Video Download: Female Blood Panel Hormonal Blood Testing.zip
Video Stream: Female Blood Panel Hormonal Blood Testing
In order to effectively diagnose HGH Deficiency, your physician will provide you with what is known as a Female Blood Work Panel, which is a battery of tests which are designed to uncover your current health and hormone balance via blood diagnostic testing. The results of this test provide a wide variety of information, and each individual piece comes together to show a vivid picture of your current hormone health state.
The following are the tests that an independent laboratory will conduct on your sample, and a brief description of what they are meant to measure:
- Lipid Panel - These tests are a measure of your cholesterol levels, including triglyceride levels and HDL and LDL Cholesterol.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel - This test primarily measures factors associated with healthy liver and kidney function, as well as the concentration of proteins, vitamins, and nutrients in your blood stream.
- Thyroid Panel - This blood test measures a number of different hormones associated with proper thyroid function. The thyroid is a vital metabolic center, and controls a variety of bodily functions.
- Complete Blood Count - This measures a variety of factors associated with the blood itself, including white blood cells, red blood cells, and hemoglobin levels.
- Luteinizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone - In women, these hormones are associated with healthy sexual and reproductive function, and low levels are often related to issues with Estrogen release.
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 - IGF-1 is the most accurate way that doctors have to evaluate HGH Release. IGF-1 concentrations in the blood correlate very closely with the pituitary's release of HGH.
- Progesterone - This feminine steroid hormone is associated with sexual health. It helps control the menstrual cycle.
- Estradiol - This female sex hormone is vitally important to normal sexual function, and its concentration in relationship to other sexual hormones is important.
- Pregnenolone - This hormone is a precursor hormone to pretty much all other steroid hormones. Pregnenolone balance is important to both men and women.
- Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin - This test shows the level of SHBG in your blood. High levels can impact your body's ability to utilize Sex Hormones appropriately.
- Testosterone Total and Free - Women need Testosterone too! Testosterone for Women is important for heart health, bone health, and sexual health.
- Cortisol - This is the primary stress hormone secreted by the human body. If Cortisol levels are too high, it is a sign of major stress-related issues and can impact the production of other important steroid hormones.
- DHEA - DHEA is an intermediate hormone between Pregnenolone and a number of other hormones. DHEA Levels show the body's stockpile available to create sex hormones properly.
- Glycated Hemoglobin - This test is designed to provide insight into your last three months of insulin levels.
- Fasting Insulin - This test shows your current baseline insulin levels
- Serum-Ferritin - Used to monitor for anemia.
After the Female Blood Panel has been conducted and analyzed by our hormone staff, we will send the full four page report to you via email or fax. Using this test, and the physical examination and health profile that we collected, we can provide a highly accurate diagnosis, and provide our recommendation for a course of action to correct your hormone balance and improve your health.