Hi, my name is Iva C. Kern, Ph.D. I run a private detective agency. My doctorate is in psychology, not medicine.
But I wanted to tell all the readers of this site about one of my clients and how his life was changed by HGH treatments.
When my client – I’ll just call him Mr. G to protect his identity – first came into my office, he was basically a “basket case.” His life had spiraled downward to disaster, and he was a psychological and physical wreck. He looked it, too.
He was only 50 but looked 70. He could barely drag himself into my office for a consultation. His wife was being unfaithful to him and was plotting a nasty divorce, he thought, and he needed my help. He was depressed and felt hopeless. His import/export business was failing, too – mainly because he simply didn’t have the energy to attend to it properly.
I am a friendly and empathic person – one of the reasons I’ve succeeded in my field, I think. He shared his whole situation with me in a very frank manner.
I told him I could help him get details on his soon-to-be ex’s behaviors, but that he really needed to see a doctor. “Maybe there’s an underlying cause for all these bad things that are happening in your life.
You’re vulnerable and losing ground in more ways than one. You look sick and you look tired.
See your regular physician, but also make an appointment at this clinic” – here I gave him a business card for the clinic that operates this Web site – “they have solutions that have worked for friends of mine, solutions that most regular docs aren’t aware of yet.
You could possibly have a hormone deficiency and not know it. Get checked and save years of time by going directly to a specialist.”
Mr. G smiled but he also looked surprised. I think his surprise was not just that this private detective – me – knew about such things, but also because he could tell I really cared about him. That’s something people aren’t used to encountering much these days.
Mr. G went to the clinic. The first thing they did was test him to see if his problems were – or were not – related to a hormone deficiency. This is a clinic of the highest integrity and reputation. Their physicians are all board certified.
They’re not at all like some of these fly-by-night operations who sell questionable products based on the hard sell approach – products that are mostly worthless. No. They do rigorous testing first – with major labs processing the data and issuing the results.
If you don’t have a hormone problem, they will never try to sell you something that you don’t need. But if you do, the doctors know exactly how to help you – and help you right away with a valid prescription for the treatment you need. This saves years for most people who follow a more conventional route.
My client did suffer from a hormone deficiency – HGH, or Human Growth Hormone to be specific.
He got a doctor’s prescription for the hormones he needed and specialized guidance on how to apply it to his life.
When I saw him six months later, he was a changed man. I’d gotten the evidence he needed so that his divorce was on his terms, not his vindictive ex’s. I’m sure that helped his outlook on life. But the main difference I saw was in his health.
He’s been taking hormone treatments for most of those six months. He looked more than 20 years younger. He had a devil-may-care, playful, happy look about him. His eyes were bright. He’d lost a lot of weight. He had a spring in his step, and a new girlfriend on his arm – and she was a looker.
He had been so financially strapped that I had been letting him pay my bill a little at a time on a monthly payment plan. But when he came to see me six months later, he had a check made out to me in his hand – for the full amount he owed me, over $12,000.
His business, he said, was going great again, now that he’d found a new lease on life – and more energy than he’d had since he was 18 years old, he told me.
Paying my bill was easy now. In fact, he and his new girlfriend asked me out to eat at the best restaurant in town. While we ate he told me his story and am very happy to share a little of it with you here.
Hormone deficiency is real. It saps your energy and makes you fail. It keeps you from fighting back when you need to fight back. It blackens your outlook on life. It makes you feel incapable of doing anything right
. It ruins your love life. It’s a hidden source of failure, tiredness, and depression. But advances in medicine mean that no one has to suffer from it anymore.
Do what Mr. G did – get yourself tested today and start getting healthy tomorrow.
- Will the Doctors at Your Clinic Write Me an HGH Prescription? - September 16th, 2022
- Tlando—An Oral Alternative for Testosterone Deficiency - September 8th, 2022
- How to Detect HGH Scams - August 12th, 2022
- Getting Fit for Testosterone Therapy - July 12th, 2022
- Using Food to Improve Your Mood - How Diet and Mental Health Are Related - June 14th, 2022
- Peptides: Another Option in the Battle Against Weight Gain - January 21st, 2022
- How Hormone Imbalance Contributes to Weight Gain - December 16th, 2021
- Zomacton Therapy for Relief from HGH Deficiency - November 29th, 2021
- Avoid Hormone Imbalance and Ward Off Fatigue and Exhaustion This Winter - November 10th, 2021
- Ten Signs You May Be Suffering from Low-T (or HGH Deficiency)! - October 6th, 2021
- Tesamorelin Therapy Helps Patients Lose Weight and Boost Growth Hormone Levels - September 9th, 2021
- Study Tracks Diabetic Low-T Patients for Twelve Years - August 9th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: If You Do It Right, It’s Like a Miracle - July 13th, 2021
- Preserving and Restoring Hormone Balance for Improved Health and Wellness - July 10th, 2021
- Eating Too Much Junk Food Slashes Sperm Count and Trashes Testosterone Levels - June 10th, 2021
- Male Menopause - Changes in Hormone Balance Alter Men's Lives - June 3rd, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Injections Clinics - May 30th, 2021
- Arizona HGH Injections Clinics - May 28th, 2021
- Watch Out for Signs of Testosterone Imbalance - May 27th, 2021
- Treating Covid-19 Patients with Thyroid Hormone Therapy - May 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Injections Clinics - May 24th, 2021
- Alabama HGH Injections Clinics - May 19th, 2021
- HGH Injections in Sacramento, California - May 18th, 2021
- Omnitrope Therapy for the Treatment of Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - May 13th, 2021
- The Importance of Balanced Growth Hormone and Insulin Levels - May 8th, 2021
- California HGH Injections Clinics - May 5th, 2021
- Massachusetts HGH Injections Clinics - May 3rd, 2021
- Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - May 2nd, 2021
- Pennsylvania HGH Injections Clinics - May 1st, 2021
- Is Eight Glasses of Water Per Day Really Necessary? - April 29th, 2021
- Florida HGH Injections Clinics - April 27th, 2021
- Norditropin Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 14th, 2021
- Seriously, You Might Need More Fiber - April 13th, 2021
- Researchers Discover Brain Cells Associated With Sugar Cravings - April 12th, 2021
- Four Common Nutrient Deficiencies Among Americans - April 11th, 2021
- New Study Demonstrates How Stress Hormones Contribute to Hair Loss - April 9th, 2021
- Montana HGH Injections Clinics - April 8th, 2021
- Streamline Your Strength Training to Improve Hormone Balance and Gains - March 23rd, 2021
- The Effects of Sedentary Lifestyle on Health and Hormone Balance in Men - March 19th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Injections Clinics - March 13th, 2021
- Diabetes Treatment Semaglutide Helps Obese Patients Lose Weight - March 12th, 2021
- Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism—Leading Cause of Thyroid Disorders - March 10th, 2021
- Experimenting with Leptin (The Hunger Hormone) in Rats - March 9th, 2021
- The Influence of the Thyroid Gland on Body Fat - March 5th, 2021
- Texas HGH Injections Clinics - March 3rd, 2021
- New Study Hints at Body's Ability to Re-Calibrate Biological Age - March 1st, 2021
- Colorado HGH Injections Clinics - February 28th, 2021
- HGH Therapy May Boost Immune Health in Aging and Vulnerable Populations - February 27th, 2021
- Exercise Rehab Improves Strength and Endurance Outcomes in Stroke Patients - February 26th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Covid-19—The Effects of Indoor Living on Immunity - February 23rd, 2021
- Breakthrough Gene Therapies May Help Humans Live Longer, Healthier Lives - February 17th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Injections Clinics - February 13th, 2021
- Minnesota HGH Injections Clinics - February 12th, 2021
- Prescription Human Growth Hormone Injections in San Francisco, California - February 5th, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Intermittent Fasting Could Improve Cognitive Function - February 3rd, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Injections Clinics - January 9th, 2021
- Wyoming HGH Injections Clinics - January 8th, 2021
- New York HGH Injections Clinics - January 6th, 2021
- Missouri HGH Injections Clinics - January 4th, 2021
- Ohio HGH Injections Clinics - January 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Injections Clinics - January 1st, 2021
- Washington D.C. HGH Injections Clinics - December 31st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- Mississippi HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- West Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - December 26th, 2020
- Vermont HGH Injections Clinics - December 23rd, 2020
- Utah HGH Injections Clinics - December 22nd, 2020
- New Mexico HGH Injections Clinics - December 21st, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Injections Clinics - December 20th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Injections Clinics - December 18th, 2020
- Nevada HGH Injections Clinics - December 17th, 2020
- Washington HGH Injections Clinics - December 15th, 2020
- HGH Injections in Seattle, Washington - December 14th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Injections Clinics - December 14th, 2020
- Oregon HGH Injections Clinics - December 13th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Injections Clinics - December 11th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Injections Clinics - December 9th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Injections Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Maine HGH Injections Clinics - December 6th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Injections Clinics - December 5th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 867