Hi. My name is Austin. I was dumb. I admit it. First, I wasted three years of my life in denial that something was wrong with me. I was just 40 years old. I started to get flabby, and I excused it: “Age is just catchin’ up with you, Austin ol’ buddy,” I said to myself.
I lost sleep and never felt fully rested, and I made excuses for it: “Well, they say that as you get older, you can’t sleep as long, so maybe that’s normal.” Right. I had close to zero energy and never wanted to do the things I used to think were fun, and I rationalized it: “Well, if you’re getting older and not sleeping as much, you’re bound to have less energy, right? Right???”
My libido was down, too, and I just wasn’t getting much satisfaction in the bedroom, either, and – you guessed it – I made excuses about it: “Austin, my best pal, you’re just tired, and it’s harder to get things done at work, so that makes you even more tired and overworked too, and then having energy for the bedroom when you’re overworked like that, well, fella, it’s just not reasonable! Nothing wrong with you, though! No way?”
I started to notice that I looked older than my years. Premature aging! Yikes! And I continued to excuse it and explain it: “What do you expect? Aging and overwork, and not sleeping well add up to terrible aging, and maybe I’m not eating right. Maybe…” Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
It was starting to get pretty scary. And I wasn’t even convincing myself with these lame excuses anymore. Three years after the trouble started, I started to get real. I admitted to myself that something was wrong with me. All these things happening at once, and so suddenly (at 39, I had felt great and strong and energetic) indicated some underlying problem. And my friends and colleagues – the ones around the same age I was, even a little bit older! – were not experiencing these symptoms.
So that’s how I wasted the first three years of my “mystery sickness.” Pretending it wasn’t happening! And, of course, doing precisely nothing about it.
After admitting something was wrong, I went to my family doctor, and damned if he couldn’t find anything actually wrong with me.
I underwent test after test, the conventional ones they always give you to rule out the common causes of fatigue, low energy, and low libido – and he discovered zip, nada. We tried various vitamin regimens and drugs for a year to cover up some of my symptoms. They didn’t help much, and the drugs had nasty side effects. No cure there!
Finally, I read about the clinic that sponsors this Web site. I discovered that some people have adult-onset HGH (human growth hormone) deficiency – a lack of the hormone that keeps us young, strong, and vital. I learned that low HGH levels could be the one cause that was behind all my scary, depressing symptoms. And I learned that HGH deficiency is 100% curable!
So I got tested to see if that was my problem – and it was. The doctors at the clinic designed a program just for me – no cookie-cutter treatments here! – and, after just a few months, I am cured! Not just fewer symptoms – no symptoms anymore.
I am as strong, vital, sexy, and energetic at 44 as I have ever been. It’s hard to express how happy I am now. I have my life back.
I wasted three years of my life in denial. I wasted another year pursuing medical “solutions” that just covered up the symptoms but didn’t get to the root cause. That’s four years wasted! I’m writing this so you don’t have to waste any years. Get tested today!
- My Story – My Life Was Hell to I’m Living the Dream: HGH Testimonial - June 4th, 2023 [June 4th, 2023]
- Is the Easy Needle for HGH Therapy a Good Choice? - May 23rd, 2023 [May 17th, 2023]
- The Role Hormones Play in Attractiveness - May 7th, 2023 [April 28th, 2023]
- What is the Molecular Structure of HGH? - April 30th, 2023 [April 20th, 2023]
- Should You Trust Foreign Online Pharmacies for HGH Injections? - April 25th, 2023 [March 30th, 2023]
- Does HGH Therapy Have Positive Benefits in Chess Competition? - April 25th, 2023 [March 17th, 2023]
- A Letter to My Fellow General Practitioners - May 7th, 2023 [March 8th, 2023]
- HGH Quick Fixes Fix Nothing - Choose Legal HGH - February 16th, 2023 [January 25th, 2023]
- Penny: the Mountain Climber’s Story - January 13th, 2023 [January 10th, 2023]
- Discover the Exercise “Sweet Spot” That Reverses Cognitive Decline and See Similar Results With Growth Hormone Injections - December 21st, 2022 [December 13th, 2022]
- Tiredness: The Enemy of Life - January 2nd, 2023 [November 22nd, 2022]
- How to Boost Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Levels Naturally - May 12th, 2023 [October 7th, 2022]
- Was it Fibromyalgia? Nope. Was it Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Nope. And Now I’m Cured! - May 12th, 2023 [August 2nd, 2022]
- My Doctor Told Me I Was Dying - April 14th, 2023 [July 8th, 2022]
- The Evolution of the Human Growth Hormone Receptor Gene - May 12th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Quit Wasting Time and Fix Your Hormone Imbalance NOW! - May 12th, 2023 [April 13th, 2022]
- Humatrope HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - May 12th, 2023 [February 22nd, 2022]
- Effects Of HGH On Skin - May 12th, 2023 [February 20th, 2022]
- HGH Deficiency Test: Human Growth Hormone Levels and Decline - May 12th, 2023 [February 19th, 2022]
- Some Of The Symptoms Of Decreased Human Growth Hormone - May 12th, 2023 [February 18th, 2022]
- HGH Decline And Aging - May 12th, 2023 [February 17th, 2022]
- Hgh Doctors - February 15th, 2022 [February 15th, 2022]
- When the Growth Hormone Revolution Began: HGH Study - February 14th, 2022 [February 14th, 2022]
- Basic Questions About Hgh (Growth Hormone) - May 12th, 2023 [February 12th, 2022]
- Hormone Frequently Asked Questions: HRT FAQ - May 12th, 2023 [February 12th, 2022]
- Human Growth Hormone 101 - May 12th, 2023 [February 12th, 2022]
- Getting Started With An Hgh Therapy Program - February 16th, 2023 [February 9th, 2022]
- Test Your Hgh Blood Levels - February 8th, 2022 [February 8th, 2022]
- Hgh Levels - May 12th, 2023 [February 7th, 2022]
- All The Different Brands Of Human Growth Hormone - May 12th, 2023 [February 7th, 2022]
- Testing Olympians Hgh Giving Unfair Advantage In Sports Performance - May 12th, 2023 [February 5th, 2022]
- Hgh Cell Regeneration - May 12th, 2023 [February 3rd, 2022]
- Hgh Benefits Courtesy Of James Abernathy Ph.D - February 1st, 2022 [February 1st, 2022]
- Hgh And Body Building - May 12th, 2023 [January 31st, 2022]
- Weight Management And Hgh - January 29th, 2022 [January 29th, 2022]
- Hgh Secretagogue - January 29th, 2022 [January 29th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of Human Growth Hormone - May 12th, 2023 [January 27th, 2022]
- Hgh Therapy Program Diary - January 26th, 2022 [January 24th, 2022]
- Finally! Real HGH! Not Scams! - January 24th, 2022 [January 24th, 2022]
- Getting Started with Injectable HGH Treatment - May 12th, 2023 [January 22nd, 2022]
- Hgh And Improvements In Body Composition - April 1st, 2022 [April 30th, 2020]
- HGH Is No Fountain Of Youth - December 26th, 2021 [April 29th, 2020]
- Hgh Benefits - May 12th, 2023 [April 20th, 2020]
- Overall General Benefits Of Hgh - May 12th, 2023 [April 19th, 2020]
- Hgh Benefits And Effects On Skin And Hair - December 24th, 2021 [April 17th, 2020]
- Hgh Sprays (scam): What Is A Nanogram? The Quantity Of A Nano Gram - November 28th, 2021 [April 9th, 2020]
- Will Human Growth Hormone Prove To Be The First Anti-aging Medication? - May 12th, 2023 [March 19th, 2020]
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 654