The Truth About the Anti-Aging Capabilities of Human Growth Hormone
Human Growth Hormone Therapy is a complex subject. For decades, there's been a veritable war raged over the effects of bio-identical HGH on health and wellness.
Most people are aware of HGH, but only in a limited faculty. Human Growth Hormone came into the public consciousness mainly as a result of its use for Performance Enhancement in the 1980s-1990s, and it has carried a particular stigma ever since.
People were using it to cheat at sports, and legislators tightly restricted the use of Human Growth Hormone to a limited set of therapeutic circumstances. People are also generally aware that HGH shots are often prescribed to children with Idiopathic Short Stature (ISS).
So that's what the average person knows about HGH — it helps kids grow, and it helps athletes cheat. But the full story is so much more nuanced.
For the last generation, Human Growth Hormone has seen increased therapeutic use among adults. Recombinant HGH injections are frequently prescribed by Hormone Clinics for the treatment of age-related Human Growth Hormone Deficiency, which is also called Somatopause.
Should HGH Be Considered an Anti-Aging Treatment?
Human Growth Hormone therapy has experienced increasing popularity in recent years, as a means to correct Hormone Imbalance and encourage wellness. Many websites even report on HGH like it's the Fountain of Youth.
It's important not to fall for the hype when it comes to Human Growth Hormone or any other treatment designed to facilitate longevity and wellness. There is no cure available today that's going to make you live forever.
As of today, there are no treatments that can reverse the aging process. There are still numerous hurdles that must be overcome before humans experience extensive and significant life extension.
HGH injection therapy should not be considered an Anti-Aging Therapy, but, for patients with Human Growth Hormone Deficiency, prescription HGH shots can have a profound and dramatic impact on the quality of life while also having a positive influence on long-term mortality rates.
HGH can be genuinely beneficial to patients with clinically low Growth Hormone levels, and the dangers of HGH Deficiency continue to mount as the age-related decline becomes more severe.
The Future of Longevity Therapy and the Role of HGH Injections
As our knowledge of the internal processes behind aging become more sophisticated, we will inevitably develop new treatments designed to prolong the human lifespan in ways that we can only imagine today.
Among Wellness Specialists and Anti-Aging Doctors, it is believed that HGH therapy and other Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) options will play an integral role in preserving optimal wellness as we traverse the extended aging process.
Modern research has shown that Hormone Balance is precious, and one of the most potent indicators of future longevity.
The human body is designed to hit a physiological peak sometime during the twenties and aims to slowly decline from that peak for the rest of the lifespan. It's not only embedded into Human DNA but the DNA of nearly every living creature.
Through the utilization of HGH injections, Testosterone therapy, and other Hormone Optimization techniques, it's possible to preserve a youthful hormonal equilibrium, or the scientific term, homeostasis.
Studies have shown that keeping HGH in a specific range has a positive impact on multiple factors related to long-term wellness, including muscle mass, immune health, quality of life, mental outlook, body fat percentage, memory, and more.
It's essential to recognize that Human Growth Hormone isn't a wonder drug that is going to reverse aging and make you look and feel like you're nineteen years old again.
What it will do, however, is relieve your body of the physiological stress related to impaired cellular metabolism. In the end, Human Growth Hormone has a relatively simple job — it maintains and amplifies cellular metabolism.
The majority of the heavy lifting associated with Human Growth Hormone is performed by IGF-1. HGH circulates through the bloodstream to the liver, where it is broken down into Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1.
Without sufficient Human Growth Hormone and IGF-1, the body's cells won't divide and rejuvenate as efficiently, preventing your body from recovering from long-term wear and tear.
Injectable Human Growth Hormone is prescribed to patients that suffer from age-related HGH Deficiency to restore HGH levels to a blood volume, which will provide the maximum benefits while minimizing the risk associated with HGH overdose or abuse.
Improper use of Human Growth Hormone is associated with some potentially detrimental side effects, including carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, diabetes, and water retention.
This is why it's so important to only use HGH injections with a legitimate prescription from a reputable doctor. It's also important to administer your Growth Hormone injections precisely as directed to experience the full litany of benefits while warding off adverse risks.
Any legitimate HRT Provider that offers Human Growth Hormone will require periodic check-ups to ensure that the HGH dosage is still in the ideal range, and the therapy is still ongoing, smoothly, and ideally.
What is Optimal Human Growth Hormone Levels?
Decades of clinical HGH therapy and Human Growth Hormone research have helped us determine the ideal amount of IGF-1 that should be in the bloodstream to preserve health and wellness to the maximum extent possible.
There is still some debate regarding this ideal, but in general, IGF-1 levels between 200 ng/mL and 290 ng/mL are considered the ideal.
For acute cases of HGH Deficiency, some Hormone Therapists may prescribe to boost endogenous IGF-1 Levels to 350 ng/ml. Still, levels above 300 ng/mL have an elevated risk of side effects when prescribed for an extended period, so this dosage is usually temporary.
The goal of HGH therapy is to discover the Golden Mean for the patient -- The perfect dosage of HGH therapy that fulfills the underlying regenerative needs of the body.
Another reason why it's vital to maintain IGF-1 levels in the Golden Mean range is that elevated IGF-1 levels are associated with medical abnormalities such as cancer.
It is crucial to reach the therapeutic dosage as precisely as possible to maximize the opportunity for longevity while staving off the negative issues associated with too much HGH.
Sermorelin Acetate — Future of HGH Health Maintenance?
Another treatment has discovered increasing popularity as a result of its affordability and versatility. Sermorelin Acetate is a medical intervention that has the capability of boosting HGH levels to the Golden Mean without risk of overdose.
Sermorelin is a derivative of a naturally occurring hormone known as GH-RH, which is the precursor hormone responsible for the pituitary stimulation necessary for the natural production of Human Growth Hormone.
Its full name is Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone. GH-RH activity is modulated by Somatostatins, ensuring that only the ideal level of natural HGH be secreted by the pituitary, preserving the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Liver Axis.
If you are interested in Human Growth Hormone therapy, we encourage you to reach out to our board-certified HRT Clinic.
We have Clinical Hormone Specialists on staff to help you decide if Hormone Optimization is right for you!
- HGH Vs. Testosterone: Which One Do You Need? - November 30th, 2022
- Fighting Off Brain Fog to Think More Clearly - May 30th, 2022
- About to be a Father? How Hormones Will Affect Your Parenting - March 7th, 2022
- Overcome HGH Deficiency with Ipamorelin Acetate Injections - September 21st, 2021
- Fake News About Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women - September 16th, 2021
- My Mind Is Racing and I Feel Like I’m Going Crazy – Could Hormones Be the Cause? - August 3rd, 2021
- If You Have Low-T, You’re More at Risk for Severe COVID-19 Symptoms - May 30th, 2021
- Hormone Therapy May Help Post-Menopausal Women Postpone Onset of Atherosclerosis - May 23rd, 2021
- Joe Rogan -- Palumboism Due to Hormone Abuse? - May 22nd, 2021
- Increased Belly Fat? Blame it on Your Hormones! - May 21st, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone and Cell Regeneration - May 20th, 2021
- Stop Premature Aging Dead in its Tracks with Growth Hormone! - May 14th, 2021
- Anti-Aging News: HGH Shown to Reverse Aging in New Study! - May 4th, 2021
- Testosterone Levels Main Determining Factor Behind Fracture Risk in Older Men - April 23rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - March 5th, 2021
- Ascendis Pharma Given the Go-Ahead by FDA to Develop Long-Acting HGH Treatment - March 4th, 2021
- Early Exposure to BPAs Can Cause Serious Damage Later in Life for Elderly Men - March 2nd, 2021
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - February 24th, 2021
- Zap The Ugly Fat With Human Growth Hormone - February 20th, 2021
- Buying HGH Legally. Is HGH legal in the United States ? - February 18th, 2021
- Basic Human Growth Hormone Information - February 11th, 2021
- An Introduction to the Lymphatic System - February 6th, 2021
- How to Blast Off Your Growth Hormone Therapy with Powerful Nutrition- HGH Injection - February 4th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men - January 29th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone for Body Sculpting - January 27th, 2021
- Starting Your HGH Therapy Program - January 26th, 2021
- Personal Human Growth Hormone HGH Testimonial - January 18th, 2021
- 34 Good Health Tips to Improve Your Health and Wellness - January 17th, 2021
- How HGH and Testosterone Can Make a Huge Difference in Your Life - January 11th, 2021
- Restore Your Vitality with Human Growth Hormone HRT - January 10th, 2021
- HGH Injections: A New Revolution in Longevity, Health, Medicine, and Life Quality -- HGH Injection - November 10th, 2020
- Live Consciously and Live Better - November 4th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 1193