Human Growth Hormone is associated with the function of practically every physiological system in the human body. It's notable for supporting strength, energy levels, and healthy body composition.
While it is recognized that HGH plays a role in immune health, there's still a lot of work to be done to determine how HGH Deficiency impairs immune function and how Human Growth Hormone can potentially be used as a treatment for immunocompromised.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/420135212
Video Download: Hgh Therapy May Boost Immune Health In Aging And Vulnerable Populations
Video Stream: Hgh Therapy May Boost Immune Health In Aging And Vulnerable Populations
Recent studies have shown that the immune system and the neuroendocrine system are connected, and Human Growth Hormone is essential to both systems. The relationship is apparent both in human and animal research, using both living subjects and samples.
What are T-Cells and What Do They Have to Do With HGH?
T-Cells are a critical part of the immune system designed to attack specific infections, whether bacterial or viral. T-Cells are white blood cells produced by the bone marrow but travel to the thymus to specialize.
Scientists have shown that HGH helps to mediate the activity of the thymus. Several organs within the lymphatic system interact with human growth hormone, including circulating blood cells, the spleen, and the thymus.
Other Effects of HGH on the Immune System
Growth hormone also signals the production of B-Cells. B-Cells share a lot in common with T-Cells. B-Cells are essential mainly because they produce antibodies (a.k.a. immunoglobulin) that are responsible for targeting bacteria/viruses for eradication by the immune system. HGH also encourages the production of red blood cells and modulates inflammation-response.
As people get older, the thymus slowly loses its potency. As the thymus atrophies, it directly inhibits the body's ability to control the immune system effectively.
This both increases the risk and severity of infections while also triggering a frustrating and potentially harmful autoimmune response. Because thymus activity decreases, the volume of immune factors and T-Cells declines.
A recent study worked with HIV-positive patients to determine whether Bio-Identical Human growth hormone therapy could be used to restore optimal thymic activity to bolster the immune system. HIV is deadly because it destroys T-helper cells, slowly debilitating the body's ability to fight off infection.
HGH Testing on HIV Patients
In this particular study, researchers worked with 24 HIV-positive patients for two years. All of the patients received HGH injections for 12 months. Half of the patients took growth hormone therapy for the first 12 months of the study, while the second group initiated therapy after 12 months.
These initial 12 months established a control. Patients were thoroughly examined using PET scan, CT scan, bloodwork, physical, and DEXA scan.
After a year of growth hormone treatment, it was clear that HGH increased the function of the thymus leading to an increased volume of naive T-Cells in the bloodstream.
Using this information, researchers were able to determine that growth hormone therapy likely has positive effects for the patients.
While growth hormone is critical on its own, a significant amount of physiological activity is related to increased IGF-1 circulation as HGH interacts with the liver.
Researchers believe that either growth hormone or IGF-1 leads to an increase in T-cell maturation.
While this study was conducted on younger HIV positive patients, these results also bode well for aging men and women that are at high risk of immune complication and infection. Therapeutic growth hormone therapy has the potential not only to increase energy levels and strength but also to reduce the risk of disease and illness.
- Could Low-T Make It Harder to Hold a Job? - November 23rd, 2022
- CJC-1295: What you need to know - November 16th, 2022
- Getting Sex Drives in Sync for a Vibrant Relationship - November 8th, 2022
- Varicoceles and Testosterone Levels: What You Need to Know - October 19th, 2022
- Can Testosterone Improve Memory for Diabetic Men? - October 4th, 2022
- Will the Doctors at Your Clinic Write Me an HGH Prescription? - September 16th, 2022
- Tlando—An Oral Alternative for Testosterone Deficiency - September 8th, 2022
- How to Detect HGH Scams - August 12th, 2022
- Getting Fit for Testosterone Therapy - July 12th, 2022
- Using Food to Improve Your Mood - How Diet and Mental Health Are Related - June 14th, 2022
- Testimonial: How HGH Replacement Therapy Turned a Man’s Life Around - February 10th, 2022
- Peptides: Another Option in the Battle Against Weight Gain - January 21st, 2022
- How Hormone Imbalance Contributes to Weight Gain - December 16th, 2021
- Zomacton Therapy for Relief from HGH Deficiency - November 29th, 2021
- Avoid Hormone Imbalance and Ward Off Fatigue and Exhaustion This Winter - November 10th, 2021
- Ten Signs You May Be Suffering from Low-T (or HGH Deficiency)! - October 6th, 2021
- Tesamorelin Therapy Helps Patients Lose Weight and Boost Growth Hormone Levels - September 9th, 2021
- Study Tracks Diabetic Low-T Patients for Twelve Years - August 9th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: If You Do It Right, It’s Like a Miracle - July 13th, 2021
- Preserving and Restoring Hormone Balance for Improved Health and Wellness - July 10th, 2021
- Eating Too Much Junk Food Slashes Sperm Count and Trashes Testosterone Levels - June 10th, 2021
- Male Menopause - Changes in Hormone Balance Alter Men's Lives - June 3rd, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Injections Clinics - May 30th, 2021
- Arizona HGH Injections Clinics - May 28th, 2021
- Watch Out for Signs of Testosterone Imbalance - May 27th, 2021
- Treating Covid-19 Patients with Thyroid Hormone Therapy - May 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Injections Clinics - May 24th, 2021
- Alabama HGH Injections Clinics - May 19th, 2021
- HGH Injections in Sacramento, California - May 18th, 2021
- Omnitrope Therapy for the Treatment of Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - May 13th, 2021
- The Importance of Balanced Growth Hormone and Insulin Levels - May 8th, 2021
- California HGH Injections Clinics - May 5th, 2021
- Massachusetts HGH Injections Clinics - May 3rd, 2021
- Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - May 2nd, 2021
- Pennsylvania HGH Injections Clinics - May 1st, 2021
- Is Eight Glasses of Water Per Day Really Necessary? - April 29th, 2021
- Florida HGH Injections Clinics - April 27th, 2021
- Norditropin Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 14th, 2021
- Seriously, You Might Need More Fiber - April 13th, 2021
- Researchers Discover Brain Cells Associated With Sugar Cravings - April 12th, 2021
- Four Common Nutrient Deficiencies Among Americans - April 11th, 2021
- New Study Demonstrates How Stress Hormones Contribute to Hair Loss - April 9th, 2021
- Montana HGH Injections Clinics - April 8th, 2021
- Streamline Your Strength Training to Improve Hormone Balance and Gains - March 23rd, 2021
- The Effects of Sedentary Lifestyle on Health and Hormone Balance in Men - March 19th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Injections Clinics - March 13th, 2021
- Diabetes Treatment Semaglutide Helps Obese Patients Lose Weight - March 12th, 2021
- Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism—Leading Cause of Thyroid Disorders - March 10th, 2021
- Experimenting with Leptin (The Hunger Hormone) in Rats - March 9th, 2021
- The Influence of the Thyroid Gland on Body Fat - March 5th, 2021
- Texas HGH Injections Clinics - March 3rd, 2021
- New Study Hints at Body's Ability to Re-Calibrate Biological Age - March 1st, 2021
- Colorado HGH Injections Clinics - February 28th, 2021
- Exercise Rehab Improves Strength and Endurance Outcomes in Stroke Patients - February 26th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Covid-19—The Effects of Indoor Living on Immunity - February 23rd, 2021
- Breakthrough Gene Therapies May Help Humans Live Longer, Healthier Lives - February 17th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Injections Clinics - February 13th, 2021
- Minnesota HGH Injections Clinics - February 12th, 2021
- Prescription Human Growth Hormone Injections in San Francisco, California - February 5th, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Intermittent Fasting Could Improve Cognitive Function - February 3rd, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Injections Clinics - January 9th, 2021
- Wyoming HGH Injections Clinics - January 8th, 2021
- New York HGH Injections Clinics - January 6th, 2021
- Missouri HGH Injections Clinics - January 4th, 2021
- Ohio HGH Injections Clinics - January 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Injections Clinics - January 1st, 2021
- Washington D.C. HGH Injections Clinics - December 31st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- Mississippi HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- West Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - December 26th, 2020
- Vermont HGH Injections Clinics - December 23rd, 2020
- Utah HGH Injections Clinics - December 22nd, 2020
- New Mexico HGH Injections Clinics - December 21st, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Injections Clinics - December 20th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Injections Clinics - December 18th, 2020
- Nevada HGH Injections Clinics - December 17th, 2020
- Washington HGH Injections Clinics - December 15th, 2020
- HGH Injections in Seattle, Washington - December 14th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Injections Clinics - December 14th, 2020
- Oregon HGH Injections Clinics - December 13th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 580