As life expectancies continue to rise across America, medical researchers confront new roadblocks with every new discovery and cure. Many diseases and conditions that were fatal just a generation or two ago are now easily treatable.
Other conditions, such as Alzheimer's and dementia, must be reckoned with as men and women are living longer.
Every step we take to improve and lengthen the lifespan leads to a new restriction. DNA analysis is critical to advanced life-extension.
What is the Epigenetic Clock?
The epigenetic clock represents the human lifespan as it is related to DNA methylation and other genetic processes.
Scientists have determined that by analyzing an individual's DNA, it is possible to produce a surprisingly accurate approximation of a person's age. DNA methylation helps to modulate genetic expression. When we get older, DNA methylation is less pronounced.
This activity is so connected to physiological age that it likely provides an accurate portrayal of mortality risk and well-being that is more accurate than biological age.
Researchers are just beginning to explore the ramifications of the epigenetic clock. Dr. Steve Horvath of the University of California is a geneticist at the forefront of the field and has been the most successful at creating tests that accurately determine epigenetic age.
Epigenetic age acceleration occurs when men and women suffer from conditions that cause epigenetic age to increase at a rate faster than customary life-expectancy.
When life-expectancy indicated by DNA-methylation is shorter than average, an individual has a positive epigenetic age. Researchers have pinpointed that many cardiovascular complications result in epigenetic age acceleration.
Is It Possible to Extend the Epigenetic Clock?
Epigenetic aging is a new and exciting concept, which means that research is still in its infancy.
It makes sense that effectively treating a condition that increases epigenetic age reduces mortality risk and increases lifespan. One may hypothesize that with the correct treatment, it may be possible to turn back the clock on epigenetic age and extend the lifespan.
One modest study conducted in California provides novel evidence that it's possible to dial back epigenetic age. In this study, nine participants agreed to take a combination of three medications for a year. Volunteers took bio-identical HGH in conjunction with two other prescriptions (Metformin and DHEA).
Both human growth hormone and Metformin have shown great promise in helping improve the lives of aging men and women.
Because HGH can have a negative impact on insulin resistance, growth hormone was combined with DHEA and Metformin to counteract these negative effects and maintain optimal hormone balance. After a year of treatment, the participants underwent genetic analysis.
Epigenetic Clock Reversal Indicated After One Year of Drug Cocktail
On average, the epigenetic age of the patients reversed by around 2.5 years, results much more pronounced than hypothesized. Steve Horvath believed that the drug cocktail might slow down epigenetic aging, but did not predict epigenetic reversal.
While more studies must be conducted with additional rigor to ensure the accuracy of this preliminary research, the results are quite promising.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: If You Do It Right, It’s Like a Miracle - July 13th, 2021
- Preserving and Restoring Hormone Balance for Improved Health and Wellness - July 10th, 2021
- Eating Too Much Junk Food Slashes Sperm Count and Trashes Testosterone Levels - June 10th, 2021
- Male Menopause - Changes in Hormone Balance Alter Men's Lives - June 3rd, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Injections Clinics - May 30th, 2021
- Arizona HGH Injections Clinics - May 28th, 2021
- Watch Out for Signs of Testosterone Imbalance - May 27th, 2021
- Treating Covid-19 Patients with Thyroid Hormone Therapy - May 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Injections Clinics - May 24th, 2021
- Alabama HGH Injections Clinics - May 19th, 2021
- HGH Injections in Sacramento, California - May 18th, 2021
- Omnitrope Therapy for the Treatment of Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - May 13th, 2021
- The Importance of Balanced Growth Hormone and Insulin Levels - May 8th, 2021
- California HGH Injections Clinics - May 5th, 2021
- Massachusetts HGH Injections Clinics - May 3rd, 2021
- Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - May 2nd, 2021
- Pennsylvania HGH Injections Clinics - May 1st, 2021
- Is Eight Glasses of Water Per Day Really Necessary? - April 29th, 2021
- Florida HGH Injections Clinics - April 27th, 2021
- Norditropin Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 14th, 2021
- Seriously, You Might Need More Fiber - April 13th, 2021
- Researchers Discover Brain Cells Associated With Sugar Cravings - April 12th, 2021
- Four Common Nutrient Deficiencies Among Americans - April 11th, 2021
- New Study Demonstrates How Stress Hormones Contribute to Hair Loss - April 9th, 2021
- Montana HGH Injections Clinics - April 8th, 2021
- Getting The Most Out of Strength Training to Enhance Hormone Balance and Strength - March 23rd, 2021
- The Effects of Sedentary Lifestyle on Health and Hormone Balance in Men - March 19th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Injections Clinics - March 13th, 2021
- Diabetes Treatment Semaglutide Helps Obese Patients Lose Weight - March 12th, 2021
- Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism—Leading Cause of Thyroid Disorders - March 10th, 2021
- Experimenting with Leptin (The Hunger Hormone) in Rats - March 9th, 2021
- The Influence of the Thyroid Gland on Body Fat - March 5th, 2021
- Texas HGH Injections Clinics - March 3rd, 2021
- Colorado HGH Injections Clinics - February 28th, 2021
- HGH Therapy May Boost Immune Health in Aging and Vulnerable Populations - February 27th, 2021
- Exercise Rehab Improves Strength and Endurance Outcomes in Stroke Patients - February 26th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Covid-19—The Effects of Indoor Living on Immunity - February 23rd, 2021
- Breakthrough Gene Therapies May Help Humans Live Longer, Healthier Lives - February 17th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Injections Clinics - February 13th, 2021
- Minnesota HGH Injections Clinics - February 12th, 2021
- Prescription Human Growth Hormone Injections in San Francisco, California - February 5th, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Intermittent Fasting Could Improve Cognitive Function - February 3rd, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Injections Clinics - January 9th, 2021
- Wyoming HGH Injections Clinics - January 8th, 2021
- New York HGH Injections Clinics - January 6th, 2021
- Missouri HGH Injections Clinics - January 4th, 2021
- Ohio HGH Injections Clinics - January 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Injections Clinics - January 1st, 2021
- Washington D.C. HGH Injections Clinics - December 31st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- Mississippi HGH Injections Clinics - December 29th, 2020
- West Virginia HGH Injections Clinics - December 26th, 2020
- Vermont HGH Injections Clinics - December 23rd, 2020
- Utah HGH Injections Clinics - December 22nd, 2020
- New Mexico HGH Injections Clinics - December 21st, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Injections Clinics - December 20th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Injections Clinics - December 18th, 2020
- Nevada HGH Injections Clinics - December 17th, 2020
- Washington HGH Injections Clinics - December 15th, 2020
- HGH Injections in Seattle, Washington - December 14th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Injections Clinics - December 14th, 2020
- Oregon HGH Injections Clinics - December 13th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Injections Clinics - December 11th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Injections Clinics - December 9th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Injections Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Maine HGH Injections Clinics - December 6th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Injections Clinics - December 5th, 2020
- Kentucky HGH Injections Clinics - December 3rd, 2020
- Kansas HGH Injections Clinics - December 2nd, 2020
- Iowa HGH Injections Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Indiana HGH Injections Clinics - November 30th, 2020
- Illinois HGH Injections Clinics - November 29th, 2020
- Idaho HGH Injections Clinics - November 27th, 2020
- Hawaii HGH Injections Clinics - November 26th, 2020
- Georgia HGH Injections Clinics - November 25th, 2020
- Delaware HGH Injections Clinics - November 23rd, 2020
- Connecticut HGH Injections Clinics - November 20th, 2020
- South Carolina HGH Injections Clinics - January 9th, 2020
- South Dakota HGH Injections Clinics - January 2nd, 2020
- Birmingham Human Growth Hormone Injections - October 21st, 2018
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 512