The Big Picture: What is Human Growth Hormone?
What is HGH? is becoming a very popular question, since almost every other day HGH is mentioned in the media regarding its use by athletes or breaking research emerges concerning the benefits of its use.
Somatotropin or Growth Hormone (GH) what is more popularly known as Human Growth Hormone or HGH for short, is created in the base and center of the brain, more specifically in the back part of the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland.
The pituitary gland has primarily two lobes, the anterior or front lobe, and the posterior, the back lobe. Human Growth Hormone is made in the Back of the front lobe of the Pituitary Gland.
Human Growth Hormone is a delicate, unique, and important hormone protein that is the largest in the body and has a variety of beneficial purposes in the human body the most important feature is the stimulation of the growth, development, and regeneration of cells throughout the human body.
Virtually every organ and system in the body is dependent on HGH for proper growth, development, and function, therefore human growth hormone is considered by many specialized medical experts in the field of anti-aging, longevity, and cell regeneration medicine to be the master hormone.
What is a Hormone?
A hormone (from the Greek "impetus" or a moving force; impulse; stimulus) is a chemical messenger that carries a signal from one cell (or group of cells) to another via the blood. In general, hormones regulate the function of their target cells the cells receiving the hormone.
The action or net effect of hormones is determined by a number of factors including the pattern of its release into the human body and the response of the receiving cells (2).
What does Human Growth Hormone look like?
Human growth hormone (HGH) is a protein hormone made up of a single chain of 191 amino acids, also known as a polypeptide (poly is Latin meaning many many peptides many amino acids), which forms the shape of a kind of circularesque (roundish) Ball.
- Quit Wasting Time and Fix Your Hormone Imbalance NOW! - April 13th, 2022
- Humatrope HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - February 22nd, 2022
- Effects Of HGH On Skin - February 20th, 2022
- HGH Health News: HGH Human Growth Hormone Injections Information - February 19th, 2022
- Some Of The Symptoms Of Decreased Human Growth Hormone - February 18th, 2022
- HGH Decline And Aging - February 17th, 2022
- Hgh Doctors - February 15th, 2022
- When the Growth Hormone Revolution Began: HGH Study - February 14th, 2022
- Hormone Frequently Asked Questions: HRT FAQ - February 12th, 2022
- Human Growth Hormone 101 - February 12th, 2022
- Getting Started With An Hgh Therapy Program - February 9th, 2022
- Test Your Hgh Blood Levels - February 8th, 2022
- Hgh Levels - February 7th, 2022
- All The Different Brands Of Human Growth Hormone - February 7th, 2022
- Testing Olympians Hgh Giving Unfair Advantage In Sports Performance - February 5th, 2022
- Hgh Cell Regeneration - February 3rd, 2022
- Hgh Benefits Courtesy Of James Abernathy Ph.D - February 1st, 2022
- Hgh And Body Building - January 31st, 2022
- Weight Management And Hgh - January 29th, 2022
- Hgh Secretagogue - January 29th, 2022
- Side Effects Of Human Growth Hormone - January 27th, 2022
- Hgh Therapy Program Diary - January 24th, 2022
- Finally! Real HGH! Not Scams! - January 24th, 2022
- Getting Started with Injectable HGH Treatment - January 22nd, 2022
- Hgh And Improvements In Body Composition - April 30th, 2020
- HGH Is No Fountain Of Youth - April 29th, 2020
- Hgh Benefits - April 20th, 2020
- Overall General Benefits Of Hgh - April 19th, 2020
- Hgh Benefits And Effects On Skin And Hair - April 17th, 2020
- Hgh Sprays (scam): What Is A Nanogram? The Quantity Of A Nano Gram - April 9th, 2020
- Will Human Growth Hormone Prove To Be The First Anti-aging Medication? - March 19th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 346