There are many complex ideas about the causes of premature aging…
But the truth is, there is a simple one…
LACK OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE!
Keep reading and find out why...
The dictionary defines aging as "to become old…show the effects or characteristics of increasing age…to become mellow or mature…to cause to become old."
Aging has also been called "a degenerative process that happens over time."
Regardless of aging's cause or causes, the results are the same -- and undoubtedly not beautiful: wrinkled, dry skin…brittle bones…weak, flabby muscles…mental fog and confusion…fatigue…aching joints… inability to get deep, restorative sleep…baldness…graying hair…deteriorating vision…hearing loss -- and a horde of other symptoms.
These results are especially harrowing if you are experiencing them wayyyyy before you should be.
Worse, these symptoms are a preview of coming attractions: cancer…diabetes…stroke…heart attack…organ failure…osteoporosis…dementia and Alzheimer's disease…helplessness and the joys of living in a barren, drab, sorrow-filled convalescent home…becoming defenseless prey for psychopathic con artists and violent, vicious street thugs…loss of mobility and stiffness…depression…loneliness -- the parade of horrors just keeps on coming, like the nightmare gift that just keeps on giving.
In short, premature aging is a disease…a debilitating, fatal disease…and should be dealt with in the same way that we deal with other debilitating, deadly diseases.
For decades, scientists have searched for the causes of premature aging, and have come up with several different ideas. Genetics…stress…toxins and pollutants…free radicals…inflammation…poor nutrition and over-eating…lack of exercise…hormonal declines…the aging clock…and more…too many more to list.
There's no question that each one of these ideas has at least some degree of validity.
Yet when each one of these causes is looked at in detail, there are missing pieces of the seemingly incomprehensible aging puzzle.
For sure, each one of these possible causes contributes to aging. But there has been nothing so far that can tie things altogether — no master link. No one thing has stood out…until now.
At last…Human Growth Hormone to the Rescue!
There is, of course, much about aging that we just don't know. But here's one thing that we do know: At age 21, the average young person has approximately 500 micrograms (mcg) of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) circulating through their veins.
By age 40, this number plummets to 200 mcg.
Now fast forward: by age 80, HGH has gone into a precipitous free-fall…all the way down to 25 mcg! Do the math.
What we are looking at is an astonishing loss of 95% of our Growth Hormone! Whoa!
Let's look at the obvious. What causes children to grow? Growth Hormone. What causes teenagers to be able to eat what they want, and never get fat?
Growth Hormone. Who has a better chance of recovery from an acute illness: a 20-year-old person, or an 80-year-old person? That's right, the 20-year-old….the person with the most Growth Hormone.
What begins to level off in our bodies when we hit age 30? Again, Growth Hormone.
Test after test, study after study has shown that injectable HGH has the ability to:
Melt ugly fat
Increase muscle mass…without exercising
Re-charge the metabolism to teenage levels
Strengthen internal organs
Regrow burnt skin and heal wounds
Increase energy levels
Get back that mental razor-sharpness
And more benefits…many, many more!
The reasons for this are many. First, under normal aging conditions, cell regeneration slows down to a crawl.
However, HGH Replacement Therapy keeps this vital process humming along at a youthful pace. The importance of this cannot be overstated. Our cells control everything in our bodies…including aging.
Second, the pituitary gland is responsible for secreting Growth Hormone. As we age, the pituitary gland slows down its production of HGH.
This is thought to be a result of the pituitary not reacting to stimuli as much as it did when we were younger.
Remember this simple formula: Less Growth Hormone = more debilitating symptoms of aging. More Growth Hormone = less destructive effects of aging.
There is a third reason for Growth Hormone's link to aging. It is possible that the HGH receptors in our cells lose their ability to respond to HGH.
When combined with a decreased output, this is a recipe for premature aging…and all of its disastrous consequences.
Finally, there is a fourth reason to link a lack of Growth Hormone with aging.
Somatostatins are chemicals that block the pituitary's ability to secrete HGH. As we age, these chemicals start to explode in number. The result? A lack of Growth Hormone.
However, there is good news. In laboratory studies, research scientists have had success in slowing down the production of Somatostatins in rats to a snail pace.
Astonishingly, the rats began to secrete levels of HGH that were almost identical to younger rats. Once again, the evidence is irrefutable.
A lack of HGH shows up continually in all facets of the aging process.
Regardless of the Causes of Aging, You Have a Choice to Make
There has never been a time in all of recorded human history that we have had a powerful weapon like injectable HGH to use in the war against aging.
The average life span of humans has tripled since ancient times, and remember this: at the beginning of the 20th century, the average American male had a life expectancy of a mere 47 years!
This is little more than a century ago…and in the overall scheme of things; a century is a micro-second. Exciting, for sure.
Undoubtedly, we are moving in the right direction. But we're not there yet. There are still too many elderly people…far too many…who, for whatever reason, merely sit back and let nature take its course. This not only makes them vulnerable to the afflictions of the elderly mentioned earlier.
They must also endure being called "Honey…Sweetie…or SIR"…by young folks a fraction of their age…in a loud and condescending manner -- like they are a puppy or a tiny child.
This is a travesty!
A travesty that no senior citizen deserves.
And it's even more of a mockery when you consider that it doesn't have to be that way.
Don't Let This Happen to You
Rather than sit back and become a helpless dupe…someone who just let's nature take its course…and is convinced by virtually everyone -- from their friends and family to the media and much of the mainstream medical establishment -- that "this is just the way it is"…there is another road to go down: Injectable Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy.
So, the choice is yours. You now know that HGH is a powerfully effective way of fighting the disease of premature aging. You also know that it is possible to stay active and vigorous far into your later years…and stay healthy…keep your youthful looks…and even enjoy a vibrant, active sex life.
But all of this knowledge means nothing…absolutely nothing…unless you act. In fact, now that you know the incredible benefits that HGH can deliver to you, it would be tragic to not do something about it.
Contact us…contact us now!
- Fighting Off Brain Fog to Think More Clearly - May 30th, 2022
- About to be a Father? How Hormones Will Affect Your Parenting - March 7th, 2022
- Overcome HGH Deficiency with Ipamorelin Acetate Injections - September 21st, 2021
- Fake News About Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women - September 16th, 2021
- My Mind Is Racing and I Feel Like I’m Going Crazy – Could Hormones Be the Cause? - August 3rd, 2021
- If You Have Low-T, You’re More at Risk for Severe COVID-19 Symptoms - May 30th, 2021
- Hormone Therapy May Help Post-Menopausal Women Postpone Onset of Atherosclerosis - May 23rd, 2021
- Joe Rogan -- Palumboism Due to Hormone Abuse? - May 22nd, 2021
- Increased Belly Fat? Blame it on Your Hormones! - May 21st, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone and Cell Regeneration - May 20th, 2021
- Anti-Aging News: HGH Shown to Reverse Aging in New Study! - May 4th, 2021
- Anti-Aging HGH Research of Growth Hormone Injections - April 24th, 2021
- Testosterone Levels Main Determining Factor Behind Fracture Risk in Older Men - April 23rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - March 5th, 2021
- Ascendis Pharma Given the Go-Ahead by FDA to Develop Long-Acting HGH Treatment - March 4th, 2021
- Early Exposure to BPAs Can Cause Serious Damage Later in Life for Elderly Men - March 2nd, 2021
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - February 24th, 2021
- Zap The Ugly Fat With Human Growth Hormone - February 20th, 2021
- Buying HGH Legally. Is HGH legal in the United States ? - February 18th, 2021
- Basic Human Growth Hormone Information - February 11th, 2021
- An Introduction to the Lymphatic System - February 6th, 2021
- How to Blast Off Your Growth Hormone Therapy with Powerful Nutrition- HGH Injection - February 4th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men - January 29th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone for Body Sculpting - January 27th, 2021
- Starting Your HGH Therapy Program - January 26th, 2021
- Personal Human Growth Hormone HGH Testimonial - January 18th, 2021
- 34 Good Health Tips to Improve Your Health and Wellness - January 17th, 2021
- How HGH and Testosterone Can Make a Huge Difference in Your Life - January 11th, 2021
- Restore Your Vitality with Human Growth Hormone HRT - January 10th, 2021
- HGH Injections: A New Revolution in Longevity, Health, Medicine, and Life Quality -- HGH Injection - November 10th, 2020
- Live Consciously and Live Better - November 4th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 1231