Joe Rogan — Palumboism Due to Hormone Abuse?
While hormone replacement therapy has the power to improve the lives of millions of men and women across the country, it's essential to be aware of the potential risks involved with hormone abuse and misuse.
One such case to monitor is that of MMA Commentator, fitness enthusiast, and world-famous podcast host Joe Rogan.
Joe Rogan Used HGH and Testosterone for Performance Enhancement
Joe Rogan has admitted publicly that he has used several different performance-enhancing drugs to increase his strength and agility, including human growth hormone and testosterone. While both of these treatments can be used to great success, neither are without risk, especially among those that take the medications recreationally over long periods.
Video Download: Joe Rogan Palumboism Due To Hormone Abuse
Video Stream: Joe Rogan Palumboism Due To Hormone Abuse
Does Joe Rogan's Stomach Show Evidence of Hormone Abuse?
Dr. Joel Kahn recently spoke out regarding Joe Rogan's use of performance-enhancing drugs. Dr. Kahn is the founder of the Kahn Center for Cardiac Longevity.
He says that one of the signs that suggest that Joe Rogan has abused medications like human growth hormone in the past is his distended stomach.
Recent pictures of Rogan at a weigh-in show that, while he has a muscular physique, his stomach is distended outward in a way that's not entirely natural. This condition is often referred to as palumboism, or simply as "bubble gut."
This distension is the result of insulin resistance related to HGH abuse. Prolonged elevated blood sugar levels can lead to nerve damage, which not only affects the appearance of the arms and legs but causes the stomach to protrude outward.
While a guy like Joe Rogan obviously lives a high-intensity fitness lifestyle, the abuse of human growth hormone contributes to the high blood sugar that can lead to palumboism. HGH abuse can also lead to acromegaly and overgrowth of bone, collagen, and connective tissue.
HGH and Testosterone Safe for Treatment of Hormone Deficiency
When Human Growth Hormone is used for therapeutic reasons, palumboism is not usually a side-effect.
The goal of successful and effective growth hormone therapy is to restore the natural levels of HGH.
Bodybuilders and athletes, on the other hand, take excessive levels of drugs like human growth hormone and testosterone, producing circulating levels that are high above normal, which significantly increases the risks and potential complications.
Hormone deficiency is more common than you'd think and becomes more likely as you get older. Hormone clinics nationwide specialize in providing safe and accurate care to help you live a longer, healthier life!
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - March 5th, 2021
- Ascendis Pharma Given the Go-Ahead by FDA to Develop Long-Acting HGH Treatment - March 4th, 2021
- Early Exposure to BPAs Can Cause Serious Damage Later in Life for Elderly Men - March 2nd, 2021
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - February 24th, 2021
- Zap The Ugly Fat With Human Growth Hormone - February 20th, 2021
- Buying HGH Legally. Is HGH legal in the United States ? - February 18th, 2021
- Basic Human Growth Hormone Information - February 11th, 2021
- An Introduction to the Lymphatic System - February 6th, 2021
- How to Blast Off Your Growth Hormone Therapy with Powerful Nutrition- HGH Injection - February 4th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men - January 29th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone for Body Sculpting - January 27th, 2021
- Starting Your HGH Therapy Program - January 26th, 2021
- Personal Human Growth Hormone HGH Testimonial - January 18th, 2021
- 34 Good Health Tips to Improve Your Health and Wellness - January 17th, 2021
- How HGH and Testosterone Can Make a Huge Difference in Your Life - January 11th, 2021
- Restore Your Vitality with Human Growth Hormone HRT - January 10th, 2021
- Hormone Therapy May Help Post-Menopausal Women Postpone Onset of Atherosclerosis - November 14th, 2020
- HGH Injections: A New Revolution in Longevity, Health, Medicine, and Life Quality -- HGH Injection - November 10th, 2020
- Stop Premature Aging Dead in its Tracks with Growth Hormone! - November 5th, 2020
- Live Consciously and Live Better - November 4th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone and Cell Regeneration - November 2nd, 2020
- Anti-Aging HGH Research of Growth Hormone Injections - October 14th, 2020
- Anti-Aging News: HGH Shown to Reverse Aging in New Study! - June 23rd, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 427