You produce Hgh Human Growth Hormone in great abundance during your years of maturation during your single-digit years and puberty, as this hormone is part of your hormone complex that helps you grow, and develop secondary sexual characteristics.
You grow taller, your sexual organs grow. In men, the penis enlarges, for women their breasts develop. Hair under the arms, genital area, and so forth develops.
Your natural production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) starts to decline when you are in your 20's at a rate of about 1 to 2% a year and that is why partly, your body does not regenerate itself at the same level when you are younger.
Your natural production can actually decrease by about as much as 15% per decade and by the time you reach
45. You will have already lost a significant amount of your HGH level by the time you reach 30.
Injectable HGH and Sermorelin
There are several ways you can increase your growth hormone levels. You can do intense exercise regimes or you can utilize human growth hormone injection replacement therapy, a therapy that can only be administered by qualified medical practitioners and which is also very reasonably priced. The price of HGH Injections is falling every year as it is becoming easier to produce.
Beware of HGH Pills and Sprays. Injections Work, Pills and Sprays DO NOT WORK
Another controversial method is to take supplements that can help your
body to produce more of its own natural HGH. However, this method has
yet to be empirically proven, but if you were to search on the Internet for HGH, you will find thousands of websites selling pills and sprays. The bottom line HGH Supplements are considered a scam by physicians and scientists, only HGH injections and exercise works to increase your HGH deficient levels.
Exercise Works as Well
Exercising intensely is another way to naturally increase your HGH levels. Exercise If you want to really increase your HGH production, it's important to start a regular exercise routine. People who exercise regularly do look and feel younger.
This is largely due to their increased HGH production, cardiovascular improvement, muscle development and you help to deliver nutrients to cells. The sedentary lifestyle is shorting the life span of many people because of the atrophy that results from it.
Any exercise programs you embrace that are of higher cardiovascular intensity will work to increase your HGH levels naturally, but some programs will work even better.
One of the best exercises is intensive aerobic workouts in short bursts under 15 minutes. Weight training will also increase your production of HGH and also testosterone, another important hormone in men and women alike. Men typically produce 60x the testosterone as women.
Furthermore, when you lose weight through exercising, your HGH level will further be increased because obesity inhibits your HGH production and so losing some body fat can help significantly.
Weight training with quick and high reps until muscle fatigued is an excellent way to increase HGH production. This is because this type of training produces lactic acid in your muscles which is a natural byproduct of muscle contractions and reduces the pH level of your muscles, which is why you get the "burning" sensation once you reach muscular
failure. The key is the high reps, done rapidly, this stimulates the HGH production.
The lactic acid built up will actually damage your muscle tissues if not dealt with by your body and so your body is forced to increase your HGH production as one of the mechanisms for helping your muscles to recover faster and shuttle out the excess lactic acid.
What to eat along with a good exercise regimen.
You should also watch what you eat. Your diet should consist of good quality proteins and be as low as possible on saturated fats. Monounsaturated and omega 3 fats are good fats to be added to your diet to replace saturated and trans fat.
You will also want to avoid high glycemic carbohydrates and sugary foods because these foods will stimulate insulin spikes which will interfere with your human growth hormone production. Think of it this way, sugar is the nemesis of HGH.
Sleep, our bodies produce the most HGH when we are sleeping. Many studies have confirmed that HGH is produced during the later stages of sleep and thus if you are sleeping less than 8 hours a night, you are shortchanging your HGH production process. That is why people who sleep a lot always look younger and refreshed.
So now that you know the secret to look and feeling younger, why not start with the above program to produce more human growth hormone? Contact us today, to get yourself set up with a hormone blood panel at Lab Corp or Quest Diagnostics, to determine which hormones in your body are deficient.
- I Wasted Four Years of My Life - August 25th, 2022
- Was it Fibromyalgia? Nope. Was it Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Nope. And Now I’m Cured! - August 2nd, 2022
- My Doctor Told Me I Was Dying - July 8th, 2022
- The Evolution of the Human Growth Hormone Receptor Gene - June 22nd, 2022
- Quit Wasting Time and Fix Your Hormone Imbalance NOW! - April 13th, 2022
- Humatrope HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - February 22nd, 2022
- Effects Of HGH On Skin - February 20th, 2022
- HGH Health News: HGH Human Growth Hormone Injections Information - February 19th, 2022
- Some Of The Symptoms Of Decreased Human Growth Hormone - February 18th, 2022
- Hgh Doctors - February 15th, 2022
- When the Growth Hormone Revolution Began: HGH Study - February 14th, 2022
- Basic Questions About Hgh (Growth Hormone) - February 12th, 2022
- Hormone Frequently Asked Questions: HRT FAQ - February 12th, 2022
- Human Growth Hormone 101 - February 12th, 2022
- Getting Started With An Hgh Therapy Program - February 9th, 2022
- Test Your Hgh Blood Levels - February 8th, 2022
- Hgh Levels - February 7th, 2022
- All The Different Brands Of Human Growth Hormone - February 7th, 2022
- Testing Olympians Hgh Giving Unfair Advantage In Sports Performance - February 5th, 2022
- Hgh Cell Regeneration - February 3rd, 2022
- Hgh Benefits Courtesy Of James Abernathy Ph.D - February 1st, 2022
- Hgh And Body Building - January 31st, 2022
- Weight Management And Hgh - January 29th, 2022
- Hgh Secretagogue - January 29th, 2022
- Side Effects Of Human Growth Hormone - January 27th, 2022
- Hgh Therapy Program Diary - January 24th, 2022
- Finally! Real HGH! Not Scams! - January 24th, 2022
- Getting Started with Injectable HGH Treatment - January 22nd, 2022
- Hgh And Improvements In Body Composition - April 30th, 2020
- HGH Is No Fountain Of Youth - April 29th, 2020
- Hgh Benefits - April 20th, 2020
- Overall General Benefits Of Hgh - April 19th, 2020
- Hgh Benefits And Effects On Skin And Hair - April 17th, 2020
- Hgh Sprays (scam): What Is A Nanogram? The Quantity Of A Nano Gram - April 9th, 2020
- Will Human Growth Hormone Prove To Be The First Anti-aging Medication? - March 19th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 801