Video Download: The Male Hormone Blood Panel For Hgh Deficiency
Video Stream: The Male Hormone Blood Panel For Hgh Deficiency
The price of the complete male blood testing panel is $298; the cost includes the script to get your blood taken at Quest Diagnostics or LabCorp (preferred), the results of your blood draw, and Doctor/Physician analysis of the results.
Getting Tested for HGH Deficiency
To be approved for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), including Human Growth Hormone (HGH) therapy, and also including Testosterone Replacement Therapy, it is necessary to undergo a diagnostic evaluation to discover your underlying hormone and health status.
Our clinic uses a male blood work panel to establish the patient's clinical need for hormone optimization, and we also evaluate for many other medical conditions that may be affecting the patient.
List of Tests in the Male Hormone Panel:
- IGF-1 -- A direct product of Human Growth Hormone produced in the liver. Short for Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1. This is the most accurate method of assessing HGH levels.
- Prostate-Specific Antigen -- Used to evaluate for prostate cancer.
- Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin -- SHBG is the tool that your blood uses to store Testosterone. If you have too much, your body may not have enough Free Testosterone to utilize Testosterone effectively.
- Cortisol -- If stress hormone levels are too high, it eats away at your body's ability to produce sufficient Testosterone and HGH.
- Thyroid Hormone Panel -- The thyroid is responsible for many different processes, from hunger to metabolism. A thyroid disorder can mimic many symptoms of HGH Deficiency.
- DHEA -- A precursor Hormone necessary for the body to synthesize Testosterone.
- Complete Metabolic Panel -- Measures the health of the primary metabolic organs, the kidneys and the liver. Measures concentrations of many nutrients and minerals associated with a healthy-functioning body.
- Lipid Panel -- A standard test used to evaluate various cholesterol levels, including HDL, LDL, and Triglycerides.
- Estradiol -- A female hormone that is usually present in low levels in the male body. Levels which are too high can impact health and Testosterone levels.
- Hemoglobin A1C -- Evaluates the body for long-term signs of insulin resistance.
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone/Luteinizing Hormone -- These hormones are both precursors for Testosterone, and also control vital reproductive functions, such as sperm formation.
- Serum Ferritin -- This is a test used to diagnose anemia
- Plasma Homocysteine -- An amino acid that is associated with many cardiovascular issues, including heart disease and inflammation.
- Testosterone Free and Total -- The primary way that Testosterone levels are tested in the body. Total Testosterone refers to all Testosterone in the bloodstream. Free Testosterone refers to Testosterone that is readily available for use by the body.
- Fasting Insulin -- Measures your body's insulin levels on an empty stomach.
- Complete Blood Count -- An analysis of the concentrations of all blood cells present in the bloodstream.
A trusted medical testing firm conducts this analysis. Our primary partner is LabCorp. They will conduct the entire battery of tests for five business days and send the results directly to our licensed HRT Clinic for evaluation.
Our resident physician will analyze the results, and we will fax or email you the test results.
Once our Hormone Replacement Therapy doctor has sufficiently explained the results, he will contact you and discuss those results for you and help you decide the ideal treatment to restore your peak vitality.
After you agree to treatment, the only step left is to fill out your prescription and wait for the package to arrive at your home! It's that easy!
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 587