I'm a man in my late forties. I've always kept myself in pretty good shape and have felt pretty good about my vitality.
For my entire life, I've been complimented on how young I look, but I finally reached a point where no matter how hard I tried, I could tell that forces seemingly beyond my control were preventing me from looking and feeling my best.
It didn't matter how well I ate or how often I went to the gym; it just wasn't providing the results that it used to.
That's when I decided that I needed some outside help, and I started researching workout and dietary supplements. For most of my adult life, I've used a broad range of vitamins and supplements, including protein shakes, B Complex, Vitamins E and C, and multivitamins, but I felt that there must be something that I was missing.
Struggling to Deal with Declining Exercise Output and Diet Results
As I conducted my research, I toyed with many different options. I started using Creatine and supplementing my diet with Milk Thistle and Omega-3 fatty acids. There were also some things that I decided weren't right for me.
One of my workout buddies suggested that I start using anabolic steroids -- specifically Deca-Durabolin or Dianabol. Deca-Durabolin is a steroid injection, and Dianabol is an oral steroid.
I have to admit that part of my mind was enticed by the idea of steroids, but ultimately, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. From my reading, it was easy to tell that there were some significant risks associated with using steroids without a prescription, and I didn't want to harm my long-term health in a vain effort to get buff.
A Special Conversation About HGH
So, moving on from anabolic steroids, I continued my efforts to find someone that could provide me with answers and guidance. I was after a legal treatment or health regimen that I could use to kick the fat, evade fatigue, and preserve muscle mass. It had to be legal, and it had to work without putting me at undue risk.
Another close friend that I'd made at the gym suggested that I have a conversation with a man named Dr. Henry. Dr. Henry was a regular visitor to my favorite gym, and he spent a lot of time showing off with free weights, squat racks, benches, and barbells in the back of the gym, where the real bodybuilders liked to play. Just a single look at him and you understood immediately that he was a paragon of strength and health.
The majority of the guys that hung out back there were pretty young, -- most were in their early thirties at the latest. To look at Dr. Henry, you'd think he might be forty-five but could easily pass for ten years younger on the street.
When I managed to get his attention and spark a conversation, I found out that he was really 64. Can you imagine still looking like him when you're that age?
He also happened to be a pretty friendly guy. Over time we became friends and eventually even occasional workout partners. After one of our particularly grueling sessions at the gym, we stopped off at a nearby café for dinner.
There I learned that he was a professor of history at a nearby university. He told me that he hadn't always been this active and concerned with his health and his shape. In fact, his passion for the gym didn't ignite until he was already in his mid-forties!
Dr. Henry revealed to me the state that his body was in by the age of 45. He'd spent twenty-plus years taking his body for granted -- terribly sedentary, eighty pounds overweight, persisting on junk food and fast food. He couldn't even climb a single flight of stairs without getting winded.
It was his doctor that helped him recover from his malaise.
HGH Changed a Doctor's Life
Dr. Henry's general practitioner warned him that if he didn't change his ways, his life could be plagued with sickness and he'd see an early grave. This inspired Dr. Henry to look into options regarding his wellness.
One option that stood out to him was Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy. There was a Hormone Clinic in town, staffed by professional medical physicians. They emphasized Hormone Restoration and Optimization as a means of improving wellness. After a visit to the clinic, he learned that he was eligible for HGH injection therapy.
The good doctor made sure to emphasize that it wasn't Growth Hormone alone that helped him sculpt and shape his body. It was apparent to me during the time that I spent with him that he put a lot of time and effort into both his exercise regimen and his diet.
There were a few critical ways that Growth Hormone helped facilitate his health and wellness, however. For one, it gave him the energy he needed to help push himself to the limit during his workouts.
Second, it helped him lose weight faster and build muscle more quickly. Third, it helped him recover more quickly, keeping his body ready for the next day of arduous training.
I explained to him that I experienced a bit of needle-phobia, but he told me not to worry. HGH is injected via subcutaneous needles, and he said to me that the injections were practically painless, which eased my mind.
My Trip to the HGH Clinic
Days later, I made an appointment at the very same clinic that he chose. It was a simple appointment -- I was given a routine physical, and they took a blood sample. From there, they revealed that I was indeed an ideal candidate for bio-identical HGH therapy, and we set up a Growth Hormone dosage plan.
Days later, I got a package in the mail containing my prescription HGH injections, and I got started. During the office visit, my doctor explained how to administer the dose in great detail safely, and I combined his advice with the instructions on the package. I have to say, I barely even felt the injection. HGH shots are generally delivered into areas of body fat, just beneath the skin.
My Personal HGH Experience
So I started taking Human Growth Hormone. I have to tell you that you have to be patient. HGH shots don't take effect immediately; it takes a bit of time.
The first three days didn't provide much of a boost -- honestly, I could hardly notice a thing. I could feel the changes in my body after four days, however, especially about energy levels and exercise output. I had more vitality from the moment I woke up, and when I went to the gym, I worked out harder than I remember doing so in months, if not years. It had to be the HGH.
Gaining Muscle Mass and Losing Weight with HGH
Throughout another week, I started experiencing gains for the first time in over a year, and I was able to maintain my intensity throughout the entire workout.
I experienced two weeks of similar results, building on my prior success, and improving my strength. I also found that I was just a little faster than I was before.
I always run interval training, and I found that I could sustain my sprints for a bit longer than before. I saw my mile time start to drop, which I wasn't even expecting, especially so quickly. It could have been in my head, but, when I looked in the mirror, it seemed like I was also looking younger.
The risk of HGH side effects stayed in my mind even as the benefits continued to build, but if Dr. Henry hadn't experienced them in years, and I hadn't experienced anything in weeks, I felt in the clear.
Speaking with Dr. Henry, he explained that the key to perfect HGH therapy was keeping in touch with your Hormone Physician and keeping your blood work up to date. As long as I take what I'm told to and take it when I'm told to, I'm almost entirely safe.
So, take it from me. HGH therapy has the potential to benefit your life seriously. HGH injections can't be prescribed just for building muscle mass.
Your doctor has to determine that you need to balance your HGH levels for your health. Growth Hormone Imbalance becomes more and more common with every passing year after thirty, however. It affects far more men than you'd think.
Whatever you do, don't use Human Growth Hormone without a doctor's prescription, never buy Human Growth Hormone on the black market and never take more than you need for HGH Optimization.
You'll just be asking for trouble, and you'll put yourself at risk. Contact us now!
- If You Have Low-T, You’re More at Risk for Severe COVID-19 Symptoms - May 30th, 2021
- Hormone Therapy May Help Post-Menopausal Women Postpone Onset of Atherosclerosis - May 23rd, 2021
- Joe Rogan -- Palumboism Due to Hormone Abuse? - May 22nd, 2021
- Increased Belly Fat? Blame it on Your Hormones! - May 21st, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone and Cell Regeneration - May 20th, 2021
- Stop Premature Aging Dead in its Tracks with Growth Hormone! - May 14th, 2021
- Anti-Aging News: HGH Shown to Reverse Aging in New Study! - May 4th, 2021
- Anti-Aging HGH Research of Growth Hormone Injections - April 24th, 2021
- Testosterone Levels Main Determining Factor Behind Fracture Risk in Older Men - April 23rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - March 5th, 2021
- Ascendis Pharma Given the Go-Ahead by FDA to Develop Long-Acting HGH Treatment - March 4th, 2021
- Early Exposure to BPAs Can Cause Serious Damage Later in Life for Elderly Men - March 2nd, 2021
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - February 24th, 2021
- Zap The Ugly Fat With Human Growth Hormone - February 20th, 2021
- Buying HGH Legally. Is HGH legal in the United States ? - February 18th, 2021
- Basic Human Growth Hormone Information - February 11th, 2021
- An Introduction to the Lymphatic System - February 6th, 2021
- How to Blast Off Your Growth Hormone Therapy with Powerful Nutrition- HGH Injection - February 4th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men - January 29th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone for Body Sculpting - January 27th, 2021
- Starting Your HGH Therapy Program - January 26th, 2021
- 34 Good Health Tips to Improve Your Health and Wellness - January 17th, 2021
- How HGH and Testosterone Can Make a Huge Difference in Your Life - January 11th, 2021
- Restore Your Vitality with Human Growth Hormone HRT - January 10th, 2021
- HGH Injections: A New Revolution in Longevity, Health, Medicine, and Life Quality -- HGH Injection - November 10th, 2020
- Live Consciously and Live Better - November 4th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 1496