It is illegal to use Human Growth Hormone for bodybuilding or sports performance enhancement.
However, many people are buying HGH on the black market for these purposes, with growing popularity amongst athletes, Olympians, and Hollywood actors.
Bodybuilders have long known (even if illegal for this purpose) that growth hormone (GH), a polypeptide hormone secreted in a burst-like manner from the anterior pituitary gland, is enormously important to the growth, development and rejuvenation process of muscle tissue.
The following are several reasons why many bodybuilders use HGH:
1. Increased protein synthesis
2. Increases utilization of fatty acids
3. Increases amino acid transport across cell membranes
4. Increases lipolysis (fat breakdown)
5. Increases availability of glucose and amino acids
6. Increases collagen synthesis
7. Stimulates cartilage growth
8. Increases retention of nitrogen, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus
HGH and Recovery Time
Many people have reported excellent recovery time when using Human Growth Hormone and exercising intensely.
HGH is very popular among bodybuilders and professional athletes because it significantly improves muscle strength and endurance.
HGH also helps to increase the metabolism, promote fat burning, the regeneration of muscles, bones, ligaments, joints, skin, brain cells, and organs.
HGH Athletes and Controversy
There is a lot of discussion in the U.S. Congress over HGH because many professional athletes are using HGH to gain an advantage over competitors.
Athletes who have admitted to using HGH are banned or suspended from sports.
HGH and HIV / AIDS
HGH is used by people with HIV / AIDS to help overcome muscle wasting and degeneration of body parts.
More documentation and research is coming out, confirming the positive and regenerative results of using HGH for HGH patients.
Positive Results from HGH for Men and Women
Males and females over the age of 35 who have used HGH for legitimate medical purposes have reported increased muscle strength and a loss of fat -- especially around the waistline.
Do not ask a legitimate doctor for HGH because you want it for bodybuilding. HGH is forbidden for use in competition.
- How the Liver Influences Weight Gain and Affects Hormone Balance - January 16th, 2021
- Hormone Therapy After a Hysterectomy: Human Growth Hormone - November 13th, 2020
- Growth Hormone Deficiency, the Immune System and COVID-19 - November 11th, 2020
- HGH and Testosterone Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 1st, 2020
- How Human Growth Hormone Supports Beauty and Youthfulness - October 31st, 2020
- How Growth Hormone (HGH) and Leptin Affect Weight Loss and Dieting - October 23rd, 2020
- HGH Doctors - October 22nd, 2020
- Buying HGH Scams Versus Buying Real Injectable HGH - October 18th, 2020
- HGH Injections May Improve ACL Surgery Outcomes - August 23rd, 2020
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - August 7th, 2020
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - July 24th, 2020
- Fitness and Beauty: The Two Go Hand-in-Hand - July 22nd, 2020
- Why Are So Many Celebrities Taking HGH? Do They Need It? - July 17th, 2020
- Mark Cuban: The HGH Revolution is Underway - July 3rd, 2020
- Why You Need HGH -- Six Key Reasons - July 2nd, 2020
- Ten HGH Frequently Asked Questions - December 9th, 2019
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 345