Some women, especially in the over-35 age group, have difficulty conceiving children, even if their husbands are perfectly fertile and virile. Sometimes even conventional fertility treatments, using gonadatropin, for these women give little to no results. In cases like this, where a woman’s body doesn’t respond as expected to fertility treatments, the patients are commonly referred to as “poor responders.”
HGH Could Help Women Respond Better to Fertility Treatments
It’s been suggested in the medical literature that a proper dose of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) therapy can help some of these women conceive.
HGH is believed, according to several small studies (that the medical field would do well to replicate on a larger scale), to help with oocyte maturation. It also was shown to result in improved egg quality – meaning that the egg in question is properly-formed and able to be fertilized and implanted in the lining of the womb, ultimately resulting the birth of a child.
Supplementation with HGH in non-human studies showed that insulin-like growth factors 1 and 2 were increased – both of which are factors in proper maturation of an oocyte. Some scientists also believe the Human Growth Hormone can repair age-related damage to the DNA of cells, including a woman’s eggs.
HGH Therapy Could Reduce DNA Damage to Woman’s Eggs
Every woman is born with all the eggs she will ever have, so those eggs are all undergoing the aging process as the woman herself ages. This sometimes (usually after the mid-30s) results in a damaged shape of the so-called “spindle” upon which the chromosomes line up to divide after conception. This causes an uneven division, which, depending on exactly where it occurs in the lineup of chromosomes, can cause numerous different birth defects (or in other cases miscarriages, as the resulting genetic structure isn’t compatible with continued life). Studies suggest that HGH therapy can reduce the incidence of this age-related damage.
Women who suffer from DOR (diminished ovarian reserve) have a lower number and quality of eggs than is normally to be expected for their age. When this happens, it often means that the best quality eggs are already gone for that particular woman. While this is a good argument for early childbirth, that doesn’t help patients who want a child and already suffer from DOR. Some physicians, though not all, believe that women with DOR who are considering the use of their own eggs for in vitro fertilization (IVF) could benefit from the increased egg quality that HGH supplementation has been shown to provide.
HGH Therapy and IVF
Doctors who utilize HGH supplementation during IVF treatment, generally agree that the HGH should be administered at least six, but preferably eight weeks before the IVF cycle starts.
In women in this age group, HGH therapy has been shown to increase both pregnancy/conception success rates and live birth rates. It’s believed that this is due to HGH increasing the quality of the woman’s eggs, and not due to any change in response to fertility medications and techniques.
Every woman is different, and every situation and life history is different, so it’s always necessary to work closely with a qualified, board certified physician like the ones at our clinic, before making any treatment decisions.
- Human Growth Hormone Is Something You Absolutely Need - October 20th, 2021
- Beware the HGH Ripoff Artists - September 27th, 2021
- HGH Doctors - September 17th, 2021
- Women: 15 Warning Signs Your HGH Might Be Low - August 19th, 2021
- It’s Not Just Anecdotal: Science Says Growth Hormone Creates Faster and Leaner Athletes - June 18th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Deficiency, the Immune System and COVID-19 - May 22nd, 2021
- HGH and Testosterone Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - May 12th, 2021
- How Human Growth Hormone Supports Beauty and Youthfulness - May 7th, 2021
- How Growth Hormone (HGH) and Leptin Affect Weight Loss and Dieting - April 30th, 2021
- Buying HGH Scams Versus Buying Real Injectable HGH - April 26th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 9th, 2021
- HGH Injections May Improve ACL Surgery Outcomes - March 7th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - March 5th, 2021
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - February 24th, 2021
- Fitness and Beauty: The Two Go Hand-in-Hand - February 22nd, 2021
- Why Are So Many Celebrities Taking HGH? Do They Need It? - February 14th, 2021
- Mark Cuban: The HGH Revolution is Underway - February 10th, 2021
- Why You Need HGH -- Six Key Reasons - February 9th, 2021
- Ten HGH Frequently Asked Questions - January 29th, 2021
- HGH and Bodybuilding - January 20th, 2021
- How the Liver Influences Weight Gain and Affects Hormone Balance - January 16th, 2021
- Hormone Therapy After a Hysterectomy: Human Growth Hormone - November 13th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 547