I'm a man in my late forties. I always used to think that I was in good physical shape, ate a healthy diet and felt like my vitality was not lacking in the least.
All of my life, people have noticed my ongoing youthfulness as I aged, even jealous about my looks, but when I achieved middle-aged man status, something seemed to be holding me back from maintaining a youthful look and generally feeling good about my energy level and productivity in life.
It didn't seem to matter what I did: improved my diet, consistently worked hard at the gym, less television and more time outside. Nothing seemed to change what I was feeling and seeing in the mirror.
After a year of seeing zero results while working hard as hell to improve myself, I decided that it was time to look for help from others. Maybe I needed a supplement? Was I lacking in a certain vitamin? I already was taking a multitude of supplements as well as protein shakes but maybe I wasn't taking the right one? Something was definitely missing.
The Struggle Was Real: Reduced Exercise Stamina and Zero Diet Results
My research led me down multiple paths and I came up with several ideas as to what could be the problem. I tried using creatine, a substance that our bodies naturally produce that gives your muscles an energy boost while performing intense exercise. I also started supplementing with milk thistle and omega-3s. I even omitted some vitamins from my supplement regimen that I determined were not what I needed.
One of my workout buddies suggested that I start using anabolic steroids -- specifically Deca-Durabolin or Dianabol. Deca-Durabolin is a steroid injection, and Dianabol is an oral steroid.
I have to admit that part of my mind was enticed by the idea of steroids, but ultimately, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. From my reading, it was easy to tell that there were some significant risks associated with using steroids without a prescription, and I didn't want to harm my long-term health in a vain effort to get buff.
A Special Conversation About HGH
So, moving on from anabolic steroids, I continued my efforts to find someone that could provide me with answers and guidance. I was after a legal treatment or health regimen that I could use to kick the fat, evade fatigue, and preserve muscle mass. It had to be legal, and it had to work without putting me at undue risk.
Another close friend that I'd made at the gym suggested that I have a conversation with a man named Dr. Henry. Dr. Henry was a regular visitor to my favorite gym, and he spent a lot of time showing off with free weights, squat racks, benches, and barbells in the back of the gym, where the real bodybuilders liked to play. Just a single look at him and you understood immediately that he was a paragon of strength and health.
The majority of the guys that hung out back there were pretty young, -- most were in their early thirties at the latest. To look at Dr. Henry, you'd think he might be forty-five but could easily pass for ten years younger on the street.
When I managed to get his attention and spark a conversation, I found out that he was really 64. Can you imagine still looking like him when you're that age?
He also happened to be a pretty friendly guy. Over time we became friends and eventually even occasional workout partners. After one of our particularly grueling sessions at the gym, we stopped off at a nearby café for dinner.
There I learned that he was a professor of history at a nearby university. He told me that he hadn't always been this active and concerned with his health and his shape. In fact, his passion for the gym didn't ignite until he was already in his mid-forties!
Dr. Henry revealed to me the state that his body was in by the age of 45. He'd spent twenty-plus years taking his body for granted -- terribly sedentary, eighty pounds overweight, persisting on junk food and fast food. He couldn't even climb a single flight of stairs without getting winded.
It was his doctor that helped him recover from his malaise.
HGH Changed a Doctor's Life
Dr. Henry's general practitioner warned him that if he didn't change his ways, his life could be plagued with sickness and he'd see an early grave. This inspired Dr. Henry to look into options regarding his wellness.
One option that stood out to him was Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy. There was a Hormone Clinic in town, staffed by professional medical physicians. They emphasized Hormone Restoration and Optimization as a means of improving wellness. After a visit to the clinic, he learned that he was eligible for HGH injection therapy.
The good doctor made sure to emphasize that it wasn't Growth Hormone alone that helped him sculpt and shape his body. It was apparent to me during the time that I spent with him that he put a lot of time and effort into both his exercise regimen and his diet.
There were a few critical ways that Growth Hormone helped facilitate his health and wellness, however. For one, it gave him the energy he needed to help push himself to the limit during his workouts.
Second, it helped him lose weight faster and build muscle more quickly. Third, it helped him recover more quickly, keeping his body ready for the next day of arduous training.
I explained to him that I experienced a bit of needle-phobia, but he told me not to worry. HGH is injected via subcutaneous needles, and he said to me that the injections were practically painless, which eased my mind.
My Trip to the HGH Clinic
Days later, I made an appointment at the very same clinic that he chose. It was a simple appointment -- I was given a routine physical, and they took a blood sample. From there, they revealed that I was indeed an ideal candidate for bio-identical HGH therapy, and we set up a Growth Hormone dosage plan.
Days later, I got a package in the mail containing my prescription HGH injections, and I got started. During the office visit, my doctor explained how to administer the dose in great detail safely, and I combined his advice with the instructions on the package. I have to say, I barely even felt the injection. HGH shots are generally delivered into areas of body fat, just beneath the skin.
My Personal HGH Experience
So I started taking Human Growth Hormone. I have to tell you that you have to be patient. HGH shots don't take effect immediately; it takes a bit of time.
The first three days didn't provide much of a boost -- honestly, I could hardly notice a thing. I could feel the changes in my body after four days, however, especially about energy levels and exercise output. I had more vitality from the moment I woke up, and when I went to the gym, I worked out harder than I remember doing so in months, if not years. It had to be the HGH.
Gaining Muscle Mass and Losing Weight with HGH
Throughout another week, I started experiencing gains for the first time in over a year, and I was able to maintain my intensity throughout the entire workout.
I experienced two weeks of similar results, building on my prior success, and improving my strength. I also found that I was just a little faster than I was before.
I always run interval training, and I found that I could sustain my sprints for a bit longer than before. I saw my mile time start to drop, which I wasn't even expecting, especially so quickly. It could have been in my head, but, when I looked in the mirror, it seemed like I was also looking younger.
The risk of HGH side effects stayed in my mind even as the benefits continued to build, but if Dr. Henry hadn't experienced them in years, and I hadn't experienced anything in weeks, I felt in the clear.
Speaking with Dr. Henry, he explained that the key to perfect HGH therapy was keeping in touch with your Hormone Physician and keeping your blood work up to date. As long as I take what I'm told to and take it when I'm told to, I'm almost entirely safe.
So, take it from me. HGH therapy has the potential to benefit your life seriously. HGH injections can't be prescribed just for building muscle mass.
Your doctor has to determine that you need to balance your HGH levels for your health. Growth Hormone Imbalance becomes more and more common with every passing year after thirty, however. It affects far more men than you'd think.
Whatever you do, don't use Human Growth Hormone without a doctor's prescription, never buy Human Growth Hormone on the black market and never take more than you need for HGH Optimization.
You'll just be asking for trouble, and you'll put yourself at risk. Contact us now!
- Live Consciously and Live Better - [Last Updated On: July 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 4th, 2020]
- HGH Injections: A New Revolution in Longevity, Health, Medicine, and Life Quality -- HGH Injection - [Last Updated On: July 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 10th, 2020]
- Restore Your Vitality with Human Growth Hormone HRT - [Last Updated On: November 25th, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 10th, 2021]
- How HGH and Testosterone Can Make a Huge Difference in Your Life - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 11th, 2021]
- 34 Good Health Tips to Improve Your Health and Wellness - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 17th, 2021]
- Starting Your HGH Therapy Program - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 26th, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone for Body Sculpting - [Last Updated On: July 1st, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 27th, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men - [Last Updated On: June 18th, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 29th, 2021]
- How to Blast Off Your Growth Hormone Therapy with Powerful Nutrition- HGH Injection - [Last Updated On: November 26th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 4th, 2021]
- An Introduction to the Lymphatic System - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 6th, 2021]
- Basic Human Growth Hormone Information - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 11th, 2021]
- Buying HGH Legally. Is HGH legal in the United States ? - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 18th, 2021]
- Zap The Ugly Fat With Human Growth Hormone - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 20th, 2021]
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - [Last Updated On: July 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 24th, 2021]
- Early Exposure to BPAs Can Cause Serious Damage Later in Life for Elderly Men - [Last Updated On: May 19th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 2nd, 2021]
- Ascendis Pharma Given the Go-Ahead by FDA to Develop Long-Acting HGH Treatment - [Last Updated On: July 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 4th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - [Last Updated On: July 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 5th, 2021]
- Testosterone Levels Main Determining Factor Behind Fracture Risk in Older Men - [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 23rd, 2021]
- Anti-Aging HGH Research of Growth Hormone Injections - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: April 24th, 2021]
- Anti-Aging News: HGH Shown to Reverse Aging in New Study! - [Last Updated On: June 18th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 4th, 2021]
- Stop Premature Aging Dead in its Tracks with Growth Hormone! - [Last Updated On: June 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 14th, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone and Cell Regeneration - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 20th, 2021]
- Increased Belly Fat? Blame it on Your Hormones! - [Last Updated On: June 13th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 21st, 2021]
- Joe Rogan -- Palumboism Due to Hormone Abuse? - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 22nd, 2021]
- Hormone Therapy May Help Post-Menopausal Women Postpone Onset of Atherosclerosis - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 23rd, 2021]
- If You Suffer From Low-T, You’re More at Risk for Severe COVID-19 Symptoms - [Last Updated On: June 21st, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 30th, 2021]
- Hormone Effects:: My Mind Is Racing and I Feel Like I’m Going Crazy - Could Hormones Be the Cause? - [Last Updated On: April 11th, 2023] [Originally Added On: August 3rd, 2021]
- Fake News About Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women - [Last Updated On: May 19th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 16th, 2021]
- Overcome HGH Deficiency with Ipamorelin Acetate Injections - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: September 21st, 2021]
- About to be a Father? How Hormones Will Affect Your Parenting - [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 7th, 2022]
- Fighting Off Brain Fog to Think More Clearly - [Last Updated On: June 24th, 2022] [Originally Added On: May 30th, 2022]
- HGH Vs. Testosterone: Which One Do You Need? - [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 30th, 2022]
- Low HGH Levels Can Lead to Cognitive Impairment - [Last Updated On: April 24th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 12th, 2023]
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 1564