HGH deficiency is real. The people who have it suffer, sometimes terribly. If they are children, they fail to develop normally. If they are adults, they can suffer weakness, loss of libido, inability to perform sexually, and terrible fatigue that never seems to end. HGH and related hormone therapies, provided by legitimate medical clinics with board certified doctors, and with genuine hormone replacement medicines, can give great relief to such sufferers – can literally give them their lives back.
Unfortunately, You Need to Be on the Lookout for Scammers
But on the heels of such great success stories – many of them chronicled right here on this site – there are scammers who seek to profit off other people’s suffering, offering “shortcuts” at cut-rate prices that simply don’t work. They tell us that we can “skip the doctor.” They tell us that we don’t need to go to a real medical clinic. They often target people entering middle age or older, and athletes, making outlandish claims of instant potency and unbelievable strength for anyone who sends money. They tell us that some pills or creams of unknown origin can do just as well as legitimate hormone therapy medicines. Or they tell us that they can get us “the real thing” under the counter from foreign or “off the books” suppliers. (Which really means that you don’t even know what you are getting – you don’t even know what they propose putting in your body. And you have zero recourse if you are harmed by these unknown compounds they claim are real medicines.) They make promises that sound too good to be true – and they are too good to be true. To put it simply, their claims are most often plain, flat-out lies.
If an HGH salesman tells you he’ll sell you his product without you going to a clinic and getting tested, he’s a scammer out to take your money and who doesn’t care at all about your health. The fake products he sells are often claimed to be “HGH boosters” or “HGH releasing compound” or other equally meaningless terms. A few claim that their supplements actually contain HGH, but this is very unlikely since keeping actual HGH out of their products helps them stay out of jail (since it’s a regulated substance). There is zero evidence that any of these nostrums work.
HGH Creams, Powders, Sprays and Pills are NOT Legitimate
In some cases, the scammers don’t even know what’s in their powders or creams or pills – they just get whatever is the cheapest that looks like the real thing. They themselves often deal with shady suppliers who evade the law and conceal their real identities.
Some of these scammers pile one ripoff on top of another by setting up “affiliate” (multi-level) marketing to sell their wares, roping in others to sell their worthless products on commission and recruit others to do the same. This can put multiple levels of salesmen between you and the person who actually stole your money, whose name you might never be able to discover – the person you dealt with being just some housewife or truck driver in a nearby town who was promised he could retire in a year by setting up an HGH sales page.
“But,” you may say, “I saw so many glowing reviews of Product X online, it must be good.” What you might not know is that these scammers are able to use part of their ill-gotten money to buy fake reviews – even on legitimate sites. Beware!
How to Tell Whether You’re Getting Real HGH or Not
Here’s how to tell if an HGH provider is legitimate:
1. The provider must send you to a legitimate blood-testing lab and have your hormone levels checked in order to determine the health of your endocrine system and determine what you need – and don’t need – when it comes to hormone therapy.
2. The provider must be a legitimate medical clinic employing board certified physicians who can prescribe medicines.
3. The provider must deal only in legally prescribed medicines. Non-prescription HGH or “boosters” or “releasers” are by their very natures essentially scams and rip-offs.
4. The provider must examine you and interview you personally, discussing your medical history to determine what the best course is for you to follow for optimum health benefits, and then prescribe the medicine you need.
So, you see, it’s quite simple. If a provider doesn’t pass that simple four-point test, he’s not legitimate. Stay away at all costs. Stealing your money is bad enough, but such scammers can also essentially steal years of healthy life from you. That is far too high a price to pay.
Now you are armed with the ability to find a real clinic, with real doctors, who can really help you restore yourself to vibrant health. Thanks for reading!
- HGH and Sexual Relationships - February 1st, 2023
- Tennis Game Over? Not at All! - January 18th, 2023
- Which is Better? Suffering or Balancing Your Hormones for True Vitality? - September 7th, 2022
- We Were Ripped Off – Twice! – by HGH Scammers - June 9th, 2022
- Focus on These Five Workouts to Naturally Boost Both HGH and Testosterone - March 16th, 2022
- Human Growth Hormone Is Something You Absolutely Need - October 20th, 2021
- HGH and Fertility in Women - October 7th, 2021
- HGH Doctors - September 17th, 2021
- Women: 15 Warning Signs Your HGH Might Be Low - August 19th, 2021
- It’s Not Just Anecdotal: Science Says Growth Hormone Creates Faster and Leaner Athletes - June 18th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Deficiency, the Immune System and COVID-19 - May 22nd, 2021
- HGH and Testosterone Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - May 12th, 2021
- How Human Growth Hormone Supports Beauty and Youthfulness - May 7th, 2021
- How Growth Hormone (HGH) and Leptin Affect Weight Loss and Dieting - April 30th, 2021
- Buying HGH Scams Versus Buying Real Injectable HGH - April 26th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 9th, 2021
- HGH Injections May Improve ACL Surgery Outcomes - March 7th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - March 5th, 2021
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - February 24th, 2021
- Fitness and Beauty: The Two Go Hand-in-Hand - February 22nd, 2021
- Why Are So Many Celebrities Taking HGH? Do They Need It? - February 14th, 2021
- Mark Cuban: The HGH Revolution is Underway - February 10th, 2021
- Why You Need HGH -- Six Key Reasons - February 9th, 2021
- Ten HGH Frequently Asked Questions - January 29th, 2021
- HGH and Bodybuilding - January 20th, 2021
- How the Liver Influences Weight Gain and Affects Hormone Balance - January 16th, 2021
- Hormone Therapy After a Hysterectomy: Human Growth Hormone - November 13th, 2020
- Why you need a blood test before you get Hormone Replacement Therapy protocols of HGH, Testosterone or Sermorelin injections - January 10th, 2020
- Lose Weight with HCG — the Power of the HCG Diet! - March 11th, 2019
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 815