Video Download: Female Blood Panel Hormonal Blood Testing
Video Stream: Female Blood Panel Hormonal Blood Testing
The price of the complete female blood testing panel is $298, the cost includes the script to get your blood taken at Quest Diagnostics or LabCorp (preferred), the results of your blood draw, and Doctor/Physician analysis of the results. No Hidden Costs
In order to effectively diagnose HGH Deficiency, your physician will provide you with what is known as a Female Blood Work Panel, which is a battery of tests which are designed to uncover your current health and hormone balance via blood diagnostic testing. The results of this test provide a wide variety of information, and each individual piece comes together to show a vivid picture of your current hormone health state.
The following are the tests that an independent laboratory will conduct on your sample, and a brief description of what they are meant to measure:
- Lipid Panel - These tests are a measure of your cholesterol levels, including triglyceride levels and HDL and LDL Cholesterol.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel - This test primarily measures factors associated with healthy liver and kidney function, as well as the concentration of proteins, vitamins, and nutrients in your blood stream.
- Thyroid Panel - This blood test measures a number of different hormones associated with proper thyroid function. The thyroid is a vital metabolic center, and controls a variety of bodily functions.
- Complete Blood Count - This measures a variety of factors associated with the blood itself, including white blood cells, red blood cells, and hemoglobin levels.
- Luteinizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone - In women, these hormones are associated with healthy sexual and reproductive function, and low levels are often related to issues with Estrogen release.
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 - IGF-1 is the most accurate way that doctors have to evaluate HGH Release. IGF-1 concentrations in the blood correlate very closely with the pituitary's release of HGH.
- Progesterone - This feminine steroid hormone is associated with sexual health. It helps control the menstrual cycle.
- Estradiol - This female sex hormone is vitally important to normal sexual function, and its concentration in relationship to other sexual hormones is important.
- Pregnenolone - This hormone is a precursor hormone to pretty much all other steroid hormones. Pregnenolone balance is important to both men and women.
- Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin - This test shows the level of SHBG in your blood. High levels can impact your body's ability to utilize Sex Hormones appropriately.
- Testosterone Total and Free - Women need Testosterone too! Testosterone for Women is important for heart health, bone health, and sexual health.
- Cortisol - This is the primary stress hormone secreted by the human body. If Cortisol levels are too high, it is a sign of major stress-related issues and can impact the production of other important steroid hormones.
- DHEA - DHEA is an intermediate hormone between Pregnenolone and a number of other hormones. DHEA Levels show the body's stockpile available to create sex hormones properly.
- Glycated Hemoglobin - This test is designed to provide insight into your last three months of insulin levels.
- Fasting Insulin - This test shows your current baseline insulin levels
- Serum-Ferritin - Used to monitor for anemia.
After the Female Blood Panel has been conducted and analyzed by our hormone staff, we will send the full four-page report to you via email or fax. Using this test, and the physical examination and health profile that we collected, we can provide a highly accurate diagnosis, and provide our recommendation for a course of action to correct your hormone balance and improve your health.
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 599