Getting Started With HGH Injections
Our HGH Procedures and Frequently Asked Questions
Congratulations on taking your first step in starting a Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy program! Our board-certified medical doctors specialize in doctor prescribed injectable HGH, Testosterone Replacement Therapy Injections, or Co-Created Hormone Replacement Treatment Programs.
1. The FINAL STEP before we can contact you about our HGH Injection, Testosterone Replacement Therapy or HRT programs is to please fill out the required online medical questionnaire form below. Please click on "Click Here for Online Medical Form". We will call you after completion within 24 hours, please be sure to include a time to reach you. You must be 30 or older and a U.S. Citizen to participate in our programs.
Or please click on the button below to start the online medical questionnaire form.
Question #1 What do I do next to start on a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Program?
2. Once you have completely filled out our online medical questionnaire form, please contact us at 1-800-996-9664 and we will set up an initial evaluation. We will set you up with an appointment that is convenient to you time-wise and within a local drive to a medical clinic for you to get a physical exam and your blood drawn, in a single convenient appointment.
3. Once you have your blood drawn and your physical exam at a medical clinic local to you, your blood work will be shipped out overnight delivery via federal express with a tracking number to Labcorp the second largest blood analysis medical company in the United State.
Tests will be run on your blood, then your bloodwork results and physical exam will be sent to our medical doctor in one business week, once they both arrive you will be contacted over the phone and our board-certified medical doctor will go over your blood results and make recommendations concerning your Hormone Replacement Therapy program. And then based upon your budget you can start with a 3 month, 6 months, or one-year program.
4. All Hormone Replacement Therapy programs are mailed to you from a US-based government-registered pharmacy via FedEx and require a signature.
5. Once you receive your pharmaceuticals, please call us and we will go over how to do the injections with you in slow methodical, and detailed instructions so that you can do the injections in the privacy of your home with ease and simplicity.
Questions #2: When I go in to get my blood drawn and physical exam in a single convenient appointment at a local medical clinic, what blood tests will they perform on me?
Below, depending on your gender, is a list of the blood tests which will be done once your blood is drawn. Results take about a week to be finalized and analyzed.
Question #3:Can you tell me about your organization and the experience of your doctors? Do you have Hormone Replacement Therapy documents I can read or print out at my own leisure about or concerning how to get started with your Medical Institute? About HRT, HGH, Testosterone, Sermorelin? And getting started with a Hormone Replacement Therapy Program?
YES! The unique approach of our clinics
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with the most modern, effective, and safe hormone replacement therapies available. We stay abreast of the latest research breakthroughs and developments in the continual studies of Human Growth Hormone trials and treatment methods.
In addition to our hormone treatments, we also offer detailed programs on nutrition, exercise, street control, nutritional supplements, the importance of sleep and hydration, avoiding toxins, and other recommendations to ensure you derive maximum benefits from your growth hormone treatment.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion of the benefits HGH cab deliver to make a dramatic change in your life.
- Tiredness: The Enemy of Life - November 22nd, 2022
- I Wasted Four Years of My Life - October 14th, 2022
- How to Boost Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Levels Naturally - October 7th, 2022
- Was it Fibromyalgia? Nope. Was it Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Nope. And Now I’m Cured! - August 2nd, 2022
- My Doctor Told Me I Was Dying - July 8th, 2022
- The Evolution of the Human Growth Hormone Receptor Gene - June 22nd, 2022
- Quit Wasting Time and Fix Your Hormone Imbalance NOW! - April 13th, 2022
- Humatrope HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - February 22nd, 2022
- Effects Of HGH On Skin - February 20th, 2022
- HGH Health News: HGH Human Growth Hormone Injections Information - February 19th, 2022
- Some Of The Symptoms Of Decreased Human Growth Hormone - February 18th, 2022
- HGH Decline And Aging - February 17th, 2022
- Hgh Doctors - February 15th, 2022
- When the Growth Hormone Revolution Began: HGH Study - February 14th, 2022
- Basic Questions About Hgh (Growth Hormone) - February 12th, 2022
- Hormone Frequently Asked Questions: HRT FAQ - February 12th, 2022
- Human Growth Hormone 101 - February 12th, 2022
- Getting Started With An Hgh Therapy Program - February 9th, 2022
- Test Your Hgh Blood Levels - February 8th, 2022
- Hgh Levels - February 7th, 2022
- All The Different Brands Of Human Growth Hormone - February 7th, 2022
- Testing Olympians Hgh Giving Unfair Advantage In Sports Performance - February 5th, 2022
- Hgh Cell Regeneration - February 3rd, 2022
- Hgh Benefits Courtesy Of James Abernathy Ph.D - February 1st, 2022
- Hgh And Body Building - January 31st, 2022
- Weight Management And Hgh - January 29th, 2022
- Hgh Secretagogue - January 29th, 2022
- Side Effects Of Human Growth Hormone - January 27th, 2022
- Hgh Therapy Program Diary - January 24th, 2022
- Finally! Real HGH! Not Scams! - January 24th, 2022
- Hgh And Improvements In Body Composition - April 30th, 2020
- HGH Is No Fountain Of Youth - April 29th, 2020
- Hgh Benefits - April 20th, 2020
- Overall General Benefits Of Hgh - April 19th, 2020
- Hgh Benefits And Effects On Skin And Hair - April 17th, 2020
- Hgh Sprays (scam): What Is A Nanogram? The Quantity Of A Nano Gram - April 9th, 2020
- Will Human Growth Hormone Prove To Be The First Anti-aging Medication? - March 19th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 625