Hormone Replacement Therapy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Hormone Deficiency, Andropause (the "male version" of menopause), and Hormone Replacement Therapy.
There are still several questions and issues raised about human growth hormone and its ability to modulate our health, and well-being. These FAQS (Frequently asked questions) should help set the record straight and assist people in understanding the potential effects of HGH, the benefits, or side effects.
Question: Is there a trend that an average body follows regarding the hormonal change as it ages?
Answer: There is no single formula to determine the amount of hormonal change that occurs as a person ages. What is true, is that everyone is unique; thus, changes in hormonal levels will vary by person to person, though there are general trends that we all seem to follow.
For self-assessment, we provide you with a scientific and medical system to check your hormone levels based on blood analysis and the results that come with the test. We will provide you with a prescription so that you can go to a local blood testing center such as Quest Diagnostics or LabCorp.
Note on Testosterone: Testosterone as measured in ng/dl - nanograms per deciliter.
Young Adult men ages 20-30: This is considered the peak of their lives and development, a time when their physical assets are peaking. Testosterone hormone levels are at their peaks at around levels of 800-1000 ng/dl. But as soon as the person reaches his (when referring to men) the early 30s, the hormonal level dips to a slightly reduced 700- 800 range and continues to decline with every year and decade that transpires.
Keep in mind that this is just an estimate, and sometimes the level of this hormone (Testosterone) is a function of physiological factors. Here are the expected range levels for different age ranges of men, regarding Testosterone.
For patients, primarily men aged 30-40, the Testosterone level dips to 400-700 ng/dl;
For patients, primarily men aged 40-50, the Testosterone level drops to 300-400 ng/dl and;
For patients, primarily men, aged 50-60, the Testosterone level falls to 200-300 ng/dl.
Next Up HGH - Growth Hormone
Note: Human Growth Hormone as measured in IGF-1 ng/dl - nanograms per deciliter
For young adult men ages, 20-30- This is the peak of men's life where most of their abilities are at a prime. Again, the tendency is to have a hormonal dip as soon as they are into the late 20s and early 30s, the range where levels of HGH can fall into the 300 ng/dl level and below. Here are the expected range levels for different age ranges of men.
For patients aged 30-40, the Growth Hormone level dips typically to 250-300 ng/dl, and below;
For patients aged 40-50, the Growth Hormone level falls typically to 175-200 ng/dl and below;
For patients aged 50-60, the Growth Hormone level typically drops to 100-150, and below.
And for DHEA ug/dl, here are the approximate levels:
For patients aged 20-30, the level is at 400-500;
For patients aged 30-40, the level dips to 350-400;
For patients aged 40-50, the level drops to 200-350
For patients aged 50-60, the level falls to 50-200.
Question: Can you replace lost hormones through Hormone Replacement Therapy? Is the procedure worth the investment in terms of cost and health?
Answer: The main objective of this therapy is simple and easy to understand- this process will replace the hormones lost during the natural growth and aging process. This is a natural replenishment. You will not be prescribed bodybuilder doses. You will be prescribed optimal hormone replenishment doses.
Hormone Optimization Replenishes Deficient Levels
During a person's younger years and at his prime, the hormone growth level is high. But as soon as a person grows and matures the level dips and affects the person's general health. To counter this expected body response, what experts can do is to address the shortage. This is what we mean by replenishment to optimal levels, what we call hormone optimization.
If the thousands of men or women who have undergone this procedure are asked, the effects are surprisingly good for the supermajority. Thanks to the wonders of Hormone Replacement Therapy or HRT, American men and American women are rediscovering their energy and sexual drive and, in the process, improving their quality of life and their outlook for life. HRT is about quality of life. HRT is about attempting to restore youthful vitality.
Men and women do not just validate the benefits of these procedures; the effects of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) are validated by scientific studies and research, plus a number of research trials monitored by health and medical experts. Hormone replacement therapy is based on proven practices and decades of medical research. HGH has been continuously researched since the 1950s, meaning that today the body of science surrounding it is nearly 60 to 70 years old.
Experts say that when hormones are injected or applied the right way, it will not just give the appearance of slowing, but will also act on the signs of aging, a large percent of the time. All these studies and scientifically sanctioned tests put into perspective what the therapy can do for men and women. If you are an American adult give us a call, so we can go into greater granularity about what these programs can do for you.
Question: How can we take part and take advantage of the HRT - hormone replacement treatment protocols? Are there specific cities where your clinics operate?
Answer: Although you are welcome to visit our high-tech facility, the good news is that you can sign up without needing to see us in person since we maintain an extensive network throughout our country the United States of America. Our certified doctors and health professionals offer their services in almost all United States, take a look at our website for all of the thousands of blood testing centers. You do not need to worry, though, if you cannot visit our nearest location for any reason, we can provide you with on-site visits.
We make sure that our services can reach you if you are an American citizen. Our medical team can visit your house or office to carry out the physical examination requirements. Even if you are in the comfort of your own home, our team can draw the blood needed for the testing of hormone deficiency. All these things can be completed in just one visit, to be made by our medical representatives. Your blood sample is then shipped by overnight delivery via FedEx to an official LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics facility.
Question: I am from the United States. Do I need to visit your Medical Center in the area to avail the services?
Answer: You don't have to, but we will be glad if you can visit us to check out our latest equipment and observe how our medical practitioners and doctors work. If you cannot come for personal or other reasons, you can always rely on our network of health professionals who can visit your house to do the required steps like a blood test and physical examination. We also work through telemedicine as well. The Covid virus has forced the American medical system to rely more heavily on telemedicine, and we expect this necessity to increase in the future as people become more comfortable with telemedicine.
For the blood analysis, we take it at a separate location made possible through our partnership with LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics. Our company also has a network of stations around the country that can do blood testing in a city near you. This arrangement and the coalition that we cultivated with LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics allows you to enjoy the benefits of tests at the comfort and convenience of your home, or office. We call this concierge medicine, and it is quite the pleasure to experience old-fashioned high-quality service.
Question: What's the actual process behind the hormonal replacement procedure?
Answer: You will find many anecdotes and resources online on how hormones can be replaced in the body. You have probably read articles and resources telling you that hormones can be replaced using spray products or pills. But these resources are half-truths, and you need to pay attention to those other materials that can be found online. HGH piils and sprays are a scam. If you were to swallow HGH your stomach acids would break apart the delicate molecules into fragments. The best way to receive HGH therapy is via subcutaneous injections, just under the skin for simplicity.
There are specific ways that genuinely work for hormonal replacement procedures. According to tests made by medical experts, it has to be through direct injection, through the use of topical cream (testosterone), or the application of testosterone gel that is prepared to be extra strength. Testosterone can be delivered by cream or gel, HGH can not, HGH must be injected.
Testosterone by Skin
The pharmaceutically pure Testosterone cream or gel will be prepared based on personal, and body requirements, and the dose varies as well depending on the individual's age and weight. The recommended creams or gels are then applied in the morning or evening, again depending on the recommendations of our health professionals. All of our physicians are currently board-certified and licensed. All of our physicians are required to undergo continued education, so that they maintain their status as some of the best in their respective medical disciplines.
Injectable Growth Hormone
On the other hand, the growth hormone is administered through injections daily. Do not worry; our team will provide you with the guidance you need. We can show you how to do it, plus we can also provide you with videos that you can follow through step-by-step instructions. We intend that you can easily understand the procedure for hormone replacement. You will be amazed at how easy it is to do these injections on your own.
Question: What are the procedures that come with the HRT? Are there specific procedures that can be sensitive?
Answer: We tell our patients that procedures are successful the supramajority of the time. These are the cases where the patients have followed the recommendation and the processes up to the last letter. Keep in mind that the therapy we offer is not just about the injections you should religiously follow. Our physicians will provide you with the best protocols, the best practices for hormone treatment replenishment.
We offer a holistic therapy program wherein you need to follow a balanced diet complemented by exercise. It is also not recommended that you use the typical doses reserved for bodybuilders. We do not work with bodybuilders or professional sports athletes. We work with ordinary people just like you who want a higher quality of life.
The typical arrangement for those who have completed the therapy is that the results are enjoyed from the 6th month to the first year of the treatment. It should be noted that this therapy is not designed to be a cure-all and quick-fix solution.
At least you can be sure that this therapy is a product of research and sanctioned tests thus it can be safe and effective. This is made possible thanks to the training held by our team and the medical procedures and protocols that are made available on our network that can provide medical answers to different people. Science is continuing to improve every year. Our protocols are getting better and better as time goes on.
Question: How much do I need to pay for the therapy services?
Answer: We do not offer a uniform rate for the therapy of our patients. We do tell our patients that the therapy sessions will depend on their health and individual needs thus the cost will vary as well. We offer no cookie-cutter programs, our programs are co-created with you, based on your budget and needed goals. We are flexible and conscientious in these regards to make sure the program fits your health objectives.
There are many factors that are considered in the cost assessment. Some of these factors that our team considers include the physical exam, the general testing, and blood drawing, and the completion of a medical survey which we analyze. Our team will know the needs and objectives of every patient that enters our clinics or signs up for the therapy. It's a process we do together with you.
We take pride in our network of highly trained and educated medical doctors and practitioners. All of them are professionals who value integrity and hard work to help patients improve their quality of life by improving virility. If you want a ballpark figure, our patients usually pay $250 a month for comprehensive testosterone replacement therapy, and HGH programs can cost anywhere from $500 to $1000 monthly, depending. Our Sermorelin, ipamorelin, and tesamorelin programs are much more affordable. Call us and ask about our Sermorelin, Tesamorelin, and ipamorelin injection programs. We also provide a variety of pharmaceutically pure vitamins from Douglas labs.
Question: Can you provide me with an estimate on the amount of hormone taken by my body?
Answer: The dosage will vary from person to person. This will initially depend on the tests conducted on the blood. Using the data made from the analysis, the amount of hormone will be clarified so that you can get the best results for the treatment process. Further blood tests every few months to half a year, keep us on track.
We will make sure that we can strike the right balance between your needs and your current health. We don't go for too much dosage since this will lead to side effects over time. A too little dose, and you may not get the results you have wanted. Hormone optimization is the goal. We are looking to find that sweet spot for you.
Our team is backed by 22 years of experience in delivering these kinds of therapies. Our trained health practitioners develop the best recommendations based on available health data and information. Also, because of our health care professional partnerships, we can work with you for safety recommendations and best practices.
Question: What should I expect from your therapy services?
Answer: the results may vary from person to person but you can also expect general positive results that will ring true for the majority of the patients.
Here are some of the expected benefits that can be enjoyed by the majority of the patients that will sign up with HGH, Testosterone, Sermorelin, Ipamorelin, Tesamorelin, and others.
The most basic therapy program will usually last for 6 months. If you managed to complete the essential 6-month therapy, you could potentially experience positive changes in the way you perform, feel your masculinity, and the amount of energy you possess. In short, there will be substantial changes in the quality of life. They will become all too apparent.
First Month of HRT
What you can expect after the first month- Based on the experiences of our previous patients, they reported increased sharpness of the mind, and they have improved their outlook in life after the first month of therapy.
The energy levels increase, and random patients report getting just the right amount of sleep thanks to complementary exercise and other weight management tricks.
What you can expect in the second month- Some positive changes in the body will be observed during this stage of the therapy. The skin tone will look good and there will be an improvement in the muscle tone. Patients also report an improvement in their sexual drives. Even the hair and nails will show signs of marked improvement as the hair starts to get thick and becomes healthier.
What you can expect on the third month- If the therapy program involves a number of exercise routines, patients will see a substantial change in muscle size. Improvements in hair growth will continue in this phase of the therapy.
More importantly, the mind becomes more active once again. If the women are already under this phase of the therapy, they'll see a drastic reduction in the numb-menstrual cycle's symptoms. And yes, they get to experience the increased sexual drive, and their flexibility rises as well.
What you can expect in the fourth month- The positive changes in the third month will continue for the fourth month of the therapy. This time, the improvement of the body and the muscles will become more consistent.
What you can expect from the fifth month is that patients typically report weight loss due to the reduction of the number of fasts and an increase in the muscle tissues. Skin tone and texture also improve. And there are some patients who also notice that the amount of their wrinkles has been reduced.
What you can expect from the sixth month is the phase of the therapy program where patients need to be ready for many changes. You'll notice a substantial weight loss for starters since the amount of cellulite in the body starts to go down and skin firms up. The body becomes more toned and contoured and vision will improve.
The body's resistance against diseases also increases which means that patients will lower the risk for certain joint illnesses like colds and flu. Also, you will be glad to note that wounds will heal much faster. If in the past your body responds poorly to exercise, this time around, you can be sure that your body will do well even under strenuous physical activities.
If a typical blood test is conducted, clients will be surprised to learn that the amount of cholesterol in the body has dropped complemented by a drop in the blood pressure since the heart rate starts to stabilize. And because the immune system of the body decreases, it is expected that patients will reduce the risks for many diseases.
Question: How safe is the HRT?
Answer: You'll be surprised at the number of studies and tests that were done on this therapy and the good news is that hormone replacement therapy for men and women is generally safe.
What contributes to the therapy's safety is the use of genetically similar hormones, which means that all hormones will feature the same structure just like the structure of the hormones produced naturally in the body. If you take the therapy seriously, there is a 95 percent chance that the program will succeed
Question: Can we expect some side effects to the therapy and the use of natural and similar hormone treatments?
Answer: The critical key here is proper- if the therapy is correctly followed as instructed by the attending doctor, then there will be no side effects that patients should worry about. The main reason for this is that all these are naturally occurring and not synthetically produced. There are times when patients report some side effects.
Take note that this will only happen if the recommended doses are not followed. In order to get the best results from this therapy program, it's recommended that you get a blood test every 6 months. If there are some changes or failures, the attending doctor will make the necessary changes or recommendations.
Question: What can we expect from the objectives set forth by the therapy program?
Here's a listing of the top objectives as envisioned by our team;
- You will experience improved bodyweight without the need to resort to diet;
- You will not lose your muscle mass. Rather, you will increase it even without physical activities, and when you include exercise, then you can be sure that the lean muscle mass will be improved dramatically;
- You will also rediscover your body's passion for exercise and a numb
er of activities since your energy levels will improve. Also, your body will easily recover from potential injuries;
- The body's immune system will substantially improve. This means that the risks to contract common diseases will be reduced, and would healing will be facilitated faster;
- The effects of aging will be effectively managed, and this can be manifested in the development of tighter and good looking skin;
- You will improve your eyesight;
- The mind gets a boost since your cognitive capacities will be greatly enhanced;
- The heart rate starts to stabilize;
- Kidney's performance also improve and;
- You can finally get a good night's sleep thanks to reverse osteoporosis.
Question: Are there other things that I should keep in mind when it comes to hormone replacement?
Answer: The number of hormones typically declines as a person ages. But for men, the decline in the amount of hormone is more pronounced by the mid-30s.
This is the time when the rate of reduction is at its peak, thus it's easier to note the symptoms associated with the decline. For men, the recommended age where it's best to take therapy is between 35 and 40. But if you are in your 50s or 60s, keep in mind that it's never too late to get hormone replacement.
Question: Is it really recommended to replace all kinds of hormones including growth hormones?
Answer: these hormones in the body can be replaced separately. But there are studies and works that suggest that replacing these hormones at the same time is better. When hormones are replaced as one, then there will be positive physiological and psychological results. Some people will focus on the costs of replacement therapy.
But at the end of the day, the benefits in improved quality of life are considered better than the cost. Your quality of life will definitely improve with replacement so there's no need to have second thoughts about the therapy.
Question: Is there a recommended time frame for commitment in this therapy?
Answer: There is no single answer for this, but as long as you enjoy the therapy results and your body considerably benefits from it, you can still sign up for the treatment. But keep in mind that therapy by nature should not last a lifetime. What you should do is invest in the food that you eat, and by adopting a balanced and clean lifestyle.
The good thing about the innovations and the development in science is that they paved the way for medical procedures that can extend the lifespan of people. Now you can also count on Hormonal Replacement Therapy as one of those innovations that can help extend the lifespan.
Based on research, this type of therapy can add a maximum of 20 years to a person's life. Remember that it's, not just the length that matters here; the treatment also improves the quality of life, which is priceless.
There are other procedures of science that help extend the lifespan of a person. You can also count on gene and stem cell therapy. You will also learn more about human genetic engineering, post-human, and the development of trans-human studies.
If you are looking to extend your life and more importantly live a quality life, then one good investment that you can take is the HRT which can add up 20-25 years to your life.
There was a time when the expected lifespan of humans range from 35-45 years. But during the last millennium, it has improved to 75-80 years of age. With the help of the HRT, then there is a significant possibility that you can wait for the official practice and implementation of gene and stem cell therapies, the other two procedures that can extend the life of humans.
Question: If I sign up for the replacement therapy, will it mean that the natural production of hormones in my body will be affected?
Answer: The nice thing about cycling hormone therapy is that your body will not suffer when the hormone production declines. When you say cycling, this refers to the off time of the body from the replacement therapy.
When a foreign natural hormone is introduced into the body, the body part that produces the natural hormone can rest and will not be pressured in its production. Cycling is now recommended for males who register under 45 on the hormone.
Question: Can this therapy help address erectile dysfunction?
Answer: Again, it's all about personal differences since Ea number of factors also causes ED, But your body will definitely react positively to hormonal replacement. And since this will help boost your sexual drive, the therapy is an excellent place to start your fight against ED.
You can also count on over-the-counter medications that can help in delivering the right amount of nitric oxide that can help boost sexual functions. Viagra is another option that you can take. Though Viagra and other products may work, we recommend that you start first with this therapy.
Question: Does injection deliver growth hormone?
Answer: Yes, medical tests show that the body can absorb the growth hormone better if the injection is used. You as a patient will be trained to do your own injections.
Question: There are many resources online about oral HGH and stimulants. Do you also recommend these products?
Answer: Yes, there are available online products, including those that come in pill forms and sprays. Unfortunately, these products contain a minimal amount of HGH. Also, the problem with these products is that hormones will not be absorbed through the membranes in the mouth and skin. Expect minimal results from these products.
Number of words: 3695
- Will Human Growth Hormone Prove To Be The First Anti-aging Medication? [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 19th, 2020]
- Hgh Sprays (scam): What Is A Nanogram? The Quantity Of A Nano Gram [Last Updated On: July 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 9th, 2020]
- Hgh Benefits And Effects On Skin And Hair [Last Updated On: July 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 17th, 2020]
- Overall General Benefits Of Hgh [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 19th, 2020]
- Hgh Benefits [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 20th, 2020]
- HGH Is No Fountain Of Youth [Last Updated On: July 1st, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 29th, 2020]
- Hgh And Improvements In Body Composition [Last Updated On: July 18th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 30th, 2020]
- Getting Started with Injectable HGH Treatment [Last Updated On: February 18th, 2024] [Originally Added On: January 22nd, 2022]
- Finally! Real HGH! Not Scams! [Last Updated On: July 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 24th, 2022]
- Hgh Therapy Program Diary [Last Updated On: January 7th, 2024] [Originally Added On: January 24th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of Human Growth Hormone [Last Updated On: February 19th, 2024] [Originally Added On: January 27th, 2022]
- Hgh Secretagogue [Last Updated On: July 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 29th, 2022]
- Weight Management And Hgh [Last Updated On: July 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 29th, 2022]
- Hgh And Body Building [Last Updated On: February 20th, 2024] [Originally Added On: January 31st, 2022]
- Hgh Benefits Courtesy Of James Abernathy Ph.D [Last Updated On: July 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 1st, 2022]
- Hgh Cell Regeneration [Last Updated On: February 21st, 2024] [Originally Added On: February 3rd, 2022]
- Testing Olympians Hgh Giving Unfair Advantage In Sports Performance [Last Updated On: February 22nd, 2024] [Originally Added On: February 5th, 2022]
- All The Different Brands Of Human Growth Hormone [Last Updated On: February 24th, 2024] [Originally Added On: February 7th, 2022]
- Hgh Levels [Last Updated On: February 23rd, 2024] [Originally Added On: February 7th, 2022]
- Test Your Hgh Blood Levels [Last Updated On: July 18th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 8th, 2022]
- Getting Started With HGH Therapy Treatment [Last Updated On: February 4th, 2024] [Originally Added On: February 9th, 2022]
- Human Growth Hormone 101 [Last Updated On: February 25th, 2024] [Originally Added On: February 12th, 2022]
- Basic Questions About Hgh (Growth Hormone) [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 12th, 2022]
- When the Growth Hormone Revolution Began: HGH Study [Last Updated On: June 26th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 14th, 2022]
- Hgh Doctors [Last Updated On: July 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 15th, 2022]
- HGH Decline And Aging [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 17th, 2022]
- Some Of The Symptoms Of Decreased Human Growth Hormone [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 18th, 2022]
- HGH Deficiency Test: Human Growth Hormone Levels and Decline [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 19th, 2022]
- Effects Of HGH On Skin [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 20th, 2022]
- Humatrope HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 22nd, 2022]
- Quit Wasting Time and Fix Your Hormone Imbalance NOW! [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 13th, 2022]
- The Evolution of the Human Growth Hormone Receptor Gene [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: June 22nd, 2022]
- My Doctor Told Me I Was Dying [Last Updated On: February 2nd, 2024] [Originally Added On: July 8th, 2022]
- Was it Fibromyalgia? Nope. Was it Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Nope. And Now I’m Cured! [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: August 2nd, 2022]
- How to Boost Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Levels Naturally [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 7th, 2022]
- I Wasted Four Years of My Life [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 14th, 2022]
- Tiredness: The Enemy of Life [Last Updated On: January 23rd, 2024] [Originally Added On: November 22nd, 2022]
- Discover the Exercise “Sweet Spot” That Reverses Cognitive Decline and See Similar Results With Growth Hormone Injections [Last Updated On: January 21st, 2024] [Originally Added On: December 13th, 2022]
- Penny: the Mountain Climber’s Story [Last Updated On: January 24th, 2024] [Originally Added On: January 10th, 2023]
- HGH Quick Fixes Fix Nothing - Choose Legal HGH [Last Updated On: January 27th, 2024] [Originally Added On: January 25th, 2023]
- A Letter to My Fellow General Practitioners [Last Updated On: February 10th, 2024] [Originally Added On: March 8th, 2023]
- Does HGH Therapy Have Positive Benefits in Chess Competition? [Last Updated On: February 4th, 2024] [Originally Added On: March 17th, 2023]
- Should You Trust Foreign Online Pharmacies for HGH Injections? [Last Updated On: February 5th, 2024] [Originally Added On: March 30th, 2023]
- What is the Molecular Structure of HGH? [Last Updated On: February 7th, 2024] [Originally Added On: April 20th, 2023]
- The Role Hormones Play in Attractiveness [Last Updated On: February 12th, 2024] [Originally Added On: April 28th, 2023]
- Is the Easy Needle for HGH Therapy a Good Choice? [Last Updated On: July 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 17th, 2023]
- My Story – My Life Was Hell to I’m Living the Dream: HGH Testimonial [Last Updated On: July 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: June 4th, 2023]
- How Does Human Growth Hormone Aid in Inflammation Reduction? [Last Updated On: November 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: June 9th, 2023]
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy and Cancer [Last Updated On: November 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: June 16th, 2023]
- Is HGH Deficiency Contagious? [Last Updated On: November 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: July 11th, 2023]
- How to Make HGH Injections Easy [Last Updated On: January 21st, 2024] [Originally Added On: August 23rd, 2023]
- HGH From Mexican Sources – Is This Safe? [Last Updated On: October 8th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 18th, 2023]
- HGH Deficiency is Often Misdiagnosed by General Practitioners [Last Updated On: October 8th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 22nd, 2023]
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 4211