There are many complex ideas about the causes of premature aging…
But the truth is, there is a simple one…
LACK OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE!
Keep reading and find out why...
The dictionary defines aging as "to become old…show the effects or characteristics of increasing age…to become mellow or mature…to cause to become old."
Aging has also been called "a degenerative process that happens over time."
Regardless of aging's cause or causes, the results are the same -- and undoubtedly not beautiful: wrinkled, dry skin…brittle bones…weak, flabby muscles…mental fog and confusion…fatigue…aching joints… inability to get deep, restorative sleep…baldness…graying hair…deteriorating vision…hearing loss -- and a horde of other symptoms.
These results are especially harrowing if you are experiencing them wayyyyy before you should be.
Worse, these symptoms are a preview of coming attractions: cancer…diabetes…stroke…heart attack…organ failure…osteoporosis…dementia and Alzheimer's disease…helplessness, and the joys of living in a barren, drab, sorrow-filled convalescent home…becoming defenseless prey for psychopathic con artists and violent, vicious street thugs…loss of mobility and stiffness…depression…loneliness -- the parade of horrors just keeps on coming, like the nightmare gift that just keeps on giving.
In short, premature aging is a disease…a debilitating, fatal disease…and should be dealt with in the same way that we deal with other debilitating, deadly diseases.
For decades, scientists have searched for the causes of premature aging and have come up with several different ideas. Genetics…stress…toxins and pollutants…free radicals…inflammation…poor nutrition and over-eating…lack of exercise…hormonal declines…the aging clock…and more…too many more to list.
There's no question that each one of these ideas has at least some degree of validity.
Yet when each one of these causes is looked at in detail, there are missing pieces of the seemingly incomprehensible aging puzzle.
For sure, each one of these possible causes contributes to aging. But there has been nothing so far that can tie things altogether — no master link. No one thing has stood out…until now.
At last…Human Growth Hormone to the Rescue!
There is, of course, much about aging that we just don't know. But here's one thing that we do know: At age 21, the average young person has approximately 500 micrograms (mcg) of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) circulating through their veins.
By age 40, this number plummets to 200 mcg.
Now fast forward: by age 80, HGH has gone into a precipitous free-fall…all the way down to 25 mcg! Do the math.
What we are looking at is an astonishing loss of 95% of our Growth Hormone! Whoa!
Let's look at the obvious. What causes children to grow? Growth Hormone. What causes teenagers to be able to eat what they want and never get fat?
Growth Hormone. Who has a better chance of recovering from an acute illness: a 20-year-old or an 80-year-old person? That's right, the 20-year-old….the person with the most Growth Hormone.
What begins to level off in our bodies when we hit age 30? Again, Growth Hormone.
Test after test, study after study, has shown that injectable HGH has the ability to:
Melt ugly fat
Increase muscle mass…without exercising
Re-charge the metabolism to teenage levels
Strengthen internal organs
Regrow burnt skin and heal wounds
Increase energy levels
Get back that mental razor-sharpness
And more benefits…many, many more!
The reasons for this are many. First, under normal aging conditions, cell regeneration slows down to a crawl.
However, HGH Replacement Therapy keeps this vital process humming along at a youthful pace. The importance of this cannot be overstated. Our cells control everything in our bodies…including aging.
Second, the pituitary gland is responsible for secreting Growth Hormone. As we age, the pituitary gland slows down its production of HGH.
This is thought to be a result of the pituitary not reacting to stimuli as much as it did when we were younger.
Remember this simple formula: Less Growth Hormone = more debilitating symptoms of aging. More Growth Hormone = less destructive effects of aging.
There is a third reason for Growth Hormone's link to aging. It is possible that the HGH receptors in our cells lose their ability to respond to HGH.
When combined with a decreased output, this is a recipe for premature aging…and all of its disastrous consequences.
Finally, there is a fourth reason to link a lack of Growth Hormone with aging.
Somatostatins are chemicals that block the pituitary's ability to secrete HGH. As we age, these chemicals start to explode in number. The result? A lack of Growth Hormone.
However, there is good news. In laboratory studies, research scientists have succeeded in slowing down the production of Somatostatins in rats to a snail's pace.
Astonishingly, the rats began to secrete levels of HGH that were almost identical to younger rats. Once again, the evidence is irrefutable.
A lack of HGH shows up continually in all facets of the aging process.
Regardless of the Causes of Aging, You Have a Choice to Make
There has never been a time in all of recorded human history that we have had a powerful weapon like injectable HGH to use in the war against aging.
The average life span of humans has tripled since ancient times, and remember this: at the beginning of the 20th century, the average American male had a life expectancy of a mere 47 years!
This is a little more than a century ago…and in the overall scheme of things, a century is a micro-second. Exciting, for sure.
Undoubtedly, we are moving in the right direction. But we're not there yet. There are still too many elderly people…far too many…who, for whatever reason, merely sit back and let nature take its course. This not only makes them vulnerable to the afflictions of the elderly mentioned earlier.
They must also endure being called "Honey…Sweetie…or SIR"…by young folks a fraction of their age…in a loud and condescending manner -- like they are a puppy or a tiny child.
This is a travesty!
A travesty that no senior citizen deserves.
And it's even more of a mockery when you consider that it doesn't have to be that way.
Don't Let This Happen to You
Rather than sit back and become a helpless dupe…someone who just lets nature take its course…and is convinced by virtually everyone -- from their friends and family to the media and much of the mainstream medical establishment -- that "this is just the way it is"…there is another road to go down: Injectable Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy.
So, the choice is yours. You now know that HGH is a powerfully effective way of fighting the disease of premature aging. You also know that it is possible to stay active and vigorous far into your later years… stay healthy…keep your youthful looks…and even enjoy a vibrant, active sex life.
But all of this knowledge means nothing…absolutely nothing…unless you act. In fact, now that you know the incredible benefits that HGH can deliver to you, it would be tragic not to do something about it.
Contact us…contact us now!
- Live Consciously and Live Better - [Last Updated On: July 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 4th, 2020]
- HGH Injections: A New Revolution in Longevity, Health, Medicine, and Life Quality -- HGH Injection - [Last Updated On: July 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 10th, 2020]
- Restore Your Vitality with Human Growth Hormone HRT - [Last Updated On: November 25th, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 10th, 2021]
- How HGH and Testosterone Can Make a Huge Difference in Your Life - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 11th, 2021]
- 34 Good Health Tips to Improve Your Health and Wellness - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 17th, 2021]
- Personal Human Growth Hormone HGH Testimonial - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 18th, 2021]
- Starting Your HGH Therapy Program - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 26th, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone for Body Sculpting - [Last Updated On: July 1st, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 27th, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men - [Last Updated On: June 18th, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 29th, 2021]
- How to Blast Off Your Growth Hormone Therapy with Powerful Nutrition- HGH Injection - [Last Updated On: November 26th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 4th, 2021]
- An Introduction to the Lymphatic System - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 6th, 2021]
- Basic Human Growth Hormone Information - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 11th, 2021]
- Buying HGH Legally. Is HGH legal in the United States ? - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 18th, 2021]
- Zap The Ugly Fat With Human Growth Hormone - [Last Updated On: December 7th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 20th, 2021]
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - [Last Updated On: July 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 24th, 2021]
- Early Exposure to BPAs Can Cause Serious Damage Later in Life for Elderly Men - [Last Updated On: May 19th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 2nd, 2021]
- Ascendis Pharma Given the Go-Ahead by FDA to Develop Long-Acting HGH Treatment - [Last Updated On: July 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 4th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - [Last Updated On: July 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 5th, 2021]
- Testosterone Levels Main Determining Factor Behind Fracture Risk in Older Men - [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 23rd, 2021]
- Anti-Aging HGH Research of Growth Hormone Injections - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: April 24th, 2021]
- Anti-Aging News: HGH Shown to Reverse Aging in New Study! - [Last Updated On: June 18th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 4th, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone and Cell Regeneration - [Last Updated On: December 8th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 20th, 2021]
- Increased Belly Fat? Blame it on Your Hormones! - [Last Updated On: June 13th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 21st, 2021]
- Joe Rogan -- Palumboism Due to Hormone Abuse? - [Last Updated On: December 6th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 22nd, 2021]
- Hormone Therapy May Help Post-Menopausal Women Postpone Onset of Atherosclerosis - [Last Updated On: December 5th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 23rd, 2021]
- If You Suffer From Low-T, You’re More at Risk for Severe COVID-19 Symptoms - [Last Updated On: June 21st, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 30th, 2021]
- Hormone Effects:: My Mind Is Racing and I Feel Like I’m Going Crazy - Could Hormones Be the Cause? - [Last Updated On: April 11th, 2023] [Originally Added On: August 3rd, 2021]
- Fake News About Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women - [Last Updated On: May 19th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 16th, 2021]
- Overcome HGH Deficiency with Ipamorelin Acetate Injections - [Last Updated On: November 10th, 2021] [Originally Added On: September 21st, 2021]
- About to be a Father? How Hormones Will Affect Your Parenting - [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 7th, 2022]
- Fighting Off Brain Fog to Think More Clearly - [Last Updated On: June 24th, 2022] [Originally Added On: May 30th, 2022]
- HGH Vs. Testosterone: Which One Do You Need? - [Last Updated On: May 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 30th, 2022]
- Low HGH Levels Can Lead to Cognitive Impairment - [Last Updated On: April 24th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 12th, 2023]
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 1233