How to Boost Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Levels Naturally
Our clinic specializes in several types of hormone replacement, including Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy. Our growth hormone treatment regimens are precise, effective, safe, and time proven.
Our professional staff has decades of experience in this area, and we are confident our hormone therapies alone will work wonders in boosting your energy, strengthening those long-slumbering muscles, easing those maddening joint aches and pains, giving your skin a more youthful, healthier glow, and experience the joy of your libido blasting back.
But we don’t stop with hormone replacement.
Our HGH treatment protocols will deliver the above-promised benefits and more! However, we strongly believe in a holistic approach. The reason is simple: a house must be built on a strong foundation to be solid and stable, which also applies to the human body.
No pharmaceutical prescription, no powers, sprays, or pills can make up for a deficient lifestyle. This includes obtaining deep, restorative sleep, staying adequately hydrated, getting off the couch and moving, smart supplementation, controlling stress, avoiding toxins, and paying strict attention to the food you eat.
Here are a few things you can begin immediately to set the table to get the maximum benefits from HGH treatment:
- Get sufficient sleep regularly. Getting adequate sleep is vital for your overall health and an excellent way to ramp up your HGH production. While sleeping, the pituitary gland goes to work and pumps out growth hormone pulses. This process is controlled by the body’s internal clock or circadian rhythm. Night owls, beware! The most significant pulses are made before midnight, with smaller pulses in the early morning, so try your best to get to bed earlier. Lack of sleep can diminish your energy level, which makes it hard to accomplish your daily routine, especially exercise. Cut off the caffeine by early afternoon, turn down the temperature in your bedroom, and cover any blue light.
- Lose weight and burn that fat around the belly. Here’s a simple equation: belly fat smothers growth hormone. A layer of lard around the midsection is especially dangerous since it envelopes internal organs and impedes their vital, life-saving functions, which may lead to many diseases. Worse, numerous studies have found that low growth hormone levels interfere with HGH production – precisely what is not needed. Attack that belly fat like your life depends on it...because it does!
- Stop eating so much sugar. Sugar is kryptonite to growth hormone. One study concluded that non-diabetics had 3-4 times more HGH than those with diabetes. Also, sugar can cause your weight to balloon as the fat and inches expand, which, as mentioned earlier, melts growth hormone. Refined carbohydrates and sugar skyrocket insulin levels, so keep your intake of both to a bare minimum.
- Stop eating the wrong things before bedtime. Remember, the pituitary gland works the night shift by pumping out HGH. Eating simple carbohydrates before bedtime will cause your insulin levels to lower as they battle the spike in sugar. The result is a loss of HGH. Because of this insulin increase, some nutritionists recommend not eating for 2-3 hours before bedtime. If you are going to have a bedtime snack, consider a high-protein, low-carbohydrate food.
- Get off that couch! Exercise of any type, especially High-intensity-interval training (HIIT), increases growth hormone. Don’t be intimidated by “High-intensity.” Here is an example. When doing any kind of cardio workout, take a specific time and vary the pace. For example, run normally for a minute, then speed up the pace for a minute. The intervals do not have to be exact; you could break down the minute in 15 seconds of all-out effort followed by 45 seconds at a more normal pace. And keep in mind that HIIT is not required. Any type of movement or activity is better than being a couch potato.
- Supplement with amino acids. Certain amino acids have been shown to give a short-term boost to growth hormone. Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is an amino acid that acts as a neurotransmitter, sending signals to your brain. GABA relaxes the brain and is often taken at bedtime to help sleep. Since sleep is crucial to HGH, GABA might help raise your growth hormone levels. L-arginine and L-lysine are other amino acids that help boost HGH when taken together before working out or going to bed. Glutamine is another amino acid with the potential to boost HGH. A study conducted at the Louisiana State College of Medicine found that participants who consumed 2 g of glutamine experienced increases in HGH levels. Their findings were reported in the 1995 issue of The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Another amino acid to consider is Ornithine. One study gave subjects ornithine 30 minutes after exercise and found a jump in HGH levels. One caveat: most of these increases are short-lived, and the long-term benefits of amino acids for elevating growth hormone levels remain uncertain.
- Try melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that is a popular sleep aid that can help you get to sleep and stay asleep. As mentioned, sleep itself increases HGH levels. However, some studies have concluded that melatonin can directly boost HGH production. Melatonin supplements are safe and non-toxic. As with any new substance, start with a small dose and see how your body reacts.
- Optimize Vitamin D levels. Vitamin D and insulin-like growth Factor 1 (IGF-1) have a complex interplay that may affect growth hormone dosage. One study concluded that patients with Low-T and normal vitamin D levels could be treated with lower doses of HGH. Recent research shows that 1,000–4,000 IU (25–100 mcg) of vitamin D daily should allow most people to reach healthy vitamin D blood levels.
- Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, or A-GPC. This supplement is often first thought of as a nootropic, as it has been shown to help cognition and memory. However, a study published in the September 2008 issue of the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition may also raise HGH levels. Researchers at the Center for Applied Health Science Research gave subjects 600 mg of A-GPC two hours before training and found elevated HGH levels after working out compared with those who were given a placebo.
Consider the effect that combining these healthy ideas and recommendations with our cutting-edge, high-octane, and efficient HGH replacement therapy would be. Talk about a winning formula!
The definition of synergy is “The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.” This is our promise!
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion concerning the incredible benefits of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) replacement therapy.
- Should You Trust Foreign Online Pharmacies for HGH Injections? - March 30th, 2023 [March 30th, 2023]
- Does HGH Therapy Have Positive Benefits in Chess Competition? - March 17th, 2023 [March 17th, 2023]
- A Letter to My Fellow General Practitioners - March 8th, 2023 [March 8th, 2023]
- HGH Quick Fixes Fix Nothing - Choose Legal HGH - February 16th, 2023 [January 25th, 2023]
- Penny: the Mountain Climber’s Story - January 13th, 2023 [January 10th, 2023]
- Discover the Exercise “Sweet Spot” That Reverses Cognitive Decline and See Similar Results With Growth Hormone Injections - December 21st, 2022 [December 13th, 2022]
- Tiredness: The Enemy of Life - January 2nd, 2023 [November 22nd, 2022]
- I Wasted Four Years of My Life - October 14th, 2022 [October 14th, 2022]
- Was it Fibromyalgia? Nope. Was it Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Nope. And Now I’m Cured! - August 2nd, 2022 [August 2nd, 2022]
- My Doctor Told Me I Was Dying - July 8th, 2022 [July 8th, 2022]
- The Evolution of the Human Growth Hormone Receptor Gene - June 22nd, 2022 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Quit Wasting Time and Fix Your Hormone Imbalance NOW! - April 13th, 2022 [April 13th, 2022]
- Humatrope HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - October 16th, 2022 [February 22nd, 2022]
- Effects Of HGH On Skin - February 20th, 2022 [February 20th, 2022]
- HGH Deficiency Test: Human Growth Hormone Levels and Decline - December 14th, 2022 [February 19th, 2022]
- Some Of The Symptoms Of Decreased Human Growth Hormone - February 18th, 2022 [February 18th, 2022]
- HGH Decline And Aging - February 17th, 2022 [February 17th, 2022]
- Hgh Doctors - February 15th, 2022 [February 15th, 2022]
- When the Growth Hormone Revolution Began: HGH Study - February 14th, 2022 [February 14th, 2022]
- Basic Questions About Hgh (Growth Hormone) - October 16th, 2022 [February 12th, 2022]
- Hormone Frequently Asked Questions: HRT FAQ - February 13th, 2022 [February 12th, 2022]
- Human Growth Hormone 101 - February 13th, 2022 [February 12th, 2022]
- Getting Started With An Hgh Therapy Program - February 16th, 2023 [February 9th, 2022]
- Test Your Hgh Blood Levels - February 8th, 2022 [February 8th, 2022]
- Hgh Levels - February 7th, 2022 [February 7th, 2022]
- All The Different Brands Of Human Growth Hormone - February 10th, 2022 [February 7th, 2022]
- Testing Olympians Hgh Giving Unfair Advantage In Sports Performance - February 5th, 2022 [February 5th, 2022]
- Hgh Cell Regeneration - February 3rd, 2022 [February 3rd, 2022]
- Hgh Benefits Courtesy Of James Abernathy Ph.D - February 1st, 2022 [February 1st, 2022]
- Hgh And Body Building - January 31st, 2022 [January 31st, 2022]
- Weight Management And Hgh - January 29th, 2022 [January 29th, 2022]
- Hgh Secretagogue - January 29th, 2022 [January 29th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of Human Growth Hormone - January 27th, 2022 [January 27th, 2022]
- Hgh Therapy Program Diary - January 26th, 2022 [January 24th, 2022]
- Finally! Real HGH! Not Scams! - January 24th, 2022 [January 24th, 2022]
- Getting Started with Injectable HGH Treatment - January 22nd, 2022 [January 22nd, 2022]
- Hgh And Improvements In Body Composition - April 1st, 2022 [April 30th, 2020]
- HGH Is No Fountain Of Youth - December 26th, 2021 [April 29th, 2020]
- Hgh Benefits - November 29th, 2021 [April 20th, 2020]
- Overall General Benefits Of Hgh - December 31st, 2021 [April 19th, 2020]
- Hgh Benefits And Effects On Skin And Hair - December 24th, 2021 [April 17th, 2020]
- Hgh Sprays (scam): What Is A Nanogram? The Quantity Of A Nano Gram - November 28th, 2021 [April 9th, 2020]
- Will Human Growth Hormone Prove To Be The First Anti-aging Medication? - October 19th, 2022 [March 19th, 2020]
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 1098