Our licensed Hormone Clinic is committed to bringing you the best health and wellness treatments on the market today.
Weight loss is one of the most important topics regarding long-term vitality and longevity in general.
Obesity is raging at an epidemic proportion across the United States, with roughly 1/3rd of Americans struggling with obesity.
Have you spent years trying to lose weight with no avail? Are you looking for a medically facilitated weight loss program that can help you lose weight fast? The answer may be the HCG Diet.
One of the biggest reasons why diets fail is because the body has become so adjusted to the overconsumption of calories that you simply can't ignore the nagging hunger or the allure of the foods that created your weight problems in the first place.
HCG injections are the anchor of a physician-monitored weight loss plan which combines bio-identical hormones with caloric restriction to produce rapid and fantastic results.
Our Hormone Doctors pride themselves on providing high-quality care using highly established hormone replacement therapy (HRT) treatments. We encourage you to contact our Health Specialists for more information, and to set up an appointment with a local doctor near you to help us get started!
How Does the HCG Diet Work?
HCG is the abbreviation for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, which is a naturally occurring hormone which is produced during pregnancy.
One of the most important effects that the hormone has is that it reappropriates the way that the body utilizes calories to promote healthy fetal development.
The hormone has also been extensively studied for potential therapeutic benefits.
In the case of caloric restriction or the absence of food, HCG helps the body burn calories from fat more effectively, which makes it an excellent tool in the battle against obesity.
The amount of HCG used to promote weight loss is significantly less than the amount produced during pregnancy, allowing the body to rewire its metabolism to help patients lose weight more quickly and cleanly.
HCG injections are an efficient way to lose weight for both men and women.
How Fast Can I Expect to Lose Weight on the HCG Diet?
The HCG Diet allows patients to lose weight at a nearly miraculous pace. These daily injections help patients lose as much as thirty pounds per month — that's right, as much as a pound per day!
That may be difficult to believe, but there are thousands upon thousands of men and women nationwide that have experienced these results.
What's more, this is all achievable without engaging in vigorous exercise.
The combination of a low-calorie diet and HCG shots help reconfigure the way that the body burns and utilizes calories so you can experience fast and effective weight loss without struggling with hunger or fatigue.
Light to moderate exercise can even improve the effects of the HCG Diet and help promote and preserve muscle mass!
Results Show that the HCG Diet Works!
Though the HCG Diet is not FDA-Approved (Food and Drug Administration), it is used by physicians nationwide to help promote weight loss.
HCG for weight loss is also highly affordable compared to many other hormone treatments -- around half the price of Human Growth Hormone therapy and comparable to Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
If you've tried diet after diet to no avail, and are looking for a way to lose weight with the help of a qualified wellness specialist, the HCG Diet may be precisely what you've been looking for!
If your weight is the number one health issue impeding your wellness, our board-certified HRT doctors can help improve your life and your vitality with HCG injection therapy. Ignore the flavor-of-the-month fad diets that leave you destined to fail.
Plus, you're not alone. With a physician-monitored program, you have a doctor on your side who is helping to achieve your goals both quickly and safely -- and maintain those results. What more could you ask for?
The biggest problem with dieting is the overwhelming desire to cave in to your hunger, and HCG injections help you overcome appetite and maintain your energy levels and resolve to lose weight.
With our medically-designed weight loss plan, we can help you burn adipose fat from even the most stubborn of areas, including the hips, butt, love handles, and stomach.
Another advantage of the HCG Diet is that your body adapts to your reduced caloric consumption in such a way that you can continue to resist urges even after the diet is over.
Your stomach adjusts to your reduced caloric intake, making it easier to get full and more difficult to overeat.
Though strenuous exercise is not recommended during the HCG Diet itself, after the HCG injection regimen is completed, you can resume workouts and adjust your diet accordingly to build muscle mass and preserve your weight loss results.
Why Does Hunger Cause Diets to Fail?
Historically, human beings have persisted in a feast-or-famine state. It is only recently that the first world has experienced an over-abundance of food.
Humans are streamlined to survive in cycles of want and times of plenty. The body has mechanisms to prevent starvation but has few to stop overeating. Our bodies are hard-wired to take advantage of plenty to make it through the lean times.
By taking advantage of the natural effects of HCG on the human body, it's possible to promote weight loss and prevent the hunger customarily associated with such fasting from ruining your diet and causing you to cave to your appetite.
Daily HCG shots help trick your brain into thinking that you are satiated, dulling the frustrating sensation of craving and helping you lose weight.
Ask Our Hormone Doctors About the HCG Diet!
At our HRT Clinic, we understand that losing weight effectively and for the long-term can be one of the most challenging goals to achieve.
Our staff of highly trained doctors and wellness specialists can help you take the steps necessary to take control of your weight and improve your quality of life.
No matter how much weight that you are looking to lose, we can create a medical weight-loss plan to help you achieve your goals and improve your health and vitality!
Just contact us today for a free consultation!
- We Were Ripped Off – Twice! – by HGH Scammers - June 9th, 2022
- Focus on These Five Workouts to Naturally Boost Both HGH and Testosterone - March 16th, 2022
- Human Growth Hormone Is Something You Absolutely Need - October 20th, 2021
- HGH and Fertility in Women - October 7th, 2021
- Beware the HGH Ripoff Artists - September 27th, 2021
- HGH Doctors - September 17th, 2021
- Women: 15 Warning Signs Your HGH Might Be Low - August 19th, 2021
- It’s Not Just Anecdotal: Science Says Growth Hormone Creates Faster and Leaner Athletes - June 18th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Deficiency, the Immune System and COVID-19 - May 22nd, 2021
- HGH and Testosterone Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - May 12th, 2021
- How Human Growth Hormone Supports Beauty and Youthfulness - May 7th, 2021
- How Growth Hormone (HGH) and Leptin Affect Weight Loss and Dieting - April 30th, 2021
- Buying HGH Scams Versus Buying Real Injectable HGH - April 26th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 9th, 2021
- HGH Injections May Improve ACL Surgery Outcomes - March 7th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Leads to Liver Regeneration and helps support healing post surgery. - March 5th, 2021
- COVID-19 Global Pandemic: Boosting Your Immune Defense with Growth Hormone - February 24th, 2021
- Fitness and Beauty: The Two Go Hand-in-Hand - February 22nd, 2021
- Why Are So Many Celebrities Taking HGH? Do They Need It? - February 14th, 2021
- Mark Cuban: The HGH Revolution is Underway - February 10th, 2021
- Why You Need HGH -- Six Key Reasons - February 9th, 2021
- Ten HGH Frequently Asked Questions - January 29th, 2021
- HGH and Bodybuilding - January 20th, 2021
- How the Liver Influences Weight Gain and Affects Hormone Balance - January 16th, 2021
- Hormone Therapy After a Hysterectomy: Human Growth Hormone - November 13th, 2020
- Why you need a blood test before you get Hormone Replacement Therapy protocols of HGH, Testosterone or Sermorelin injections - January 10th, 2020
List of USA state clinics - click a flag below for blood testing clinics.
Word Count: 1078