Video Download: Treating Covid 19 Patients With Thyroid Hormone Therapy
Video Stream: Treating Covid 19 Patients With Thyroid Hormone Therapy
As the search continues to find an effective vaccine for Covid-19, there is an ongoing global push to find treatments that lessen the severity of the virus.
In Duluth, researchers are exploring the potential for Thyroid Hormone Treatments for the purpose of treating severe cases of Covid-19.
The study has shown sufficient promise to warrant Phase 2 testing with the Food and Drug Administration.
A huge aspect of Covid-19's deadliness is due to a dangerous condition known as Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS). ARDS is diagnosed when patients have significant trouble breathing due to fluid that leaks into the lungs due to respiratory damage.
As of November, there have been over 10 million cases of Covid-19 in the United States. As positive tests continue to surge across America, every advantage that we can muster vs. the virus is a godsend. Thus far, Remdesivir is the sole antiviral that has achieved total FDA approval for the Coronavirus.
ARDS Research for Covid-19 Treatment
The Coronavirus pandemic has led to a rapid uptick in funding for treatments for ARDS and other issues related to Covid-19. Doctors David Ingbar and Tim Rich have long believed that Thyroid Hormone Treatments may be able to improve outcomes for patients with ARDS.
Specifically, they think that Triiodothyronine (or T3) may dramatically improve outcomes for patients with acute Covid-19. The doctors first conducted their research with a patient hospitalized in Duluth at Saint Mary's Medical Center. T3 is introduced to the lungs directly via a breathing tube.
Bob Schlicht was the first patient that received the experimental treatment. Bob was hospitalized in Intensive Care with a particularly nasty case of the virus.
He was on a ventilator because he had lost the ability to breathe without significant assistance. While the doctors were hopeful, they were astounded by the effectiveness of the treatment.
Thyroid Hormone Deficiency Impairs Fluid Extraction in Covid-19 Patients
Drs. Ingbar and Rich came to their conclusions regarding T3 when studying the autopsies of patients that died from H1N1, another virus that often kills via ARDS. They found that these patients had a profound lack of T3 present in their lung tissue.
T3 is critical to normal lung function because it mitigates inflammation and encourages the removal of fluid from the lungs.
Things looked grim for Bob as he struggled to overcome Covid-19. His sister gave the doctors the right to provide him with Thyroid Hormone Treatment as a last-ditch effort to save his life. Ultimately, Bob spent a month in the hospital before returning home, but his lungs are now back to full function, and he is almost ready to get back to work.
While a month still might seem like a long time, Dr. Ingbar says that Bob recovered much more quickly and more completely than most patients diagnosed with ARDS.
As of today, there have only been two patients that have received T3 for Covid-19, both of which recovered. 2nd Round and other future trials will work with a larger pool of patients to ensure the safety and effectiveness of Thyroid Hormone Treatment for these patients. The next round of study will involve 68 participants, fifty of which will receive T3 supplementation.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: If You Do It Right, It’s Like a Miracle - July 13th, 2021
- Preserving and Restoring Hormone Balance for Improved Health and Wellness - July 10th, 2021
- Eating Too Much Junk Food Slashes Sperm Count and Trashes Testosterone Levels - June 10th, 2021
- Male Menopause - Changes in Hormone Balance Alter Men's Lives - June 3rd, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Injections Clinics - May 30th, 2021
- Arizona HGH Injections Clinics - May 28th, 2021
- Watch Out for Signs of Testosterone Imbalance - May 27th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Injections Clinics - May 24th, 2021
- Alabama HGH Injections Clinics - May 19th, 2021
- HGH Injections in Sacramento, California - May 18th, 2021
- Omnitrope Therapy for the Treatment of Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - May 13th, 2021
- The Importance of Balanced Growth Hormone and Insulin Levels - May 8th, 2021
- California HGH Injections Clinics - May 5th, 2021
- Massachusetts HGH Injections Clinics - May 3rd, 2021
- Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - May 2nd, 2021
- Pennsylvania HGH Injections Clinics - May 1st, 2021
- Is Eight Glasses of Water Per Day Really Necessary? - April 29th, 2021
- Florida HGH Injections Clinics - April 27th, 2021
- Norditropin Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 14th, 2021
- Seriously, You Might Need More Fiber - April 13th, 2021
- Researchers Discover Brain Cells Associated With Sugar Cravings - April 12th, 2021
- Four Common Nutrient Deficiencies Among Americans - April 11th, 2021
- New Study Demonstrates How Stress Hormones Contribute to Hair Loss - April 9th, 2021
- Montana HGH Injections Clinics - April 8th, 2021
- Getting The Most Out of Strength Training to Enhance Hormone Balance and Strength - March 23rd, 2021
- The Effects of Sedentary Lifestyle on Health and Hormone Balance in Men - March 19th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Injections Clinics - March 13th, 2021
- Diabetes Treatment Semaglutide Helps Obese Patients Lose Weight - March 12th, 2021
- Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism—Leading Cause of Thyroid Disorders - March 10th, 2021
- Experimenting with Leptin (The Hunger Hormone) in Rats - March 9th, 2021
- The Influence of the Thyroid Gland on Body Fat - March 5th, 2021
- Texas HGH Injections Clinics - March 3rd, 2021
- New Study Hints at Body's Ability to Re-Calibrate Biological Age - March 1st, 2021
- Colorado HGH Injections Clinics - February 28th, 2021
- HGH Therapy May Boost Immune Health in Aging and Vulnerable Populations - February 27th, 2021
- Exercise Rehab Improves Strength and Endurance Outcomes in Stroke Patients - February 26th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Covid-19—The Effects of Indoor Living on Immunity - February 23rd, 2021
- Breakthrough Gene Therapies May Help Humans Live Longer, Healthier Lives - February 17th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Injections Clinics - February 13th, 2021
- Minnesota HGH Injections Clinics - February 12th, 2021
- Prescription Human Growth Hormone Injections in San Francisco, California - February 5th, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Intermittent Fasting Could Improve Cognitive Function - February 3rd, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Injections Clinics - January 9th, 2021
- Wyoming HGH Injections Clinics - January 8th, 2021
- New York HGH Injections Clinics - January 6th, 2021
- Missouri HGH Injections Clinics - January 4th, 2021
- Ohio HGH Injections Clinics - January 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Injections Clinics - January 1st, 2021
- Washington D.C. HGH Injections Clinics - December 31st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- Mississippi HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- West Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - December 26th, 2020
- Vermont HGH Injections Clinics - December 23rd, 2020
- Utah HGH Injections Clinics - December 22nd, 2020
- New Mexico HGH Injections Clinics - December 21st, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Injections Clinics - December 20th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Injections Clinics - December 18th, 2020
- Nevada HGH Injections Clinics - December 17th, 2020
- Washington HGH Injections Clinics - December 15th, 2020
- HGH Injections in Seattle, Washington - December 14th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Injections Clinics - December 14th, 2020
- Oregon HGH Injections Clinics - December 13th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Injections Clinics - December 11th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Injections Clinics - December 9th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Injections Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Maine HGH Injections Clinics - December 6th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Injections Clinics - December 5th, 2020
- Kentucky HGH Injections Clinics - December 3rd, 2020
- Kansas HGH Injections Clinics - December 2nd, 2020
- Iowa HGH Injections Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Indiana HGH Injections Clinics - November 30th, 2020
- Illinois HGH Injections Clinics - November 29th, 2020
- Idaho HGH Injections Clinics - November 27th, 2020
- Hawaii HGH Injections Clinics - November 26th, 2020
- Georgia HGH Injections Clinics - November 25th, 2020
- Delaware HGH Injections Clinics - November 23rd, 2020
- Connecticut HGH Injections Clinics - November 20th, 2020
- South Carolina HGH Injections Clinics - January 9th, 2020
- South Dakota HGH Injections Clinics - January 2nd, 2020
- Birmingham Human Growth Hormone Injections - October 21st, 2018
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 544