During the Covid-19 Epidemic, many people are highly constrained to their homes. This strategy has been effective at limiting exposure to Coronavirus, but it may be having unintended effects on our vulnerability to other types of infection.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/434803894
Video Download: Vitamin D And Covid 19 The Effects Of Indoor Living On Immunity
Video Stream: Vitamin D And Covid 19 The Effects Of Indoor Living On Immunity
Evolution has led human beings to have a physiology that is innately connected to the natural sun cycle. For example, most people know that Vitamin D is produced in response to sunlight exposure. Vitamin D is a critical component of Calcium absorption and utilization, but it's also important to the optimal function of the immune system.
Vitamin D is particularly important in protecting against lung infections. Vitamin D triggers respiratory macrophages to produce a critical peptide that eliminates viruses and bacteria. Cathelicidin has powerful antimicrobial properties.
Vitamin D also modulates the function of other immune cells to help optimize and organize the attack against particularly dangerous foreign infections. Vitamin D Deficiency suppresses this activity and significantly increases the risk of influenza and other harmful diseases.
There's some evidence that suggests that Vitamin D Deficiency is associated with an increased death rate from Covid-19. Because of this correlation, and the increased pressure to remain indoors during the epidemic, researchers are exploring the potential benefits of Vitamin D supplementation.
How Could Vitamin D Protect People From COVID?
There are multiple methods by which Vitamin D is suspected to protect people from Coronavirus. For one, Vitamin D suppresses the production of Interleukin-6, which triggers inflammation and can contribute heavily to the major breathing issues caused by the virus.
Furthermore, Vitamin D acts on the same receptors, which Sars-CoV-2 uses to hijack lung cells. It's hypothesized that healthy Vitamin D levels limit the ability of the virus to gain a foothold.
While further research is certainly needed to prove that Vitamin D protects against Covid-19, many doctors strongly suggest Vitamin D supplementation for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis.
This is especially true for individuals that can't safely experience the outdoors due to population density or other factors. It's also recommended to get ample sunlight if possible, all while social distancing effectively, of course.
Other Ways To Boost the Immune System and Protect Against Covid-19
While Covid-19 is our primary concern right now, it's important that the immune system is fit to fight off as many forms of infection as possible.
One of the best ways to boost immune function is to Exercise. There's no proof that exercise reduces the risk of Coronavirus, but it has been proven to protect us against the common cold and influenza. Exercise also makes various vaccinations more effective.
Furthermore, any activity that protects against stress also boosts the immune system. High stress, whether physical or psychological, impedes the function of the immune system and can lead to an increased risk of illness. It's even suggested that spending time in outdoor green spaces helps both amplify immune response and eliminate stress.
Lastly, you should get plenty of sleep and control your alcohol consumption. Alcohol is well known for disrupting the immune system. Lack of sleep both suppresses immunity and increases cortisol production, a double whammy that makes you much more susceptible to illness.
While it's impossible to entirely safeguard yourself from Coronavirus, it's possible to limit your exposure while amplifying your defenses to prevent infection. Be smart, live well, and we'll get through this together.
- Testimonial: How HGH Replacement Therapy Turned a Man’s Life Around - February 10th, 2022
- Peptides: Another Option in the Battle Against Weight Gain - January 21st, 2022
- How Hormone Imbalance Contributes to Weight Gain - December 16th, 2021
- Zomacton Therapy for Relief from HGH Deficiency - November 29th, 2021
- Avoid Hormone Imbalance and Ward Off Fatigue and Exhaustion This Winter - November 10th, 2021
- Ten Signs You May Be Suffering from Low-T (or HGH Deficiency)! - October 6th, 2021
- Tesamorelin Therapy Helps Patients Lose Weight and Boost Growth Hormone Levels - September 9th, 2021
- Study Tracks Diabetic Low-T Patients for Twelve Years - August 9th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: If You Do It Right, It’s Like a Miracle - July 13th, 2021
- Preserving and Restoring Hormone Balance for Improved Health and Wellness - July 10th, 2021
- Eating Too Much Junk Food Slashes Sperm Count and Trashes Testosterone Levels - June 10th, 2021
- Male Menopause - Changes in Hormone Balance Alter Men's Lives - June 3rd, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Injections Clinics - May 30th, 2021
- Arizona HGH Injections Clinics - May 28th, 2021
- Watch Out for Signs of Testosterone Imbalance - May 27th, 2021
- Treating Covid-19 Patients with Thyroid Hormone Therapy - May 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Injections Clinics - May 24th, 2021
- Alabama HGH Injections Clinics - May 19th, 2021
- HGH Injections in Sacramento, California - May 18th, 2021
- Omnitrope Therapy for the Treatment of Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - May 13th, 2021
- The Importance of Balanced Growth Hormone and Insulin Levels - May 8th, 2021
- California HGH Injections Clinics - May 5th, 2021
- Massachusetts HGH Injections Clinics - May 3rd, 2021
- Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - May 2nd, 2021
- Pennsylvania HGH Injections Clinics - May 1st, 2021
- Is Eight Glasses of Water Per Day Really Necessary? - April 29th, 2021
- Florida HGH Injections Clinics - April 27th, 2021
- Norditropin Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 14th, 2021
- Seriously, You Might Need More Fiber - April 13th, 2021
- Researchers Discover Brain Cells Associated With Sugar Cravings - April 12th, 2021
- Four Common Nutrient Deficiencies Among Americans - April 11th, 2021
- New Study Demonstrates How Stress Hormones Contribute to Hair Loss - April 9th, 2021
- Montana HGH Injections Clinics - April 8th, 2021
- Streamline Your Strength Training to Improve Hormone Balance and Gains - March 23rd, 2021
- The Effects of Sedentary Lifestyle on Health and Hormone Balance in Men - March 19th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Injections Clinics - March 13th, 2021
- Diabetes Treatment Semaglutide Helps Obese Patients Lose Weight - March 12th, 2021
- Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism—Leading Cause of Thyroid Disorders - March 10th, 2021
- Experimenting with Leptin (The Hunger Hormone) in Rats - March 9th, 2021
- The Influence of the Thyroid Gland on Body Fat - March 5th, 2021
- Texas HGH Injections Clinics - March 3rd, 2021
- New Study Hints at Body's Ability to Re-Calibrate Biological Age - March 1st, 2021
- Colorado HGH Injections Clinics - February 28th, 2021
- HGH Therapy May Boost Immune Health in Aging and Vulnerable Populations - February 27th, 2021
- Exercise Rehab Improves Strength and Endurance Outcomes in Stroke Patients - February 26th, 2021
- Breakthrough Gene Therapies May Help Humans Live Longer, Healthier Lives - February 17th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Injections Clinics - February 13th, 2021
- Minnesota HGH Injections Clinics - February 12th, 2021
- Prescription Human Growth Hormone Injections in San Francisco, California - February 5th, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Intermittent Fasting Could Improve Cognitive Function - February 3rd, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Injections Clinics - January 9th, 2021
- Wyoming HGH Injections Clinics - January 8th, 2021
- New York HGH Injections Clinics - January 6th, 2021
- Missouri HGH Injections Clinics - January 4th, 2021
- Ohio HGH Injections Clinics - January 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Injections Clinics - January 1st, 2021
- Washington D.C. HGH Injections Clinics - December 31st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- Mississippi HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- West Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - December 26th, 2020
- Vermont HGH Injections Clinics - December 23rd, 2020
- Utah HGH Injections Clinics - December 22nd, 2020
- New Mexico HGH Injections Clinics - December 21st, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Injections Clinics - December 20th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Injections Clinics - December 18th, 2020
- Nevada HGH Injections Clinics - December 17th, 2020
- Washington HGH Injections Clinics - December 15th, 2020
- HGH Injections in Seattle, Washington - December 14th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Injections Clinics - December 14th, 2020
- Oregon HGH Injections Clinics - December 13th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Injections Clinics - December 11th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Injections Clinics - December 9th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Injections Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Maine HGH Injections Clinics - December 6th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Injections Clinics - December 5th, 2020
- Kentucky HGH Injections Clinics - December 3rd, 2020
- Kansas HGH Injections Clinics - December 2nd, 2020
- Iowa HGH Injections Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Indiana HGH Injections Clinics - November 30th, 2020
- Illinois HGH Injections Clinics - November 29th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 569