Hypothyroidism is surprisingly common in the United States. Approximately twenty million people in America suffer from Hypothyroidism.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/448690972
Video Download: Hashimoto S Hypothyroidism Leading Cause Of Thyroid Disorders
Video Stream: Hashimoto S Hypothyroidism Leading Cause Of Thyroid Disorders
The condition is far more prevalent among women, who are ten times more likely to be diagnosed in their lifetime with Hypothyroidism. In the end, the affliction will affect around 1/8th of women at some point in their lives.
One of the big issues with Hypothyroidism is that it goes underreported, mostly because lots of people never go to the doctor for evaluation and diagnosis.
It's suspected that the majority of individuals that actually have Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism are never properly tested.
What Is Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism?
Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism is the leading cause of Hypothyroidism, accounting for 90% of cases. Hashimoto's is a disorder that causes the immune system to attack the Thyroid Gland, eventually leading to its destruction.
While Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism is dreadfully common, doctors usually don't test Thyroid Patients for evidence of the condition.
The reasoning is simple—Hashimoto's Diagnosis does not affect the treatment strategy for patients with Hypothyroidism, which is to prescribe Thyroid Medication and make sure Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Levels are in a healthy range.
Why Test for Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism?
While Hashimoto's testing has no impact on the treatment of Hypothyroidism, it can provide other benefits. Patients with one Autoimmune Condition are more likely to experience other diseases related to an overactive immune system.
For example, almost half of patients diagnosed with Hypothyroidism also have neurological antibodies that are associated with an increased risk of several neurological disorders, including demyelination, epilepsy, and encephalitis.
Managing Hashimoto's Is Important
Even if you're taking Thyroid Hormone Treatments, it's still important to take steps to control Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism to maximize the benefits of treatment and maximally protect the Thyroid.
The Thyroid Gland is important to the optimal function of every cell in the body. By taking steps to preserve optimal Thyroid activity, you'll go along way in protecting your wellness and uplifting your quality of life.
The Thyroid Gland is intricately connected to the body's ability to regulate energy, temperature, growth, and metabolism. Hypothyroidism leads to issues with weight, cholesterol, menstrual function, strength, blood pressure, temperature, metabolism, and more.
Eating a healthy diet is critical for Hashimoto's patients because they are at higher risk of other autoimmune disorders, including Lupus, Type-1 Diabetes, and Celiac Disease.
Specifically, it's important to ensure that patients get high levels of Zinc, Selenium, and Iodide in their diet. Avoiding highly processed food, dairy and grains may also be beneficial.
- Testimonial: How HGH Replacement Therapy Turned a Man’s Life Around - February 10th, 2022
- Peptides: Another Option in the Battle Against Weight Gain - January 21st, 2022
- How Hormone Imbalance Contributes to Weight Gain - December 16th, 2021
- Zomacton Therapy for Relief from HGH Deficiency - November 29th, 2021
- Avoid Hormone Imbalance and Ward Off Fatigue and Exhaustion This Winter - November 10th, 2021
- Ten Signs You May Be Suffering from Low-T (or HGH Deficiency)! - October 6th, 2021
- Tesamorelin Therapy Helps Patients Lose Weight and Boost Growth Hormone Levels - September 9th, 2021
- Study Tracks Diabetic Low-T Patients for Twelve Years - August 9th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: If You Do It Right, It’s Like a Miracle - July 13th, 2021
- Preserving and Restoring Hormone Balance for Improved Health and Wellness - July 10th, 2021
- Eating Too Much Junk Food Slashes Sperm Count and Trashes Testosterone Levels - June 10th, 2021
- Male Menopause - Changes in Hormone Balance Alter Men's Lives - June 3rd, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Injections Clinics - May 30th, 2021
- Arizona HGH Injections Clinics - May 28th, 2021
- Watch Out for Signs of Testosterone Imbalance - May 27th, 2021
- Treating Covid-19 Patients with Thyroid Hormone Therapy - May 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Injections Clinics - May 24th, 2021
- Alabama HGH Injections Clinics - May 19th, 2021
- HGH Injections in Sacramento, California - May 18th, 2021
- Omnitrope Therapy for the Treatment of Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - May 13th, 2021
- The Importance of Balanced Growth Hormone and Insulin Levels - May 8th, 2021
- California HGH Injections Clinics - May 5th, 2021
- Massachusetts HGH Injections Clinics - May 3rd, 2021
- Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - May 2nd, 2021
- Pennsylvania HGH Injections Clinics - May 1st, 2021
- Is Eight Glasses of Water Per Day Really Necessary? - April 29th, 2021
- Florida HGH Injections Clinics - April 27th, 2021
- Norditropin Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 14th, 2021
- Seriously, You Might Need More Fiber - April 13th, 2021
- Researchers Discover Brain Cells Associated With Sugar Cravings - April 12th, 2021
- Four Common Nutrient Deficiencies Among Americans - April 11th, 2021
- New Study Demonstrates How Stress Hormones Contribute to Hair Loss - April 9th, 2021
- Montana HGH Injections Clinics - April 8th, 2021
- Streamline Your Strength Training to Improve Hormone Balance and Gains - March 23rd, 2021
- The Effects of Sedentary Lifestyle on Health and Hormone Balance in Men - March 19th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Injections Clinics - March 13th, 2021
- Diabetes Treatment Semaglutide Helps Obese Patients Lose Weight - March 12th, 2021
- Experimenting with Leptin (The Hunger Hormone) in Rats - March 9th, 2021
- The Influence of the Thyroid Gland on Body Fat - March 5th, 2021
- Texas HGH Injections Clinics - March 3rd, 2021
- New Study Hints at Body's Ability to Re-Calibrate Biological Age - March 1st, 2021
- Colorado HGH Injections Clinics - February 28th, 2021
- HGH Therapy May Boost Immune Health in Aging and Vulnerable Populations - February 27th, 2021
- Exercise Rehab Improves Strength and Endurance Outcomes in Stroke Patients - February 26th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Covid-19—The Effects of Indoor Living on Immunity - February 23rd, 2021
- Breakthrough Gene Therapies May Help Humans Live Longer, Healthier Lives - February 17th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Injections Clinics - February 13th, 2021
- Minnesota HGH Injections Clinics - February 12th, 2021
- Prescription Human Growth Hormone Injections in San Francisco, California - February 5th, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Intermittent Fasting Could Improve Cognitive Function - February 3rd, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Injections Clinics - January 9th, 2021
- Wyoming HGH Injections Clinics - January 8th, 2021
- New York HGH Injections Clinics - January 6th, 2021
- Missouri HGH Injections Clinics - January 4th, 2021
- Ohio HGH Injections Clinics - January 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Injections Clinics - January 1st, 2021
- Washington D.C. HGH Injections Clinics - December 31st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- Mississippi HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- West Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - December 26th, 2020
- Vermont HGH Injections Clinics - December 23rd, 2020
- Utah HGH Injections Clinics - December 22nd, 2020
- New Mexico HGH Injections Clinics - December 21st, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Injections Clinics - December 20th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Injections Clinics - December 18th, 2020
- Nevada HGH Injections Clinics - December 17th, 2020
- Washington HGH Injections Clinics - December 15th, 2020
- HGH Injections in Seattle, Washington - December 14th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Injections Clinics - December 14th, 2020
- Oregon HGH Injections Clinics - December 13th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Injections Clinics - December 11th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Injections Clinics - December 9th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Injections Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Maine HGH Injections Clinics - December 6th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Injections Clinics - December 5th, 2020
- Kentucky HGH Injections Clinics - December 3rd, 2020
- Kansas HGH Injections Clinics - December 2nd, 2020
- Iowa HGH Injections Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Indiana HGH Injections Clinics - November 30th, 2020
- Illinois HGH Injections Clinics - November 29th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 423