We have on staff the best medical people, physicians, doctors and technicians available. Our board-certified physicians have extensive experience and training in prescribing Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), Human Growth Hormone (HGH), and Testosterone replacement programs.
Our doctors are board-certified members of the World Health Organization (WHO), the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) and Cenegenics-trained.
When you are ready to get started on a program, we will send you the medical forms in PDF format by email. Please fill out these medical forms and fax them back to us. We will then send you to a doctor in our network who is local for you. He or she will give you a physical exam and draw your blood. Your blood will be shipped via overnight delivery to Lab Corp, the largest blood analysis company in the United States.
Your 4-page blood analysis results will be faxed to us upon completion, and one of our experienced Hormone Replacement Therapy doctors will develop a customized program for you.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us! We are available during regular business hours. Before contacting us, make sure you read all the information on our website so you are knowledgeable about HGH and understand the procedures you must go through to get started.
We look forward to speaking with you!
- Ten HGH Frequently Asked Questions - December 9th, 2019
- HGH and Bodybuilding - December 2nd, 2019
- How the Liver Influences Weight Gain and Affects Hormone Balance - November 28th, 2019
- How Growth Hormone (HGH) and Leptin Affect Weight Loss and Dieting - September 1st, 2019
- How Human Growth Hormone Supports Beauty and Youthfulness - June 7th, 2019
- Mark Cuban: The HGH Revolution is Underway - March 11th, 2019
- Lose Weight with HCG — the Power of the HCG Diet! - March 11th, 2019
- Why You Need HGH -- Six Key Reasons - March 11th, 2019
- HGH and Testosterone Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - December 20th, 2018
- Buying HGH Scams Versus Buying Real Injectable HGH - December 17th, 2018
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 238