An often asked question: Is HGH legal? To buy human growth hormone legally, you need a qualified doctor's prescription, and to be resident in the United States - but not necessarily a citizen.
This isn't an article about how to get your hands on HGH illegally, nor are we selling scam products like sprays and pills. This is about how to get a prescription for real Human Growth Hormone.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a hot topic these days. It's been the subject of numerous studies, examining its potential benefits and drawbacks.
It's found increasing use both under and over the table, prescribed by doctors at Hormone Clinics nationwide, and swapped by gym enthusiasts and other individuals looking to enhance their vitality.
Never Buy HGH Illegally, only buy Human Growth Hormone legally!
You should never try to find Human Growth Hormone on the black market, or accept it from someone that you do not know and trust. The only recombinant HGH that you know is pure, real, and effective is that which you've received from a reputable pharmacy.
If you get HGH injections from elsewhere, there is always the chance that it could be cut with other ingredients, or it could be altogether fraudulent. Even if the Human Growth Hormone is pure, there's still the question of effectiveness.
The HGH powder has to be stored under specific parameters to remain active. The Human Growth Hormone molecule is very sensitive to heat and light, even in lyophilized form, and if your HGH has ever been mistreated, it could be rendered partially or also wholly inert, completely wasting your time and your money.
Never Use Human Growth Hormone Without a Prescription!
In the case that you can find bio-identical HGH sourced from a real pharmacy, you should still avoid using it unless you have a legitimate prescription received from a licensed physician. For adults, Human Growth Hormone is only indicated for the treatment of Idiopathic Human Growth Hormone Deficiency.
Your doctor will test your Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Levels and examine you for signs and symptoms of HGH Deficiency to determine your eligibility for treatment.
Human Growth Hormone therapy is only meant for those that experience legitimate Growth Hormone Deficiency, and to use HGH with normal Growth Hormone levels can lead to a variety of symptoms and side effects, including carpal tunnel syndrome, insulin resistance, acromegaly, along with other adverse effects on both the skin and the cardiovascular system.
Also, for those with HGH Deficiency, your doctor will determine what dosage of Human Growth Hormone that you need to maximize benefits and minimize risks, which is a vital aspect of treatment that will not be at your disposal without seeing a doctor.
Last but not least, buying and using Human Growth Hormone Illegally can land you in serious legal trouble, in addition to the health risks of illegal HGH.
The use of Human Growth Hormone is tightly restricted, and you can be fined, or even put in jail for buying or selling black market HGH.
How to Get a Prescription for Growth Hormone Legally
Okay, now that that's out of the way, we can discuss how to get your hands on real HGH injections, and even have Growth Hormone shots delivered directly to your home!
To get prescription HGH, you have to meet with a physician to be evaluated. There are many Hormone Clinics across the United States that specialize in treating Hormone Imbalance and Hormone Disorders, such as Growth Hormone Deficiency and Low-T.
At our clinic, we've made it very easy to both undergo diagnostic evaluation for HGH Deficiency and also get your prescription.
Just make a phone call and talk to one of our highly qualified Hormone Specialists, and they can discuss the ins and outs of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and how HGH shots can potentially benefit your life and your vitality.
Meet a Doctor for Your HRT Physical
If you feel like we're the right HRT Clinic for you, we will arrange for an appointment with a local physician in your area who will act as our liaison for your evaluation and treatment.
At your meeting, our affiliate will give you a physical, not altogether unlike that you would receive from a General Practitioner. Afterward, he or she will take a blood sample, which will be the key to revealing your underlying Growth Hormone levels.
Comprehensive Hormone Panel
After your doctor takes a blood sample, that sample will be sent to LabCorp or a similar blood-testing company, and the sample will undergo what is known as a Comprehensive Hormone Panel.
This will test a whole range of parameters, not only those directly associated with your HGH levels, but others that can help us determine what other treatments that you may require, and whether you are healthy enough for Growth Hormone therapy. The most critical test about Human Growth Hormone Deficiency diagnosis is the IGF-1 test.
Human Growth Hormone is particularly hard to measure in the bloodstream, because, as it's released, it gets metabolized quite quickly by the liver.
The best way to get an idea of your average HGH production is to measure your IGF-1 levels. IGF-1 stands for Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1, and this is the primary metabolic product of HGH and the liver.
Because IGF-1 levels remain quite stable in the bloodstream, we can use your IGF-1 levels to determine your need for bio-identical Human Growth Hormone.
Getting Your HGH Prescription and Starting Your Growth Hormone Program
After we receive the results from your Comprehensive Hormone Panel, our Hormone Doctors will analyze the results and determine whether you need HGH injections, as well as what your therapeutic dosage should be.
You'll discuss the options, which include bio-identical HGH therapy and Sermorelin Acetate therapy, and you'll sign off on your treatment regimen, along with your doctor.
We work with reputable Hormone Pharmacies which offer quality HRT products at an affordable cost.
Your prescription Growth Hormone can then be ordered and delivered directly to your home or anywhere you choose.
Is HGH Right for You?
Remember that HGH should only be used to restore healthy Growth Hormone levels for the treatment of legitimate Growth Hormone Deficiency! Human Growth Hormone therapy has changed lives all across the nation, and you could be eligible for treatment.
Talk to your doctor today about Human Growth Hormone Replacement, or you can reach out to us directly with any questions that you may have.
Contact us at the number on the top of the page, or fill out the form to set up a consultation!
Sermorelin: A better approach to the management of adult-onset growth hormone insufficiency?
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - March 5th, 2021
- Ascendis Pharma Given the Go-Ahead by FDA to Develop Long-Acting HGH Treatment - March 4th, 2021
- Early Exposure to BPAs Can Cause Serious Damage Later in Life for Elderly Men - March 2nd, 2021
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - February 24th, 2021
- Zap The Ugly Fat With Human Growth Hormone - February 20th, 2021
- Basic Human Growth Hormone Information - February 11th, 2021
- An Introduction to the Lymphatic System - February 6th, 2021
- How to Blast Off Your Growth Hormone Therapy with Powerful Nutrition- HGH Injection - February 4th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men - January 29th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone for Body Sculpting - January 27th, 2021
- Starting Your HGH Therapy Program - January 26th, 2021
- Personal Human Growth Hormone HGH Testimonial - January 18th, 2021
- 34 Good Health Tips to Improve Your Health and Wellness - January 17th, 2021
- How HGH and Testosterone Can Make a Huge Difference in Your Life - January 11th, 2021
- Restore Your Vitality with Human Growth Hormone HRT - January 10th, 2021
- Hormone Therapy May Help Post-Menopausal Women Postpone Onset of Atherosclerosis - November 14th, 2020
- Joe Rogan -- Palumboism Due to Hormone Abuse? - November 12th, 2020
- HGH Injections: A New Revolution in Longevity, Health, Medicine, and Life Quality -- HGH Injection - November 10th, 2020
- Stop Premature Aging Dead in its Tracks with Growth Hormone! - November 5th, 2020
- Live Consciously and Live Better - November 4th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone and Cell Regeneration - November 2nd, 2020
- Anti-Aging HGH Research of Growth Hormone Injections - October 14th, 2020
- Anti-Aging News: HGH Shown to Reverse Aging in New Study! - June 23rd, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 1134