Proper diet is one of the keys to longevity, good health, and Hormone Balance. Nutrition guidelines have recently been updated in the United States.
While hunger is not a huge problem in America, we still have significant issues with malnutrition. The USDA and the United States Department of Health and Human Services published the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2020-2025 to help Americans have more nutritious diets.
Nutrition deficiencies are a major problem because even not getting enough of a single vitamin or mineral can increase the risk of medical complications and degrade health.
These deficiencies can contribute to increased blood pressure, loss of bone mineral density, muscle atrophy, Hormone Imbalance, and more. Testosterone and Human Growth Hormone are very sensitive to proper diet, and the body tends to release stress hormones like Cortisol when your body isn't getting what it needs.
Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies Quite Common Among Americans.
Our bodies need a wide variety of nutrients to achieve optimal function. There are thirteen essential vitamins that the body needs, and there are several more required minerals. Many people opt for diets high in empty calories and short on nutrition.
Others are forced into situations where they don't get the nutrients they need due to socioeconomic factors. It's also common for men and women to become more prone to particular types of deficiency such as Vitamin D Deficiency as they get older. It's also possible to just be genetically prone to certain types of nutrition deficiency.
The United States government provides nutrition advice to help Americans as a whole achieve better health and wellness.
The most current edition of the Dietary Guidelines focuses on four nutrients that Americans aren't getting enough of as a whole: Vitamin D, Dietary Fiber, Potassium, and Calcium. They consider these deficiencies to be a Public Health Concern.
Why You Need Vitamin D
Vitamin D is critical for regulating levels of phosphate and Calcium in the body. Vitamin D Deficiency is associated with depression, fatigue, pain, and muscle weakness.
Vitamin D helps support bone and muscle strength. All adults should get at least 600IU of Vitamin D Daily. Ten to thirty minutes of direct sunlight can also meet Vitamin D requirements for most adults, though older men and women are more likely to need Vitamin D Supplements.
Why You Need Dietary Fiber
Dietary Fiber promotes healthy gut flora and is essential for proper digestive absorption. Fiber gives the sensation of fullness without the desire to overeat or rely too heavily on empty calories. Fiber also helps move solids through the digestive tract.
A diet high in Dietary Fiber helps prevent Bowel Cancer, Type-2 Diabetes, Stroke, and Heart Disease while also promoting healthy Blood Sugar. Men should get 28-34 mg of dietary fiber daily, while women should get 22-28 mg.
Why You Need Potassium
Potassium and Calcium are both electrolytes, meaning that they are needed for muscle contraction, nerve signaling, and fluid balance.
Nerve signals are the result of the movement of sodium and potassium ions. Potassium is crucial to the proper function of the heart because it regulates the heartbeat. Getting enough potassium protects against high blood pressure, stroke, osteoporosis, kidney stones, and water retention. Men should get 3.4 grams of potassium per day, and women should get 2.6 grams.
Why You Need Calcium
Calcium is the main ingredient of our bones and teeth and is critical to the maintenance of various physiological functions. Calcium is crucial to internervous communication and stimulates muscle contraction. The nutrient also plays a key role in the blood clotting mechanism.
Calcium Deficiency is associated with osteoporosis and weak skin and nails. Severe Calcium Deficiency can even lead to seizures. Men should be getting around 1 gram of Calcium per day, while women should get 1-1.2 grams.
- Using Food to Improve Your Mood - How Diet and Mental Health Are Related - June 14th, 2022
- Testimonial: How HGH Replacement Therapy Turned a Man’s Life Around - February 10th, 2022
- Peptides: Another Option in the Battle Against Weight Gain - January 21st, 2022
- How Hormone Imbalance Contributes to Weight Gain - December 16th, 2021
- Zomacton Therapy for Relief from HGH Deficiency - November 29th, 2021
- Avoid Hormone Imbalance and Ward Off Fatigue and Exhaustion This Winter - November 10th, 2021
- Ten Signs You May Be Suffering from Low-T (or HGH Deficiency)! - October 6th, 2021
- Tesamorelin Therapy Helps Patients Lose Weight and Boost Growth Hormone Levels - September 9th, 2021
- Study Tracks Diabetic Low-T Patients for Twelve Years - August 9th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: If You Do It Right, It’s Like a Miracle - July 13th, 2021
- Preserving and Restoring Hormone Balance for Improved Health and Wellness - July 10th, 2021
- Eating Too Much Junk Food Slashes Sperm Count and Trashes Testosterone Levels - June 10th, 2021
- Male Menopause - Changes in Hormone Balance Alter Men's Lives - June 3rd, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Injections Clinics - May 30th, 2021
- Arizona HGH Injections Clinics - May 28th, 2021
- Watch Out for Signs of Testosterone Imbalance - May 27th, 2021
- Treating Covid-19 Patients with Thyroid Hormone Therapy - May 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Injections Clinics - May 24th, 2021
- Alabama HGH Injections Clinics - May 19th, 2021
- HGH Injections in Sacramento, California - May 18th, 2021
- Omnitrope Therapy for the Treatment of Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - May 13th, 2021
- The Importance of Balanced Growth Hormone and Insulin Levels - May 8th, 2021
- California HGH Injections Clinics - May 5th, 2021
- Massachusetts HGH Injections Clinics - May 3rd, 2021
- Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - May 2nd, 2021
- Pennsylvania HGH Injections Clinics - May 1st, 2021
- Is Eight Glasses of Water Per Day Really Necessary? - April 29th, 2021
- Florida HGH Injections Clinics - April 27th, 2021
- Norditropin Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 14th, 2021
- Seriously, You Might Need More Fiber - April 13th, 2021
- Researchers Discover Brain Cells Associated With Sugar Cravings - April 12th, 2021
- New Study Demonstrates How Stress Hormones Contribute to Hair Loss - April 9th, 2021
- Montana HGH Injections Clinics - April 8th, 2021
- Streamline Your Strength Training to Improve Hormone Balance and Gains - March 23rd, 2021
- The Effects of Sedentary Lifestyle on Health and Hormone Balance in Men - March 19th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Injections Clinics - March 13th, 2021
- Diabetes Treatment Semaglutide Helps Obese Patients Lose Weight - March 12th, 2021
- Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism—Leading Cause of Thyroid Disorders - March 10th, 2021
- Experimenting with Leptin (The Hunger Hormone) in Rats - March 9th, 2021
- The Influence of the Thyroid Gland on Body Fat - March 5th, 2021
- Texas HGH Injections Clinics - March 3rd, 2021
- New Study Hints at Body's Ability to Re-Calibrate Biological Age - March 1st, 2021
- Colorado HGH Injections Clinics - February 28th, 2021
- HGH Therapy May Boost Immune Health in Aging and Vulnerable Populations - February 27th, 2021
- Exercise Rehab Improves Strength and Endurance Outcomes in Stroke Patients - February 26th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Covid-19—The Effects of Indoor Living on Immunity - February 23rd, 2021
- Breakthrough Gene Therapies May Help Humans Live Longer, Healthier Lives - February 17th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Injections Clinics - February 13th, 2021
- Minnesota HGH Injections Clinics - February 12th, 2021
- Prescription Human Growth Hormone Injections in San Francisco, California - February 5th, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Intermittent Fasting Could Improve Cognitive Function - February 3rd, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Injections Clinics - January 9th, 2021
- Wyoming HGH Injections Clinics - January 8th, 2021
- New York HGH Injections Clinics - January 6th, 2021
- Missouri HGH Injections Clinics - January 4th, 2021
- Ohio HGH Injections Clinics - January 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Injections Clinics - January 1st, 2021
- Washington D.C. HGH Injections Clinics - December 31st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- Mississippi HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- West Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - December 26th, 2020
- Vermont HGH Injections Clinics - December 23rd, 2020
- Utah HGH Injections Clinics - December 22nd, 2020
- New Mexico HGH Injections Clinics - December 21st, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Injections Clinics - December 20th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Injections Clinics - December 18th, 2020
- Nevada HGH Injections Clinics - December 17th, 2020
- Washington HGH Injections Clinics - December 15th, 2020
- HGH Injections in Seattle, Washington - December 14th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Injections Clinics - December 14th, 2020
- Oregon HGH Injections Clinics - December 13th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Injections Clinics - December 11th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Injections Clinics - December 9th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Injections Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Maine HGH Injections Clinics - December 6th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Injections Clinics - December 5th, 2020
- Kentucky HGH Injections Clinics - December 3rd, 2020
- Kansas HGH Injections Clinics - December 2nd, 2020
- Iowa HGH Injections Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Indiana HGH Injections Clinics - November 30th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 639