Everyone knows that a smart and healthy diet is one of the most important factors in looking and feeling your best. What may not be apparent is that when you eat can also be very important.
For example, when you eat a big meal late at night, it disrupts your digestive system, leading you to burn fewer calories and compartmentalize more as fat. If you're interested in super-charging your wellness, you may consider adopting a strategy of Intermittent Fasting to improve your vitality.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/533801808
Video Download: Evidence Suggests Intermittent Fasting Could Improve Cognitive Function
Video Stream: Evidence Suggests Intermittent Fasting Could Improve Cognitive Function
Intermittent Fasting is less of a diet strategy and more of an eating pattern. It's not about what you eat (though that's still important) but when. Two of the most common forms of Intermittent Fasting involve daily 16 hour fasts or two weekly 16 hour fasts.
Intermittent Fasting allows our bodies to generate energy from stored fat and not rely so heavily on calories we intake. Eating too much and too often can lead to Insulin Resistance and even Diabetes. Intermittent Fasting helps take the strain off of these essential systems and put the body in a more natural state of energy generation.
Intermittent Fasting and Human Growth Hormone
One of the biggest benefits of Intermittent Fasting is that it increases the natural production of Human Growth Hormone. HGH is a powerful metabolic hormone that helps unleash the energy from our cells and also provides a whole host of benefits. It may also be a portion of the reason why recent studies provide evidence that Intermittent Fasting has a positive effect on memory and cognition.
Intermittent Fasting and Memory
There have been recent studies conducted on laboratory mice to study how Intermittent Fasting may impact cognition. In a Chinese study, researchers found that Intermittent Fasting strengthened specific important structures in the brain and also improved their performance on certain tests designed to test memory in rodents.
Another study published last year from Singapore also offers promising evidence that Intermittent Fasting could benefit the human mind. In this study, mice were forced to fast sixteen hours per day. Scientists discovered that the rodents experienced a significant increase in neurogenesis resulting from an extended period of Intermittent Fasting.
Neurogenesis refers to the development and growth of new neurons in the brain. Most neurogenesis occurs in early development, but some change occurs throughout the lifespan.
This study analyzed the effects of Intermittent Fasting on the Hippocampus. Think of the Hippocampus as the cognitive control center. This part of the brain helps us navigate the world, and it also allows us to store and utilize both short and long-term memory. In this study, rodents were divided into four groups.
The control group ate at-will, and the other groups were put on fast for 12, 16, and 24 hours alternating fast. All three groups experienced increased neurogenesis as compared to control, but the 16-hour fast produced the best results.
Protect the Brain with Intermittent Fasting
The Hippocampus is also one of the first parts of the brain to falter in the case of Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease. Increased neurogenesis can help mitigate, delay or even one day halt the progression of these destructive disorders.
If you're interested in sharpening your mind in the short-term and protecting yourself from a neurological decline in the future, intermittent Fasting may be a valuable tool to help you improve your life!
- Using Food to Improve Your Mood - How Diet and Mental Health Are Related - June 14th, 2022
- Testimonial: How HGH Replacement Therapy Turned a Man’s Life Around - February 10th, 2022
- Peptides: Another Option in the Battle Against Weight Gain - January 21st, 2022
- How Hormone Imbalance Contributes to Weight Gain - December 16th, 2021
- Zomacton Therapy for Relief from HGH Deficiency - November 29th, 2021
- Avoid Hormone Imbalance and Ward Off Fatigue and Exhaustion This Winter - November 10th, 2021
- Ten Signs You May Be Suffering from Low-T (or HGH Deficiency)! - October 6th, 2021
- Tesamorelin Therapy Helps Patients Lose Weight and Boost Growth Hormone Levels - September 9th, 2021
- Study Tracks Diabetic Low-T Patients for Twelve Years - August 9th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: If You Do It Right, It’s Like a Miracle - July 13th, 2021
- Preserving and Restoring Hormone Balance for Improved Health and Wellness - July 10th, 2021
- Eating Too Much Junk Food Slashes Sperm Count and Trashes Testosterone Levels - June 10th, 2021
- Male Menopause - Changes in Hormone Balance Alter Men's Lives - June 3rd, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Injections Clinics - May 30th, 2021
- Arizona HGH Injections Clinics - May 28th, 2021
- Watch Out for Signs of Testosterone Imbalance - May 27th, 2021
- Treating Covid-19 Patients with Thyroid Hormone Therapy - May 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Injections Clinics - May 24th, 2021
- Alabama HGH Injections Clinics - May 19th, 2021
- HGH Injections in Sacramento, California - May 18th, 2021
- Omnitrope Therapy for the Treatment of Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - May 13th, 2021
- The Importance of Balanced Growth Hormone and Insulin Levels - May 8th, 2021
- California HGH Injections Clinics - May 5th, 2021
- Massachusetts HGH Injections Clinics - May 3rd, 2021
- Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - May 2nd, 2021
- Pennsylvania HGH Injections Clinics - May 1st, 2021
- Is Eight Glasses of Water Per Day Really Necessary? - April 29th, 2021
- Florida HGH Injections Clinics - April 27th, 2021
- Norditropin Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 14th, 2021
- Seriously, You Might Need More Fiber - April 13th, 2021
- Researchers Discover Brain Cells Associated With Sugar Cravings - April 12th, 2021
- Four Common Nutrient Deficiencies Among Americans - April 11th, 2021
- New Study Demonstrates How Stress Hormones Contribute to Hair Loss - April 9th, 2021
- Montana HGH Injections Clinics - April 8th, 2021
- Streamline Your Strength Training to Improve Hormone Balance and Gains - March 23rd, 2021
- The Effects of Sedentary Lifestyle on Health and Hormone Balance in Men - March 19th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Injections Clinics - March 13th, 2021
- Diabetes Treatment Semaglutide Helps Obese Patients Lose Weight - March 12th, 2021
- Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism—Leading Cause of Thyroid Disorders - March 10th, 2021
- Experimenting with Leptin (The Hunger Hormone) in Rats - March 9th, 2021
- The Influence of the Thyroid Gland on Body Fat - March 5th, 2021
- Texas HGH Injections Clinics - March 3rd, 2021
- New Study Hints at Body's Ability to Re-Calibrate Biological Age - March 1st, 2021
- Colorado HGH Injections Clinics - February 28th, 2021
- HGH Therapy May Boost Immune Health in Aging and Vulnerable Populations - February 27th, 2021
- Exercise Rehab Improves Strength and Endurance Outcomes in Stroke Patients - February 26th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Covid-19—The Effects of Indoor Living on Immunity - February 23rd, 2021
- Breakthrough Gene Therapies May Help Humans Live Longer, Healthier Lives - February 17th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Injections Clinics - February 13th, 2021
- Minnesota HGH Injections Clinics - February 12th, 2021
- Prescription Human Growth Hormone Injections in San Francisco, California - February 5th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Injections Clinics - January 9th, 2021
- Wyoming HGH Injections Clinics - January 8th, 2021
- New York HGH Injections Clinics - January 6th, 2021
- Missouri HGH Injections Clinics - January 4th, 2021
- Ohio HGH Injections Clinics - January 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Injections Clinics - January 1st, 2021
- Washington D.C. HGH Injections Clinics - December 31st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- Mississippi HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- West Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - December 26th, 2020
- Vermont HGH Injections Clinics - December 23rd, 2020
- Utah HGH Injections Clinics - December 22nd, 2020
- New Mexico HGH Injections Clinics - December 21st, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Injections Clinics - December 20th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Injections Clinics - December 18th, 2020
- Nevada HGH Injections Clinics - December 17th, 2020
- Washington HGH Injections Clinics - December 15th, 2020
- HGH Injections in Seattle, Washington - December 14th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Injections Clinics - December 14th, 2020
- Oregon HGH Injections Clinics - December 13th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Injections Clinics - December 11th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Injections Clinics - December 9th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Injections Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Maine HGH Injections Clinics - December 6th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Injections Clinics - December 5th, 2020
- Kentucky HGH Injections Clinics - December 3rd, 2020
- Kansas HGH Injections Clinics - December 2nd, 2020
- Iowa HGH Injections Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Indiana HGH Injections Clinics - November 30th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 566