B12 is an incredibly important vitamin. B12 helps maintain energy levels and ward off fatigue and is essential for proper metabolism.
Unfortunately, there are millions of people that don't get enough vitamin B12 in their diet. Research suggests that up to half of Americans don't get sufficient B12.
Many wellness clinics offer B12 shots as a part of their repertoire of health treatments, to help patients experience enhanced energy levels and improved vitality. The following are seven benefits of vitamin B12!
Vitamin B12 Wards Off Fatigue and Boosts Energy
The most noticeable and profound effect that B12 Deficiency has on wellness is an overwhelming drain on energy levels. B vitamins are essential for the human body to produce energy. B12 plays a critical role in the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). Essentially, ATP is the body's primary means of energy storage.
The body breaks down ATP to produce immediate, usable energy. B12 injections and supplemental B12 can increase energy and reduce feelings of tiredness and exhaustion for individuals suffering from B12 Deficiency.
Vitamin B12 Boosts Metabolism
Increasing vitamin B12 levels in the bloodstream has a direct effect on basal metabolism. Basal Metabolic Rate refers to the body's baseline metabolism when at rest.
Even when you are sleeping or inactive, your body is still burning calories to keep your systems operational.
A higher Basal Metabolic Rate means that you burn more calories, ward off weight gain and encourage weight loss more easily.
Your body spends most of its energy sustaining itself — up to 90% of your caloric expenditure is the result of these baseline processes.
Many issues can impair your body's metabolism, and B12 Deficiency is among the most common, along with crash dieting, Thyroid Hormone Deficiency, and impaired mitochondrial function.
How Does Vitamin B12 Modulate Metabolism?
Human energy production revolves around the activity of mitochondrial cells, which are dependent upon vitamin B12 (among other nutrients) to function correctly.
Mitochondria are among the most influential factors regarding your Basal Metabolic Rate. That means that the more energy that your mitochondria produce, the more calories you'll burn off every day.
Vitamin B12 Encourages Weight Loss
Taking a vitamin B12 shot doesn't magically burn fat, but it does encourage physiological processes that can help you shed weight if you are a victim of B12 Deficiency. Vitamin B12 injections provide a variety of benefits that all have a positive effect on weight maintenance.
For example, the improved mood associated with vitamin B12 shots help maintain a positive frame of mind that keeps you active and helps encourage the adoption of healthy habits. Increased energy levels make it easier to get up and exercise or just keep moving.
Streamlined metabolism keeps Basal Metabolic Rate chipping away at calories, and improved sleep quality helps your body repair, rebuild and rejuvenate, which produces apparent benefits concerning weight loss.
In particular, healthy sleep helps modulate insulin production and blood sugar, which are critical for staving off obesity.
If you're interested in further weight loss, vitamin B12 injections can be paired with fat-burning supplements such as Choline, Inositol, and Methionine in order to create a full-fledged fat-burning program.
Patients with HGH Deficiency and men with Low-T can also create a comprehensive HRT regimen that includes vitamin B12 for enhanced weight loss.
Vitamin B12 Preserves and Restores a More Natural Circadian Rhythm
Sleep is incredibly important in ways that we are only beginning to understand. Without enough sleep, the systems of the body go haywire, to the detriment of health. This is evident in the case of extended sleep deprivation, but long-term sleep debt is also a problem, and vitamin B12 Deficiency makes it very difficult to get enough restorative sleep.
Three ways that healthy sleep promotes a healthy life are through weight control, increased energy, and mood stabilization. Healthy sleep also helps to ensure the proper hormone balance of HGH, Testosterone, Thyroid Hormone, and other essential hormones.
There are two primary forms of injectable vitamin B12—Cyanocobalamin and Methylcobalamin. Only Methylcobalamin has been shown to produce beneficial effects upon circadian rhythm.
Oral and supplemental vitamin B12 do not create this effect.
Methylcobalamin provides these benefits because it is a more refined version of B12 injection, as it is pre-methylated and fully formulated to activate receptor sites on the mitochondria.
In general, Methylcobalamin provides the best results. While Cyanocobalamin may be less expensive, it is also much less effective.
If you've been having issues with fatigue, night-time sleepiness, fitful sleep, or trouble falling asleep, your circadian problems may be the result of vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Vitamin B12 Elevates Mood and Increases Concentration
Do you feel that mild dexpression and cognitive fogginess are having an impact on your day-to-day life?
You may find this surprising, but vitamin B12 is essential for psychological wellness.
There is strong evidence that suggests B12 injections can help ward off depression and help you sustain an overall favorable mood profile.
If you're being treated for clinical depression, your psychiatrist may even recommend vitamin B12 injections with your traditional treatment or instead of conventional therapy for relief from your condition. Furthermore, vitamin B12 can also enhance memory and concentration, specifically in the realm of being able to focus on the tasks at hand.
Vitamin B12 Supports a Strong Immune System
The immune system is your body's defense force against illness and outside intruders. The lymphatic system helps the other systems of the body remain in a state of homeostasis necessary for optimal physiological function.
There is substantial clinical evidence that suggests that Methylcobalamin vitamin B12 injections have a beneficial effect upon the immune system by restoring a normalized T-Cell balance which helps the body target and eliminates foreign bacteria and viruses more effectively.
If you've been experiencing more frequent or prolonged bouts of illness or infection, vitamin B12 may be able to help. B12 Deficiency has been shown to have a robust and suppressive effect upon immune function.
Vitamin B12 May Be Able to Stop Hair Loss and Encourage Thicker, Healthier Hair
Maintaining a healthy head of hair is a more complex task than you might imagine. In fact, vitamin B12 is integral to the growth and maintenance of healthy hair. Luxurious and robust hair depends strongly on three factors — hemoglobin, ferritin, and vitamin B12.
A deficiency in any of these three ingredients in scalp tissue will have a negative influence on hair health. Of course, we would never suggest turning to vitamin B12 simply for its benefits toward hair growth, but it's undoubtedly a fantastic ancillary benefit.
Vitamin B12 can also improve the effectiveness of standard treatments for hair loss and thinning hair.
Is Liver Good For You? Beef Liver Nutrition (+8 Nutrients You Need)
- Our Most Popular Diet Injection Programs (Call for Inquiry) - [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 8th, 2020]
- How to Use Fasting to Boost Human Growth Hormone Levels - [Last Updated On: December 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 12th, 2021]
- DASH Diet Overview and Review - [Last Updated On: December 4th, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 21st, 2021]
- Magnesium Supplementation for a Healthier You - [Last Updated On: December 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 25th, 2021]
- The Benefits of Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Boost HGH, and Improve Glucose Levels - [Last Updated On: December 1st, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 8th, 2021]
- Confused About Intermittent Fasting? - [Last Updated On: June 13th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 19th, 2021]
- The Do's and Don'ts of Calcium Supplements – Can I Grow Taller? - [Last Updated On: June 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 6th, 2021]
- Benefits of Adding More Citrus Fruits to Your Diet - [Last Updated On: May 18th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 4th, 2021]
- Romaine Lettuce: Guinea Pigs Like It -- Why Not You? - [Last Updated On: May 18th, 2023] [Originally Added On: June 12th, 2021]
- How to Lose Weight on a Plant-Based Diet and Keep the Weight OFF! - [Last Updated On: June 13th, 2023] [Originally Added On: July 6th, 2021]
- Frozen Foods are Underrated: The Healthiest and Most Affordable Frozen Foods - [Last Updated On: May 18th, 2023] [Originally Added On: July 18th, 2021]
- The “Soyboy” Idea – Do Soy-based Foods Feminize Males? - [Last Updated On: May 19th, 2023] [Originally Added On: July 28th, 2021]
- Avoid These Foods That Reduce Testosterone - [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: June 28th, 2022]
- Six Vitamins to Focus On if You Want Thicker, Youthful-Looking Hair - [Last Updated On: December 29th, 2022] [Originally Added On: November 22nd, 2022]
- What You Need To Know About Intermittent Fasting - [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: December 22nd, 2022]
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 1152