports Performance - February 5th, 2022
- Hgh Cell Regeneration - February 3rd, 2022
- Hgh Benefits Courtesy Of James Abernathy Ph.D - February 1st, 2022
- Hgh And Body Building - January 31st, 2022
- Weight Management And Hgh - January 29th, 2022
- Hgh Secretagogue - January 29th, 2022
- Side Effects Of Human Growth Hormone - January 27th, 2022
- Hgh Therapy Program Diary - January 24th, 2022
- Finally! Real HGH! Not Scams! - January 24th, 2022
- Getting Started with Injectable HGH Treatment - January 22nd, 2022
- Hgh And Improvements In Body Composition - April 30th, 2020
- HGH Is No Fountain Of Youth - April 29th, 2020
- Hgh Benefits - April 20th, 2020
- Overall General Benefits Of Hgh - April 19th, 2020
- Hgh Benefits And Effects On Skin And Hair - April 17th, 2020
- Hgh Sprays (scam): What Is A Nanogram? The Quantity Of A Nano Gram - April 9th, 2020
- Will Human Growth Hormone Prove To Be The First Anti-aging Medication? - March 19th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 581