Your beauty routine consists of skincare, haircare, nails, and perhaps some or a lot of make-up.
It can be a lot to keep up with, no doubt, but have you ever considered that your hours at the gym (or lack thereof) are either benefiting or hindering your beauty goals?
I know that it may be something else to add to the list of manicures, exfoliation days, and Botox injections, but fitness can add some serious benefits to not just your beauty, but your overall health.
And when your overall health is in tip-top shape, you'll love the way you look more and more – feel good, look good.
Everyone knows that exercise, whether it be cardio, strength training, or yoga gives our hearts a workout and keeps them healthy. Continuous strengthening of the heart lowers one's risk of developing heart disease or strokes.
We also know that exercise helps us maintain a healthy-looking shape (although nutrition also plays a major role!) and increases our bone density, keeping osteoporosis at bay. What you may not know, is what it can do for hair and skin...
Fitness and Haircare
Going back to your heart and circulatory system, when you exercise you're pumping larger amounts of blood throughout your body, strengthening the heart and increasing blood circulation.
The increased blood flow extends to your scalp where it nourishes your hair follicles with more nutrients and oxygen — exactly what your hair needs to grow thick and resistant to breakage. Consistent exercise, therefore, promotes a healthy hair growth cycle.
Fitness and Skincare
Regular exercise helps prevent breakouts! Yes, you sweat and get dirty, which can clog pores if you do not wash your face regularly, but breakouts are also caused by excess sebum or the oil your skin produces. Cortisol, a hormone released when stressed, causes the overproduction of sebum.
Exercise causes our bodies to release the “feel-good” hormones, dopamine, and other endorphins, that suppress cortisol, thus leading to reduced production of sebum.
Even though sweating is gross, it does open your pores and helps to flush toxins from the skin as well.
Exercising also produces more collagen, a protein that maintains the structure of your skin as well as provides flexibility. Increasing collagen production tones your skin, preventing wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging.
Plus, remember the increased blood circulation? This extends to your skin as well, leading to glowing, brighter skin, due to increased nutrients and oxygen getting to your skin cells.
Human Growth Hormone and Beauty
If you are taking HGH supplements or on a doctor-mediated growth hormone replacement therapy program, your doctor has probably already recommended you start an exercise program, and may have even given you one to follow.
In adults, growth hormone's biggest job is repairing and growing new cells for your tissues and organs, including your skin cells. Exercising while on HGH supplements will greatly enhance your production of natural growth hormone.
HGH on its own has been shown to improve skin elasticity and lessen the severity of wrinkles or fine lines. Many patients on HRT programs have reported a reduction in grey hair and increased hair growth. With HGH, you can slow down the effects of aging by increasing the repair and regeneration of your skin cells, as well as hair follicles.
This incredible hormone improves intracellular fluid levels which help to carry nutrients from cell to cell and giving the skin the stuff it needs to maintain a healthy appearance. Just what you need for an enhanced beauty routine!
To sum up, exercise is essential for maintaining your glowing skin and flowing hair, as well as boosting your HGH supplements. It is also essential to add to an HRT program to get the best results out of it.
Do not neglect this part of the program! Many middle-aged adults see their skin dulling and wrinkling and their hair falling out or going grey – such side effects of aging can be curtailed or reversed with an HRT program designed for patients suffering from adult-onset growth hormone deficiency.
Consider getting tested for HGH deficiency today!
- Which is Better? Suffering or Balancing Your Hormones for True Vitality? - September 7th, 2022
- We Were Ripped Off – Twice! – by HGH Scammers - June 9th, 2022
- Focus on These Five Workouts to Naturally Boost Both HGH and Testosterone - March 16th, 2022
- Human Growth Hormone Is Something You Absolutely Need - October 20th, 2021
- HGH and Fertility in Women - October 7th, 2021
- Beware the HGH Ripoff Artists - September 27th, 2021
- HGH Doctors - September 17th, 2021
- Women: 15 Warning Signs Your HGH Might Be Low - August 19th, 2021
- It’s Not Just Anecdotal: Science Says Growth Hormone Creates Faster and Leaner Athletes - June 18th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Deficiency, the Immune System and COVID-19 - May 22nd, 2021
- HGH and Testosterone Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - May 12th, 2021
- How Human Growth Hormone Supports Beauty and Youthfulness - May 7th, 2021
- How Growth Hormone (HGH) and Leptin Affect Weight Loss and Dieting - April 30th, 2021
- Buying HGH Scams Versus Buying Real Injectable HGH - April 26th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 9th, 2021
- HGH Injections May Improve ACL Surgery Outcomes - March 7th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - March 5th, 2021
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - February 24th, 2021
- Why Are So Many Celebrities Taking HGH? Do They Need It? - February 14th, 2021
- Mark Cuban: The HGH Revolution is Underway - February 10th, 2021
- Why You Need HGH -- Six Key Reasons - February 9th, 2021
- Ten HGH Frequently Asked Questions - January 29th, 2021
- HGH and Bodybuilding - January 20th, 2021
- How the Liver Influences Weight Gain and Affects Hormone Balance - January 16th, 2021
- Hormone Therapy After a Hysterectomy: Human Growth Hormone - November 13th, 2020
- Why you need a blood test before you get Hormone Replacement Therapy protocols of HGH, Testosterone or Sermorelin injections - January 10th, 2020
- Lose Weight with HCG — the Power of the HCG Diet! - March 11th, 2019
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 678