Joe Rogan — Palumboism Due to Hormone Abuse?
While hormone replacement therapy has the power to improve the lives of millions of men and women across the country, it's essential to be aware of the potential risks involved with hormone abuse and misuse.
One such case to monitor is that of MMA Commentator, fitness enthusiast, and world-famous podcast host Joe Rogan.
Joe Rogan Used HGH and Testosterone for Performance Enhancement
Joe Rogan has admitted publicly that he has used several different performance-enhancing drugs to increase his strength and agility, including human growth hormone and testosterone. While both of these treatments can be used to great success, neither are without risk, especially among those that take the medications recreationally over long periods.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/422044759
Video Download: Joe Rogan Palumboism Due To Hormone Abuse
Video Stream: Joe Rogan Palumboism Due To Hormone Abuse
Does Joe Rogan's Stomach Show Evidence of Hormone Abuse?
Dr. Joel Kahn recently spoke out regarding Joe Rogan's use of performance-enhancing drugs. Dr. Kahn is the founder of the Kahn Center for Cardiac Longevity.
He says that one of the signs that suggest that Joe Rogan has abused medications like human growth hormone in the past is his distended stomach.
Recent pictures of Rogan at a weigh-in show that, while he has a muscular physique, his stomach is distended outward in a way that's not entirely natural. This condition is often referred to as palumboism, or simply as "bubble gut."
This distension is the result of insulin resistance related to HGH abuse. Prolonged elevated blood sugar levels can lead to nerve damage, which not only affects the appearance of the arms and legs but causes the stomach to protrude outward.
While a guy like Joe Rogan obviously lives a high-intensity fitness lifestyle, the abuse of human growth hormone contributes to the high blood sugar that can lead to palumboism. HGH abuse can also lead to acromegaly and overgrowth of bone, collagen, and connective tissue.
HGH and Testosterone Safe for Treatment of Hormone Deficiency
When Human Growth Hormone is used for therapeutic reasons, palumboism is not usually a side-effect.
The goal of successful and effective growth hormone therapy is to restore the natural levels of HGH.
Bodybuilders and athletes, on the other hand, take excessive levels of drugs like human growth hormone and testosterone, producing circulating levels that are high above normal, which significantly increases the risks and potential complications.
Hormone deficiency is more common than you'd think and becomes more likely as you get older. Hormone clinics nationwide specialize in providing safe and accurate care to help you live a longer, healthier life!
- Low HGH Levels Can Lead to Cognitive Impairment - April 24th, 2023 [April 12th, 2023]
- HGH Vs. Testosterone: Which One Do You Need? - May 12th, 2023 [November 30th, 2022]
- Fighting Off Brain Fog to Think More Clearly - June 24th, 2022 [May 30th, 2022]
- About to be a Father? How Hormones Will Affect Your Parenting - May 12th, 2023 [March 7th, 2022]
- Overcome HGH Deficiency with Ipamorelin Acetate Injections - November 10th, 2021 [September 21st, 2021]
- Fake News About Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women - May 19th, 2023 [September 16th, 2021]
- Hormone Effects:: My Mind Is Racing and I Feel Like I’m Going Crazy - Could Hormones Be the Cause? - April 11th, 2023 [August 3rd, 2021]
- If You Have Low-T, You’re More at Risk for Severe COVID-19 Symptoms - May 12th, 2023 [May 30th, 2021]
- Hormone Therapy May Help Post-Menopausal Women Postpone Onset of Atherosclerosis - November 10th, 2021 [May 23rd, 2021]
- Increased Belly Fat? Blame it on Your Hormones! - November 10th, 2021 [May 21st, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone and Cell Regeneration - November 10th, 2021 [May 20th, 2021]
- Stop Premature Aging Dead in its Tracks with Growth Hormone! - November 10th, 2021 [May 14th, 2021]
- Anti-Aging News: HGH Shown to Reverse Aging in New Study! - November 10th, 2021 [May 4th, 2021]
- Anti-Aging HGH Research of Growth Hormone Injections - November 10th, 2021 [April 24th, 2021]
- Testosterone Levels Main Determining Factor Behind Fracture Risk in Older Men - May 12th, 2023 [April 23rd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - November 10th, 2021 [March 5th, 2021]
- Ascendis Pharma Given the Go-Ahead by FDA to Develop Long-Acting HGH Treatment - November 10th, 2021 [March 4th, 2021]
- Early Exposure to BPAs Can Cause Serious Damage Later in Life for Elderly Men - May 19th, 2023 [March 2nd, 2021]
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - November 10th, 2021 [February 24th, 2021]
- Zap The Ugly Fat With Human Growth Hormone - November 10th, 2021 [February 20th, 2021]
- Buying HGH Legally. Is HGH legal in the United States ? - November 10th, 2021 [February 18th, 2021]
- Basic Human Growth Hormone Information - November 10th, 2021 [February 11th, 2021]
- An Introduction to the Lymphatic System - November 10th, 2021 [February 6th, 2021]
- How to Blast Off Your Growth Hormone Therapy with Powerful Nutrition- HGH Injection - November 26th, 2021 [February 4th, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men - November 10th, 2021 [January 29th, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone for Body Sculpting - November 10th, 2021 [January 27th, 2021]
- Starting Your HGH Therapy Program - November 10th, 2021 [January 26th, 2021]
- Personal Human Growth Hormone HGH Testimonial - November 10th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- 34 Good Health Tips to Improve Your Health and Wellness - November 10th, 2021 [January 17th, 2021]
- How HGH and Testosterone Can Make a Huge Difference in Your Life - November 10th, 2021 [January 11th, 2021]
- Restore Your Vitality with Human Growth Hormone HRT - November 25th, 2021 [January 10th, 2021]
- HGH Injections: A New Revolution in Longevity, Health, Medicine, and Life Quality -- HGH Injection - November 10th, 2021 [November 10th, 2020]
- Live Consciously and Live Better - November 10th, 2021 [November 4th, 2020]
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 427