Type-2 Diabetes is one of the most significant health risks in the United States, affecting millions of Americans over the age of forty. Obesity is one of the monumental risk factors for Type-2 Diabetes and is an epidemic in the country. By 2018, over 40% of Americans are categorized as obese, with over 9% considered severely obese.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/560721373
Video Download: Diabetes Treatment Semaglutide Helps Obese Patients Lose Weight
Video Stream: Diabetes Treatment Semaglutide Helps Obese Patients Lose Weight
Semaglutide Effective Drug to treat Type-2 Diabetes—Could It Be More?
Semaglutide was FDA-Approved for the treatment of Diabetes in 2017, and researchers are still working to increase our knowledge regarding the beneficial impacts of the treatment. Many patients without Diabetes may also benefit from Semaglutide.
While Semaglutide has proven useful at helping Type-2 Diabetes patients lose weight and improve Insulin Sensitivity, scientists also believe the medication may be helpful in the treatment of obesity even without diagnosed Diabetes. Recent Clinical Trials have sought to explore how Semaglutide helps obese patients lose weight in combination with a diet and exercise program.
Phase 3 Semaglutide Obesity Trial Shows Great Promise
The results of Phase 3 of this trial were recently printed in The New England Journal of Medicine. In the end, patients taking Semaglutide experienced a reduction of body weight averaging 14.9 percent after following injection and lifestyle protocols. Almost all patients experienced significant weight loss in this study. Half of the experimental group lost at least 15% body weight, and 86% lost at least 5%.
Aside from these excellent weight loss results, the patients were also determined to be less threatened by the risk of heart disease and diabetes. They also reported improved exercise output and heightened physical function.
If Semaglutide could help patients lose weight without risks that outweigh the benefits, it could be a boon for hundreds of millions of people worldwide. Obesity is one of the biggest risk factors for several dangerous conditions such as cancer, fatty liver disease, Type-2 Diabetes, and heart disease.
It also contributes heavily to forms of Hormone Imbalance such as Human Growth Hormone Deficiency and Low-T. As you can imagine, this huge collection of risks has a tremendous effect on average life expectancy for men and women struggling with obesity.
As of today, exercise and diet are the primary means to help patients overcome obesity. Medications are generally only offered after six months of ineffective efforts. While medications can aid patients in losing weight, they come with their own risks and drawbacks. There is some hope that Semaglutide could be safer than most other Obesity Treatments on the market today.
How Does Semaglutide Work?
Semaglutide is a form of Hormone Therapy. It's designed to perfectly simulate the function of the naturally occurring hormone GLP-1. This hormone is released by the digestive system after eating, and it helps to control satiety and reduce cravings and hunger.
The treatment had relatively few side effects. Around 4.5% of experimental patients quit the treatment resulting from gastrointestinal issues, most commonly diarrhea and nausea. Most patients that experienced these side-effects dealt with them only temporarily.
- Ten Signs You May Be Suffering from Low-T (or HGH Deficiency)! - October 6th, 2021
- Tesamorelin Therapy Helps Patients Lose Weight and Boost Growth Hormone Levels - September 9th, 2021
- Study Tracks Diabetic Low-T Patients for Twelve Years - August 9th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: If You Do It Right, It’s Like a Miracle - July 13th, 2021
- Preserving and Restoring Hormone Balance for Improved Health and Wellness - July 10th, 2021
- Eating Too Much Junk Food Slashes Sperm Count and Trashes Testosterone Levels - June 10th, 2021
- Male Menopause - Changes in Hormone Balance Alter Men's Lives - June 3rd, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Injections Clinics - May 30th, 2021
- Arizona HGH Injections Clinics - May 28th, 2021
- Watch Out for Signs of Testosterone Imbalance - May 27th, 2021
- Treating Covid-19 Patients with Thyroid Hormone Therapy - May 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Injections Clinics - May 24th, 2021
- Alabama HGH Injections Clinics - May 19th, 2021
- HGH Injections in Sacramento, California - May 18th, 2021
- Omnitrope Therapy for the Treatment of Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - May 13th, 2021
- The Importance of Balanced Growth Hormone and Insulin Levels - May 8th, 2021
- California HGH Injections Clinics - May 5th, 2021
- Massachusetts HGH Injections Clinics - May 3rd, 2021
- Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - May 2nd, 2021
- Pennsylvania HGH Injections Clinics - May 1st, 2021
- Is Eight Glasses of Water Per Day Really Necessary? - April 29th, 2021
- Florida HGH Injections Clinics - April 27th, 2021
- Norditropin Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 14th, 2021
- Seriously, You Might Need More Fiber - April 13th, 2021
- Researchers Discover Brain Cells Associated With Sugar Cravings - April 12th, 2021
- Four Common Nutrient Deficiencies Among Americans - April 11th, 2021
- New Study Demonstrates How Stress Hormones Contribute to Hair Loss - April 9th, 2021
- Montana HGH Injections Clinics - April 8th, 2021
- Streamline Your Strength Training to Improve Hormone Balance and Gains - March 23rd, 2021
- The Effects of Sedentary Lifestyle on Health and Hormone Balance in Men - March 19th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Injections Clinics - March 13th, 2021
- Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism—Leading Cause of Thyroid Disorders - March 10th, 2021
- Experimenting with Leptin (The Hunger Hormone) in Rats - March 9th, 2021
- The Influence of the Thyroid Gland on Body Fat - March 5th, 2021
- Texas HGH Injections Clinics - March 3rd, 2021
- New Study Hints at Body's Ability to Re-Calibrate Biological Age - March 1st, 2021
- Colorado HGH Injections Clinics - February 28th, 2021
- HGH Therapy May Boost Immune Health in Aging and Vulnerable Populations - February 27th, 2021
- Exercise Rehab Improves Strength and Endurance Outcomes in Stroke Patients - February 26th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Covid-19—The Effects of Indoor Living on Immunity - February 23rd, 2021
- Breakthrough Gene Therapies May Help Humans Live Longer, Healthier Lives - February 17th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Injections Clinics - February 13th, 2021
- Minnesota HGH Injections Clinics - February 12th, 2021
- Prescription Human Growth Hormone Injections in San Francisco, California - February 5th, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Intermittent Fasting Could Improve Cognitive Function - February 3rd, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Injections Clinics - January 9th, 2021
- Wyoming HGH Injections Clinics - January 8th, 2021
- New York HGH Injections Clinics - January 6th, 2021
- Missouri HGH Injections Clinics - January 4th, 2021
- Ohio HGH Injections Clinics - January 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Injections Clinics - January 1st, 2021
- Washington D.C. HGH Injections Clinics - December 31st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- Mississippi HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- West Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - December 26th, 2020
- Vermont HGH Injections Clinics - December 23rd, 2020
- Utah HGH Injections Clinics - December 22nd, 2020
- New Mexico HGH Injections Clinics - December 21st, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Injections Clinics - December 20th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Injections Clinics - December 18th, 2020
- Nevada HGH Injections Clinics - December 17th, 2020
- Washington HGH Injections Clinics - December 15th, 2020
- HGH Injections in Seattle, Washington - December 14th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Injections Clinics - December 14th, 2020
- Oregon HGH Injections Clinics - December 13th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Injections Clinics - December 11th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Injections Clinics - December 9th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Injections Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Maine HGH Injections Clinics - December 6th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Injections Clinics - December 5th, 2020
- Kentucky HGH Injections Clinics - December 3rd, 2020
- Kansas HGH Injections Clinics - December 2nd, 2020
- Iowa HGH Injections Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Indiana HGH Injections Clinics - November 30th, 2020
- Illinois HGH Injections Clinics - November 29th, 2020
- Idaho HGH Injections Clinics - November 27th, 2020
- Hawaii HGH Injections Clinics - November 26th, 2020
- Georgia HGH Injections Clinics - November 25th, 2020
- Delaware HGH Injections Clinics - November 23rd, 2020
- Connecticut HGH Injections Clinics - November 20th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 510