Magnesium is one of the many essential minerals that our bodies utilize for us to be happy and healthy. Like Calcium, magnesium is primarily stored in our bones.
Magnesium is critical for a whole range of processes that maintain physiological balance, including reproductive health, neurological function, metabolism, protein synthesis, blood pressure maintenance, and DNA Synthesis. Let's discuss the benefits of Magnesium Supplementation in greater detail:
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/289665810
Video Download: Magnesium Supplementation For A Healthier You
Video Stream: Magnesium Supplementation For A Healthier You
Magnesium Improves Blood Pressure
Magnesium plays a central role in maintaining healthy blood pressure. Magnesium Deficiency is associated with Hypertension, which dramatically increases your risk of heart attack and heart disease down the road.
Research has shown that, for patients with elevated blood pressure, Magnesium Supplementation can help control blood pressure and bring it closer to the standard and healthy range.
If you are concerned about your blood pressure, consider pairing Magnesium with Potassium and also including more Omega-3s and Fiber in your diet!
Work Out Harder with Magnesium
If you're looking for a means to instill some extra oomph to your exercise regimen, Magnesium may be able to give you that added power that you've been looking for.
Magnesium is vital for both sustaining energy and maximizing muscle activation.
Research has shown that when you're working out hard, your body's need for magnesium increases by 10-20%!
Magnesium is also vital for aging men and women that are looking to keep their energy levels high. A recent study showed that three months of magnesium supplementation improved mobility and activity levels for elderly women.
Reduce Inflammation with Magnesium
Inflammation is a weapon that the body uses to help heal from injury and infection more effectively. Sadly, the human body has a tendency to overreact to stimuli, which leads to Chronic Inflammation, which is a powerful drain on health and wellness.
Inflammation is supposed to be a temporary fix, but our bodies often get locked in an on-going cycle of inflammation, which leads to problems. Magnesium Deficiency is strongly correlated with Chronic Inflammation.
If you struggle with Chronic Inflammation, increasing your Magnesium supplementation can help suppress that unwanted immune response, especially when paired with foods that are high in phytonutrients and antioxidants.
Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar with Magnesium
Insulin is the human body's tool to move glucose from the bloodstream to target tissues for energy utilization.
When the body is bombarded with too much sugar too often, it leads to a condition known as Insulin Sensitivity. If Insulin Sensitivity becomes too severe, it can lead to Diabetes.
Adjusting your diet to reduce the influence of processed sugar is the best way to control Insulin and Blood Sugar, but Magnesium Supplementation can enhance those benefits and ward off Insulin Resistance. Magnesium Deficiency exacerbates Insulin Sensitivity.
If you are interested in maintaining healthy blood sugar more effectively, consider increasing your protein and fiber intake while reducing your carbohydrate load. Furthermore, you should get lots of exercise and take steps to control your stress.
Improve Sleep Quality with Magnesium
Restful sleep is a critical aspect of living a healthy life. Sadly, many people have insomnia or other conditions that impair sleep quality. There is substantial evidence that a diet rich in Magnesium helps people sleep more deeply and manage sleep disorders more effectively.
If you've been having trouble sleeping, increasing your Magnesium Intake may be able to help you fall asleep faster and sleep longer each night. We suggest combining Zinc and Magnesium with a quality Melatonin Supplement to help you get your sleeping habits back on track.
Magnesium Wards off Migraines
Few other conditions can stop an otherwise healthy human being in his or her tracks than a migraine. Migraines are severe, pulsing headaches that are frequently combined with sensitivity to sound and light along with nausea. Migraines are not only painful, but they are also common, affecting around 12% of Americans.
Research shows that Magnesium Deficiency plays a role in Migraine severity and frequency and that Magnesium Supplementation may help patients cope with Migraines more effectively while also experiencing them less often.
Alleviate Depression with Magnesium
The human brain is infinitely complex, and psychological wellness depends on a veritable myriad of factors. Proper nutrition is a huge aspect of a healthy mood, whether or not you realize it.
Magnesium Deficiency has been compellingly linked to depressive symptoms. Depression is a combination of psychological and physiological factors, and it's clear that Magnesium plays a role in preserving mental health.
There is even evidence that Magnesium has such a strong effect on psychological wellness that it can be as effective as an anti-depressant for many patients. If you've been struggling with mild to moderate anxiety and depression, consider adding a Magnesium Supplement to your daily health regimen!
Magnesium Softens the Effects of PMS
Premenstrual Syndrome is a frustrating aspect of monthly life for women. It is associated with a variety of symptoms, which make it a real pain, including upset stomach, irritability, fatigue, water retention, and weight gain.
Research has shown that Magnesium Supplementation, combined with Vitamin B6, can significantly diminish many of these symptoms.
We recommend increasing your magnesium intake through diet and/or supplementation as soon as you feel the symptoms of PMS coming on.
- What You Need To Know About Intermittent Fasting - May 12th, 2023 [December 22nd, 2022]
- Six Vitamins to Focus On if You Want Thicker, Youthful-Looking Hair - December 29th, 2022 [November 22nd, 2022]
- Avoid These Foods That Reduce Testosterone - May 12th, 2023 [June 28th, 2022]
- The “Soyboy” Idea – Do Soy-based Foods Feminize Males? - May 19th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- Frozen Foods are Underrated: The Healthiest and Most Affordable Frozen Foods - May 18th, 2023 [July 18th, 2021]
- How to Lose Weight on a Plant-Based Diet and Keep the Weight OFF! - November 10th, 2021 [July 6th, 2021]
- Romaine Lettuce: Guinea Pigs Like It -- Why Not You? - May 18th, 2023 [June 12th, 2021]
- The Benefits of Vitamin B12 -- Boost Metabolism and Energy with Vitamin B12 - October 16th, 2022 [May 11th, 2021]
- Benefits of Adding More Citrus Fruits to Your Diet - May 18th, 2023 [April 4th, 2021]
- The Do's and Don'ts of Calcium Supplements – Can I Grow Taller? - November 10th, 2021 [March 6th, 2021]
- Confused About Intermittent Fasting? - November 10th, 2021 [February 19th, 2021]
- The Benefits of Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Boost HGH, and Improve Glucose Levels - November 10th, 2021 [February 8th, 2021]
- DASH Diet Overview and Review - November 10th, 2021 [January 21st, 2021]
- How to Use Fasting to Boost Human Growth Hormone Levels - November 10th, 2021 [January 12th, 2021]
- Our Most Popular Diet Injection Programs (Call for Inquiry) - May 12th, 2023 [September 8th, 2020]
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 879