Real HGH (Somatropin) brands
The method of manufacturing HGH that is most often used now is through either Protein Secretion technology or Mouse-cell technology. Both of these means of manufacturing create HGH that is identical to the GH (Growth Hormone) produced naturally in the human body. They are molecularly the same, bio-identical.
Nutropin - Genentech
Nutropin was developed by Genentech and is available for sale worldwide. Nutropin is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Hypertropin - Neogenica BioScience Ltd.
Hypertropin is manufactured by NeoGenica Bioscience Ltd. It is one of the most potent brands of HGH on the market. Hypertropin is produced by secretion technology and is 191 amino acid sequence human growth hormone - identical to the human body's own. It is a rather new product available for sale in China.
Genotropin - Genentech
Genotropin was developed by Genentech. It is available for sale in the U.S. through Pharmacia, in Europe through Pierrel, and in Japan through Sumitomo. Genotropin is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Humatrope - Eli Lilly
Humatrope was both developed by and is available for sale in the U.S. and Europe through Eli Lilly. Humatrope is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Saizen - Serono
Saizen was developed by Switzerland's Serono. It is available for sale in both the U.S. and Europe. Saizen is manufactured by Mouse-cell technology.
Serostim - Serono
Serostim was also developed by Serono. It is available for sale in the U.S. Serostim is manufactured by Mouse-cell technology.
Zorbtive - Serono
Zorbtive was developed by Serono. It is available for sale in the U.S. Zorbtive is manufactured by Mouse-cell technology.
Norditropin Novo Nordisk
Norditropin was developed by Danish pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk. It is available for sale in the U.S. and Europe through Novo Nordisk and in Japan through Yamanouchi. Norditropin is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Jintropin - GeneScience Pharmaceuticals
Jintropin is manufactured and distributed by GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. It was the first 191 amino acid sequence HGH in China. GenSci is a China-based pharmaceutical company that has been active since 1997.
Zomacton - Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Zomacton was developed by Ferring Pharmaceuticals. It is available for sale worldwide. Zomacton is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
192 amino acid sequence HGH (Somatrem)
Inclusion Body technology was the first biosynthetic form of HGH developed (known as Met-GH, Somatorm, or 192 amino acid sequence HGH ). When researchers first developed HGH using Inclusion Body Technology, they were comparing it to cadaver-GH (Growth Hormone taken from cadavers).
However, Met-GH was not pure GH, so met-GH produced side effects in many users. Met-GH has an additional methionyl amino acid that caused a person's body to build up antibodies against it. Some users experienced allergic reactions to met-GH, some even built up so much resistance that it neutralized the effect of the drug.
Ansomone - AnkeBio
Ansomone is manufactured and distributed by Anhui Anke Biotechnology. Tests performed by independent researchers have shown that Ansomone is a good quality HGH drug. However, HGH that is created by Inclusion Body technology is not identical to human GH.
Tev-Tropin - TEVA Pharmaceuticals
Tev-Tropin was developed by TEVA Pharmaceuticals. It is sold in the U.S. Tev-Tropin is manufactured by Inclusion Body technology.
Fitropin is manufactured and distributed by Kexing. Kexing is a China-based pharmaceutical company. Because GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. has the patent for manufacturing HGH by secretion technology in China, Kexing cannot manufacture its product through such a pure and effective means. Rather, Fitropin is manufactured by Inclusion Body technology.
- My Story – My Life Was Hell to I’m Living the Dream: HGH Testimonial - June 4th, 2023 [June 4th, 2023]
- Is the Easy Needle for HGH Therapy a Good Choice? - May 23rd, 2023 [May 17th, 2023]
- The Role Hormones Play in Attractiveness - May 7th, 2023 [April 28th, 2023]
- What is the Molecular Structure of HGH? - April 30th, 2023 [April 20th, 2023]
- Should You Trust Foreign Online Pharmacies for HGH Injections? - April 25th, 2023 [March 30th, 2023]
- Does HGH Therapy Have Positive Benefits in Chess Competition? - April 25th, 2023 [March 17th, 2023]
- A Letter to My Fellow General Practitioners - May 7th, 2023 [March 8th, 2023]
- HGH Quick Fixes Fix Nothing - Choose Legal HGH - February 16th, 2023 [January 25th, 2023]
- Penny: the Mountain Climber’s Story - January 13th, 2023 [January 10th, 2023]
- Discover the Exercise “Sweet Spot” That Reverses Cognitive Decline and See Similar Results With Growth Hormone Injections - December 21st, 2022 [December 13th, 2022]
- Tiredness: The Enemy of Life - January 2nd, 2023 [November 22nd, 2022]
- I Wasted Four Years of My Life - May 12th, 2023 [October 14th, 2022]
- How to Boost Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Levels Naturally - May 12th, 2023 [October 7th, 2022]
- Was it Fibromyalgia? Nope. Was it Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Nope. And Now I’m Cured! - May 12th, 2023 [August 2nd, 2022]
- My Doctor Told Me I Was Dying - April 14th, 2023 [July 8th, 2022]
- The Evolution of the Human Growth Hormone Receptor Gene - May 12th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Quit Wasting Time and Fix Your Hormone Imbalance NOW! - May 12th, 2023 [April 13th, 2022]
- Humatrope HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - May 12th, 2023 [February 22nd, 2022]
- Effects Of HGH On Skin - May 12th, 2023 [February 20th, 2022]
- HGH Deficiency Test: Human Growth Hormone Levels and Decline - May 12th, 2023 [February 19th, 2022]
- Some Of The Symptoms Of Decreased Human Growth Hormone - May 12th, 2023 [February 18th, 2022]
- HGH Decline And Aging - May 12th, 2023 [February 17th, 2022]
- Hgh Doctors - February 15th, 2022 [February 15th, 2022]
- When the Growth Hormone Revolution Began: HGH Study - February 14th, 2022 [February 14th, 2022]
- Basic Questions About Hgh (Growth Hormone) - May 12th, 2023 [February 12th, 2022]
- Hormone Frequently Asked Questions: HRT FAQ - May 12th, 2023 [February 12th, 2022]
- Human Growth Hormone 101 - May 12th, 2023 [February 12th, 2022]
- Getting Started With An Hgh Therapy Program - February 16th, 2023 [February 9th, 2022]
- Test Your Hgh Blood Levels - February 8th, 2022 [February 8th, 2022]
- Hgh Levels - May 12th, 2023 [February 7th, 2022]
- Testing Olympians Hgh Giving Unfair Advantage In Sports Performance - May 12th, 2023 [February 5th, 2022]
- Hgh Cell Regeneration - May 12th, 2023 [February 3rd, 2022]
- Hgh Benefits Courtesy Of James Abernathy Ph.D - February 1st, 2022 [February 1st, 2022]
- Hgh And Body Building - May 12th, 2023 [January 31st, 2022]
- Weight Management And Hgh - January 29th, 2022 [January 29th, 2022]
- Hgh Secretagogue - January 29th, 2022 [January 29th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of Human Growth Hormone - May 12th, 2023 [January 27th, 2022]
- Hgh Therapy Program Diary - January 26th, 2022 [January 24th, 2022]
- Finally! Real HGH! Not Scams! - January 24th, 2022 [January 24th, 2022]
- Getting Started with Injectable HGH Treatment - May 12th, 2023 [January 22nd, 2022]
- Hgh And Improvements In Body Composition - April 1st, 2022 [April 30th, 2020]
- HGH Is No Fountain Of Youth - December 26th, 2021 [April 29th, 2020]
- Hgh Benefits - May 12th, 2023 [April 20th, 2020]
- Overall General Benefits Of Hgh - May 12th, 2023 [April 19th, 2020]
- Hgh Benefits And Effects On Skin And Hair - December 24th, 2021 [April 17th, 2020]
- Hgh Sprays (scam): What Is A Nanogram? The Quantity Of A Nano Gram - November 28th, 2021 [April 9th, 2020]
- Will Human Growth Hormone Prove To Be The First Anti-aging Medication? - May 12th, 2023 [March 19th, 2020]
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 585