Human Growth Hormone Declines with Aging
The decline of growth hormone with age is directly associated with many of the symptoms of aging, including cardiovascular disease, increased body fat, osteoporosis, wrinkling, gray hair, decreased energy, reduced sexual function and interest, and other aging archetypal symptoms.
Many of these symptoms have been found in younger adults who have a growth hormone deficiency.
Research over the last 40 years confirms the decline of Real Injectable HGH as we age in our adult years and the decline of Real Injectable HGH production accelerates as we age.
Therefore as we get older after the age of 30 our bodies are not stimulating the regenerating new healthy cells as fast as they are dying off, and as a net result, aging seems to be the process of our bodies slowly dying faster than it can replace itself at first and the dying process accelerates as we continue to age.
HGH Levels in Life
Real Injectable HGH is produced at a rate that peaks during adolescence when accelerated growth occurs. Growth hormone secretion decreases with age in every animal species tested thus far.
In humans, the amount of growth hormone after the age of 25 to 30 declines about 14% per decade (or 1% to 2% per year), so that total daily growth hormone production is reduced dramatically with age. In numerical values, we produce on a daily basis about 500 micrograms of growth hormone at age 20, 200 micrograms at age 40, and 25 micrograms at age 80.
At age 40 our growth hormone production is only 40% of what we produced at age 20. The fall in IGF-1 levels with age is identical to the decline of growth hormone.
Another research has shown that by the age of 40, our Real Injectable HGH production is down to 50% of youthful levels. By the age of 55, it sinks to 20%, which is not much more than someone in their 80's can produce.
Human Growth Hormone Decreases Significantly after the age of 35 to 45. Scientists do not know the exact reason why persons over the age 35 to 45 tend to incur such a significant decrease in Real Injectable HGH growth hormone secretion from the pituitary gland, with the result causing symptoms of aging, andropause ie Doctor Prescribed HGH deficiency.
Some medical research has revealed that the aging pituitary somatotroph cells can still secrete as much growth hormone as the young somatotrophs cells if they are properly and adequately stimulated. As a result, some researchers have come up with several theories regarding aging resulting from Real Injectable HGH-related deficiency.
HGH Blockers Increase with Age
Real Injectable HGH Blockers" (called Somatostatin) increase with age
Some research scientists believe the problem lies with somatostatin (HGH blockers"), the natural inhibitor (blocker) of Real Injectable HGH.
Somatostatin has been found to increase in population within the body with age and may act to block the pituitary's release of Real Injectable HGH.
When researchers eliminated somatostatin production in old rats, they found growth hormone secretion as great as those of young rats. This might indicate theoretically the Pituitary Gland has a lifelong ability to produce any healthy level of Real Injectable HGH we might desire.
Real Injectable HGH Stimulators Decrease with Age
Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone
A second theory is that the precursor hormone, growth hormone-releasing hormone (GH-RH), which stimulates HGH release by the pituitary gland, becomes less sensitive to signals from the hypothalamus. Hence, insufficient GH-RH is released resulting in a decrease of growth hormone secretions over time and age.
Decreased Ability to Process HGH
The Body Requires More Real Injectable HGH as we Age or the Body loses its ability to utilize Real Injectable HGH as we age
A third theory is that not only does the growth hormone secreted and available to receptors in our cells decrease with aging, but the cell receptors become more resistant and less responsive to the human growth hormone.
Under this theory, aging can be viewed as a disease of growth hormone resistance within our cell receptors similar to the way in which diabetes is a disease of insulin resistance
See: HGH Deficiency Test
- Does HGH Therapy Have Positive Benefits in Chess Competition? - March 17th, 2023 [March 17th, 2023]
- A Letter to My Fellow General Practitioners - March 8th, 2023 [March 8th, 2023]
- HGH Quick Fixes Fix Nothing - Choose Legal HGH - February 16th, 2023 [January 25th, 2023]
- Penny: the Mountain Climber’s Story - January 13th, 2023 [January 10th, 2023]
- Discover the Exercise “Sweet Spot” That Reverses Cognitive Decline and See Similar Results With Growth Hormone Injections - December 21st, 2022 [December 13th, 2022]
- Tiredness: The Enemy of Life - January 2nd, 2023 [November 22nd, 2022]
- I Wasted Four Years of My Life - October 14th, 2022 [October 14th, 2022]
- How to Boost Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Levels Naturally - October 7th, 2022 [October 7th, 2022]
- Was it Fibromyalgia? Nope. Was it Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Nope. And Now I’m Cured! - August 2nd, 2022 [August 2nd, 2022]
- My Doctor Told Me I Was Dying - July 8th, 2022 [July 8th, 2022]
- The Evolution of the Human Growth Hormone Receptor Gene - June 22nd, 2022 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Quit Wasting Time and Fix Your Hormone Imbalance NOW! - April 13th, 2022 [April 13th, 2022]
- Humatrope HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - October 16th, 2022 [February 22nd, 2022]
- Effects Of HGH On Skin - February 20th, 2022 [February 20th, 2022]
- HGH Deficiency Test: Human Growth Hormone Levels and Decline - December 14th, 2022 [February 19th, 2022]
- Some Of The Symptoms Of Decreased Human Growth Hormone - February 18th, 2022 [February 18th, 2022]
- HGH Decline And Aging - February 17th, 2022 [February 17th, 2022]
- Hgh Doctors - February 15th, 2022 [February 15th, 2022]
- When the Growth Hormone Revolution Began: HGH Study - February 14th, 2022 [February 14th, 2022]
- Basic Questions About Hgh (Growth Hormone) - October 16th, 2022 [February 12th, 2022]
- Hormone Frequently Asked Questions: HRT FAQ - February 13th, 2022 [February 12th, 2022]
- Human Growth Hormone 101 - February 13th, 2022 [February 12th, 2022]
- Getting Started With An Hgh Therapy Program - February 16th, 2023 [February 9th, 2022]
- Test Your Hgh Blood Levels - February 8th, 2022 [February 8th, 2022]
- All The Different Brands Of Human Growth Hormone - February 10th, 2022 [February 7th, 2022]
- Testing Olympians Hgh Giving Unfair Advantage In Sports Performance - February 5th, 2022 [February 5th, 2022]
- Hgh Cell Regeneration - February 3rd, 2022 [February 3rd, 2022]
- Hgh Benefits Courtesy Of James Abernathy Ph.D - February 1st, 2022 [February 1st, 2022]
- Hgh And Body Building - January 31st, 2022 [January 31st, 2022]
- Weight Management And Hgh - January 29th, 2022 [January 29th, 2022]
- Hgh Secretagogue - January 29th, 2022 [January 29th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of Human Growth Hormone - January 27th, 2022 [January 27th, 2022]
- Hgh Therapy Program Diary - January 26th, 2022 [January 24th, 2022]
- Finally! Real HGH! Not Scams! - January 24th, 2022 [January 24th, 2022]
- Getting Started with Injectable HGH Treatment - January 22nd, 2022 [January 22nd, 2022]
- Hgh And Improvements In Body Composition - April 1st, 2022 [April 30th, 2020]
- HGH Is No Fountain Of Youth - December 26th, 2021 [April 29th, 2020]
- Hgh Benefits - November 29th, 2021 [April 20th, 2020]
- Overall General Benefits Of Hgh - December 31st, 2021 [April 19th, 2020]
- Hgh Benefits And Effects On Skin And Hair - December 24th, 2021 [April 17th, 2020]
- Hgh Sprays (scam): What Is A Nanogram? The Quantity Of A Nano Gram - November 28th, 2021 [April 9th, 2020]
- Will Human Growth Hormone Prove To Be The First Anti-aging Medication? - October 19th, 2022 [March 19th, 2020]
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 671