Two of the most critical metabolic hormones that your body produces are Insulin and Growth Hormone. Insulin is secreted by the pancreas and is used to transport glucose to cells for use as energy.
Glucose is just the scientific term for blood sugar. If you're busy and active, most glucose is conveyed to provide power for your activity.
Any glucose that is left over is sent to adipose fat cells for storage. While body fat is important for other purposes, in this context, adipose tissue is best thought of as a means of energy storage. Body fat also plays a major role in insulation and hormone production.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/556466560
Video Download: The Importance Of Balanced Growth Hormone And Insulin Levels
Video Stream: The Importance Of Balanced Growth Hormone And Insulin Levels
Human Growth Hormone is also multifaceted, though its uses are primarily concerned with cellular metabolism. During development, our bodies produce large amounts of Human Growth Hormone to facilitate growth.
When children have Growth Hormone Deficiency, they fail to reach the height and size of their peers. After puberty, surging HGH Levels abate, and Growth Hormone Production falls to a level that encourages optimal wellness without leading to further growth.
Insulin and Growth Hormone Work Together to Provide Energy
In many ways, HGH works in counterbalance to Insulin. Insulin is integral to the storage of fat, whereas Human Growth Hormone helps release the energy captured in fat. When calories from the diet are readily available, the body will put those calories to use.
In between meals, or when activity levels exceed available free energy, the body releases HGH as a means to release the energy stored as body fat. Growth Hormone and Insulin work together to make sure that the body has energy available at all times.
While Growth Hormone and Insulin work opposite one another with regard to blood sugar and body fat, they work together to provide energy to the muscles. Both Insulin and HGH provide the proteins in muscle with the fuel for activity.
Obesity Represents Imbalance of Growth Hormone and Insulin
When the two hormones are in ideal balance, energy needs are met, and body fat is relatively low. Obesity represents a situation where the balance between Growth Hormone and Insulin becomes out of balance.
One of the hormonal characteristics of Obesity is that Insulin Levels are elevated, and Growth Hormone Production is suppressed. This creates a problematic cycle that makes it harder to get rid of accumulated fat. Also, studies have shown that highly active people produce more Growth Hormone and Less Insulin.
Furthermore, the increased insulin levels associated with Obesity also increase the risk of Insulin Resistance, which is the precursor to diabetes.
Researchers hypothesize that measuring the ratio of Growth Hormone to Insulin may help doctors predict a patient's future risk of Obesity. If studies confirm this hypothesis, then it may be possible to modify hormone levels to help prevent the onset of Obesity.
- Using Food to Improve Your Mood - How Diet and Mental Health Are Related - June 14th, 2022
- Testimonial: How HGH Replacement Therapy Turned a Man’s Life Around - February 10th, 2022
- Peptides: Another Option in the Battle Against Weight Gain - January 21st, 2022
- How Hormone Imbalance Contributes to Weight Gain - December 16th, 2021
- Zomacton Therapy for Relief from HGH Deficiency - November 29th, 2021
- Avoid Hormone Imbalance and Ward Off Fatigue and Exhaustion This Winter - November 10th, 2021
- Ten Signs You May Be Suffering from Low-T (or HGH Deficiency)! - October 6th, 2021
- Tesamorelin Therapy Helps Patients Lose Weight and Boost Growth Hormone Levels - September 9th, 2021
- Study Tracks Diabetic Low-T Patients for Twelve Years - August 9th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: If You Do It Right, It’s Like a Miracle - July 13th, 2021
- Preserving and Restoring Hormone Balance for Improved Health and Wellness - July 10th, 2021
- Eating Too Much Junk Food Slashes Sperm Count and Trashes Testosterone Levels - June 10th, 2021
- Male Menopause - Changes in Hormone Balance Alter Men's Lives - June 3rd, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Injections Clinics - May 30th, 2021
- Arizona HGH Injections Clinics - May 28th, 2021
- Watch Out for Signs of Testosterone Imbalance - May 27th, 2021
- Treating Covid-19 Patients with Thyroid Hormone Therapy - May 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Injections Clinics - May 24th, 2021
- Alabama HGH Injections Clinics - May 19th, 2021
- HGH Injections in Sacramento, California - May 18th, 2021
- Omnitrope Therapy for the Treatment of Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - May 13th, 2021
- California HGH Injections Clinics - May 5th, 2021
- Massachusetts HGH Injections Clinics - May 3rd, 2021
- Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - May 2nd, 2021
- Pennsylvania HGH Injections Clinics - May 1st, 2021
- Is Eight Glasses of Water Per Day Really Necessary? - April 29th, 2021
- Florida HGH Injections Clinics - April 27th, 2021
- Norditropin Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 14th, 2021
- Seriously, You Might Need More Fiber - April 13th, 2021
- Researchers Discover Brain Cells Associated With Sugar Cravings - April 12th, 2021
- Four Common Nutrient Deficiencies Among Americans - April 11th, 2021
- New Study Demonstrates How Stress Hormones Contribute to Hair Loss - April 9th, 2021
- Montana HGH Injections Clinics - April 8th, 2021
- Streamline Your Strength Training to Improve Hormone Balance and Gains - March 23rd, 2021
- The Effects of Sedentary Lifestyle on Health and Hormone Balance in Men - March 19th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Injections Clinics - March 13th, 2021
- Diabetes Treatment Semaglutide Helps Obese Patients Lose Weight - March 12th, 2021
- Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism—Leading Cause of Thyroid Disorders - March 10th, 2021
- Experimenting with Leptin (The Hunger Hormone) in Rats - March 9th, 2021
- The Influence of the Thyroid Gland on Body Fat - March 5th, 2021
- Texas HGH Injections Clinics - March 3rd, 2021
- New Study Hints at Body's Ability to Re-Calibrate Biological Age - March 1st, 2021
- Colorado HGH Injections Clinics - February 28th, 2021
- HGH Therapy May Boost Immune Health in Aging and Vulnerable Populations - February 27th, 2021
- Exercise Rehab Improves Strength and Endurance Outcomes in Stroke Patients - February 26th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Covid-19—The Effects of Indoor Living on Immunity - February 23rd, 2021
- Breakthrough Gene Therapies May Help Humans Live Longer, Healthier Lives - February 17th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Injections Clinics - February 13th, 2021
- Minnesota HGH Injections Clinics - February 12th, 2021
- Prescription Human Growth Hormone Injections in San Francisco, California - February 5th, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Intermittent Fasting Could Improve Cognitive Function - February 3rd, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Injections Clinics - January 9th, 2021
- Wyoming HGH Injections Clinics - January 8th, 2021
- New York HGH Injections Clinics - January 6th, 2021
- Missouri HGH Injections Clinics - January 4th, 2021
- Ohio HGH Injections Clinics - January 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Injections Clinics - January 1st, 2021
- Washington D.C. HGH Injections Clinics - December 31st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- Mississippi HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- West Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - December 26th, 2020
- Vermont HGH Injections Clinics - December 23rd, 2020
- Utah HGH Injections Clinics - December 22nd, 2020
- New Mexico HGH Injections Clinics - December 21st, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Injections Clinics - December 20th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Injections Clinics - December 18th, 2020
- Nevada HGH Injections Clinics - December 17th, 2020
- Washington HGH Injections Clinics - December 15th, 2020
- HGH Injections in Seattle, Washington - December 14th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Injections Clinics - December 14th, 2020
- Oregon HGH Injections Clinics - December 13th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Injections Clinics - December 11th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Injections Clinics - December 9th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Injections Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Maine HGH Injections Clinics - December 6th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Injections Clinics - December 5th, 2020
- Kentucky HGH Injections Clinics - December 3rd, 2020
- Kansas HGH Injections Clinics - December 2nd, 2020
- Iowa HGH Injections Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Indiana HGH Injections Clinics - November 30th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 483