Video Download: Hgh And Bodybuilding.zip
Video Stream: Hgh And Bodybuilding
It is illegal to use Human Growth Hormone for bodybuilding or sports performance enhancement.
However, many people are buying HGH on the black market for these purposes with growing popularity amongst athletes, Olympians, and Hollywood actors.
Bodybuilders have long known (even if illegal for this purpose) that growth hormone (GH), a polypeptide hormone secreted in a burst-like manner from the anterior pituitary gland, is enormously important to the growth, development and rejuvenation process of muscle tissue.
The following are several reasons why many bodybuilders use HGH:
1. Increased protein synthesis
2. Increases utilization of fatty acids
3. Increases amino acid transport across cell membranes
4. Increases lipolysis (fat breakdown)
5. Increases availability of glucose and amino acids
6. Increases collagen synthesis
7. Stimulates cartilage growth
8. Increases retention of nitrogen, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus
HGH and Recovery Time
HGH is very popular among bodybuilders and professional athletes because it significantly improves muscle strength and endurance.
HGH also helps to increase the metabolism, promote fat burning, the regeneration of muscles, bones, ligaments, joints, skin, brain cells and organs.
HGH Athletes and Controversy
There is a lot of discussion in the U.S. Congress over HGH because many professional athletes are using HGH to gain an advantage over competitors.
Athletes who have admitted to using HGH are banned or suspended from sports.
HGH and HIV / AIDS
More documentation and research is coming out confirming the positive and regenerative results of using HGH for HGH patients.
Positive Results from HGH for Men and Women
Males and females over the age of 35 who have used HGH for genuine medical purposes have reported increased muscle strength and a loss of fat -- especially around the waistline.
Do not ask a legitimate doctor for HGH because you want it for bodybuilding. HGH is forbidden for use in competition.
Word Count: 340
- Buying HGH Scams Versus Buying Real Injectable HGH - November 14th, 2018
- HGH and Testosterone Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - December 8th, 2017
- How the Liver Influences Weight Gain and Affects Hormone Balance - December 4th, 2017
- Mark Cuban: The HGH Revolution is Underway - December 1st, 2017
- Lose Weight with HCG — the Power of the HCG Diet! - December 1st, 2017
- Why You Need HGH -- Six Key Reasons - November 30th, 2017
- HGH Doctors - November 30th, 2017